Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:42:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ANN][PRE-ICO]ZAN Coin Project  (Read 743 times)
todorbb (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:12:47 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 03:40:14 PM by todorbb

UPDATE:
Pre-sale is now ON. You can now send your contribution here: 0xBeF51888aF40D73Db76A7716c98BDfE979040f8d

Once you have sent ETH, you will automatically get your ZAN tokens.

Don't forget to add our contract details:
Contract Address: 0xBeF51888aF40D73Db76A7716c98BDfE979040f8d
Decimals: 18
Symbol: ZAN

20% bonus will be distributed after the pre-sale is over.

Regards,
Zan Coin team
----------------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody,
My name is Todor Boyadzhievhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/todor-boyadzhiev-1379416/ and I am one of the founders of ZAN Coin Project https://zancoin.tech
I just want to lay down what we are planning to do and need your precious feedback.

You may check out our short video that explains our model here https://youtu.be/RiiQH73fIJE

The coin is nothing new in the aspect of technology - it is Ethereum based, but its implementation is the thing that we want to put forward.
We are a bunch of people with IT background that already has existing projects and we are working with lots of freelance developers and customers on different locations.
We faced a lot of issues with payments and keeping everybody on the same page - that's how we came up with the ZAN Coin idea.
Using a cryptocurrency to pay to our developers and motivate them to keep it as an investment is something that we wanted to introduce.
We spoke with them and the majority agreed so we created our ICO.

The main points which we want to emphasize on are:

- Speed (payments are made really fast, and tax issues are tackled)
 - Motivation (people can keep the coin as an investment - read down and you will know)
 - Quality of products (we believe that if we motivate our devs the quality of our products will be better)

So, now you can ask... why don't you use just Ethereum or Bitcoin, or any other existing currency.
Here comes the sweet part. We want to pay dividends to each person holding our coin (investor, developer etc.) on a monthly basis. From the sales we make - we will split the winnings 50-50. 50% goes to the company for reinvestment and salaries and so on... and 50% goes as dividends but in the form of ZAN Coins. So if you are a developer that worked for our products you will get dividends based on your own work.

And that's not all... We want to initiate a buy-back option for our coins. What is it? Well - when we get money from our sales (because our customers are using actual money and I am not sure if we can make them use ZAN) then we will buy back coins from the open market in order to pay to devs and pay dividends.

I consider this as a nice option to keep the price of the coin high because of 2 points
1) People will want to keep it because they will get dividends
2) We will be on the buying side as well

That's basically it - now some technical details

Number of tokens: 17,148,385

Investors 70% 12 003 870
Affiliate and bounty 10% 1 714 838
Founders 15% 2 572257
Reserve 5% 857 419

ERC20 Protocol used.
We will be accepting ETH and we consider BTC too.

We are still probing the market and I think our presale will start in the middle of this month with coin price 1ETH=1500 ZAN, but if anyone wants to join in he can contact us.
We have more people joining our team - developers and people from other companies that want to participate or contribute.
Also we are in the middle of negotiation with a soft development company for becoming our partner which is great.

Check out our whitepaper https://zancoin.tech/uploads/ZAN_Whitepaper.pdf
Telegram group for announcements: https://t.me/zancoinofficial
Telegram for discussion https://t.me/zancoingroup - we will try to answer all your questions

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:22:24 AM

I see 10% for affiliate and "Bounty" campaign. When will the Zan Coin bounty campaign begin? My personal view is not impressed on the presentation of the first post although I know you can not display pictures.
todorbb (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:35:29 AM

Hi smladoe,
we are kicking it off right now. We will give away 100 ZAN for the first 500 people that joined out telegram announcement board.
We will figure out future bounty figures and give them there. 10% is quite good share for that I think.
Slaytanic

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:13:22 AM

Hi smladoe,
we are kicking it off right now. We will give away 100 ZAN for the first 500 people that joined out telegram announcement board.
We will figure out future bounty figures and give them there. 10% is quite good share for that I think.

I joined, but how do you plan to get the address to transfer the bounty? Also, where is the ERC20 contract to add it to an existing address? Sounds interessting though!
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:28:52 AM

Motherfacker you don't even know how to spell Ethereum and say
Etherium
to collect money. you don't even know what is coin and what is token. should I wake Jamal and his cell to order them to find you wherever you are and tell them to ass-jump you for trying to scam people by announcing a garbage ICO? how could you be in IT you illiterate scammer, and where are your other existing projects?

I would like to officially reserve all the translations, my mother tongue is not English master Hodur, I'm only interested in the bounties and not doing anything. I want you to give me money and ask for nothing in return. master a man has got to eat, right?

🖤😏
todorbb (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 11:53:01 AM

Hi smladoe,

I joined, but how do you plan to get the address to transfer the bounty? Also, where is the ERC20 contract to add it to an existing address? Sounds interessting though!

Our admins will collect the names of the first joined and approach them later on - asking for the addresses.
todorbb (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 12:01:19 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 02:01:28 PM by todorbb

Motherfacker you don't even know how to spell Ethereum and say
Etherium
to collect money. you don't even know what is coin and what is token. should I wake Jamal and his cell to order them to find you wherever you are and tell them to ass-jump you for trying to scam people by announcing a garbage ICO? how could you be in IT you illiterate scammer, and where are your other existing projects?

I would like to officially reserve all the translations, my mother tongue is not English master Hodur, I'm only interested in the bounties and not doing anything. I want you to give me money and ask for nothing in return. master a man has got to eat, right?

