Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:54:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ANN][PRE-ICO]ZAN Coin Project  (Read 743 times)
todorbb (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 08:40:42 PM

Hey maybe you should post a more visual ANN with graphics in accordance to the ZAN Coin CI Smiley
The whole crypto market is alot about first impressions, and there are not many who take the time to read through just text
I do agree that this might bring more investors.

But we prefer a number of people that are willing to read and know what they are investing in, instead of colorful letter readers.

Todor
todorbb (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 09:06:52 AM

Yes - MEW is a good option and you can add ZAN as custom token.
I have just added it as custom token by copy/paste stuff from ethplorer.io and I can even send them somewhere but gas limit of 21000 is probably some amount of ETH. That's why I never deal with erc20 tokens. With coins they take the amount of crap you own and then you sell it. Here you have to spend first and it would cost you more than the tokens worth in total Grin
Just hold them for now if you got your free tokens.
You will be happy to have them later on!
Transaction prices went up recently yes - we also spend some money giving 50 000ZAN as bounty - but this is how it goes!
Todor
Sue B

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:50:25 AM

Good Morning all, iv read the white paper, watched the video very informative.  This project looks like it will be a refreshing change in what has been a low few months for crypto.  The support from its founders is outstanding, giving users confidence in this venture.   Exciting times. I have all so watched Josh Domsky's videos on the Zan coin and he explains step by step all about