Hello and thank you for the constructive feedback.
You are correct about my mis-spelling of Ethereum, and this is because I am not a native speaker -  we call it Etheri in Bulgaria. Sorry about that.
You can redirect Jamal to Australia and Bulgaria - we are located there.
I am standing out with my name and my purpose is not to scam people but give a solution to something that we are facing. All our team is formed by people that I've been working with and they are REAL people with real work Experience.
About the projects - you can read my resume in linkedIn and have an idea about them, thank you.
Greetings to Jamal and his cell!

P.S. you also misspelled the reference to Oidípous
agamassasul1

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:53:32 AM

asking eth address if telegram group reach 500 member?
todorbb (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 04:50:08 PM

asking eth address if telegram group reach 500 member?
Yes, once we get to 500 we will approach each person individually and ask for ETH address... then we will send the bounty.
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:11:00 PM

What will you do with ZAN which will not be sold out during the ICO period? This project hasn't received the attention a lot of people, you need to introduce it widely on social networks.
todorbb (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 09:15:33 PM

What will you do with ZAN which will not be sold out during the ICO period? This project hasn't received the attention a lot of people, you need to introduce it widely on social networks.
Unsold tokens will be burned as mentioned in the whitepaper. We started our campaign recently and we already have almost 100 members in Telegram after day 1 of promoting. Join us if you want to help us out or comment on the project real time.
todorbb (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 10:54:22 AM

I think this is great opportunity to all first 500 members. It will get top ranking.
Thank you...we already gathered 125 followers. And we got reviewed by a guy named Josh....https://youtu.be/xXAog0GC_xA. Still waiting for an expert review on ICO bench. They only gave us the automatic rating, so I am really looking forward to see what a real expert thinks about us.
jpnl0004

Activity: 198

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:43:25 AM

what exactly is the project going to do with the programmers. i don't think it is so clear and comprehensive enough for someone to digest. i will ask that you throw more light on the project for clearer view and understanding. thanks
todorbb (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 07:27:40 AM

what exactly is the project going to do with the programmers i don't think it is so clear and comprehensive enough for someone to digest. i will ask that you throw more light on the project for clearer view and understanding. thanks
Hi - if you have time you can watch our first youtube review - a guy named Josh made it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXAog0GC_xA
But if you don't - the basic idea behind it is that we already have an existing model of software development and we want to introduce ZAN in order to start paying to our existing developers. They already know that they are going to be paid in ZAN and they are ok with that.
Furthermore, we will start paying off dividends on each sale we make to the ZAN holders (investors, developers, everybody that has ZAN in their wallets).
The main idea is if you get dividends for the work you did - you will be motivated to do it better. If you are not interested in this you can just cash out. Also - the people that helped us out to kick off the ICO will also get dividends. We need the money for licensing, getting new customers and building up a testing/development infrastructure.

todorbb (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 12:35:44 PM

We already reached 250 people in our community.
We have still 250 slots for 100ZAN free if you join our announcement board https://t.me/zancoinofficial
So hurry up and claim your bounty.

jayjose

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:05:09 PM

nice project join and share my team
spread to twitter sir....
Renegade1979

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:33:16 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 11:44:35 AM by Renegade1979

Hmmm seems like Etherdelta wallet doesn't allow sending some tokens directly to their wallet and no sane person would spend ETH on sending stuff because ETH costs $519 a coin so even a 0.001 is a huge sum in Venezuela for example (they shouldn't have screwd up their biggest trade partner unless they wanna be sanctioned to hell IMO) Cheesy I don't even have any idea where to get such erc20 compatible wallet anyway probably MEW service
todorbb (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 04:17:57 PM

Hmmm seems like Etherdelta wallet doesn't allow sending some tokens directly to their wallet and no sane person would spend ETH on sending stuff because ETH costs $519 a coin so even a 0.001 is a huge sum in Venezuela for example (they shouldn't have screwd up their biggest trade partner unless they wanna be sanctioned to hell IMO) Cheesy I don't even have any idea where to get such erc20 compatible wallet anyway probably MEW service

Yes - MEW is a good option and you can add ZAN as custom token.
*WARNING: Addresses from Coinbase, Kraken, Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex, or other exchange are NOT ERC-20 compatible. We are not responsible for non ERC-20 compatible addresses.

You can join our communications channel and check the details you want to fill in to see the tokens - https://t.me/joinchat/H7SptQ-S5CeB8L7tpRh8yg

Todor
gweigster

Activity: 572
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:25:18 PM

Hey maybe you should post a more visual ANN with graphics in accordance to the ZAN Coin CI Smiley
The whole crypto market is alot about first impressions, and there are not many who take the time to read through just text

Get BTC Cashback on hundreds of online shops:
https://stekking.com/register/eEzv2VLwBJWd8X4Z
for example: ebay, AliExpress, Expedia.com, Takeaway.com, Adidas, Microsoft, Lieferando, NordVPN, Lidl, Booking.com
Renegade1979

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:23:28 PM

Yes - MEW is a good option and you can add ZAN as custom token.
I have just added it as custom token by copy/paste stuff from ethplorer.io and I can even send them somewhere but gas limit of 21000 is probably some amount of ETH. That's why I never deal with erc20 tokens. With coins they take the amount of crap you own and then you sell it. Here you have to spend first and it would cost you more than the tokens worth in total Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: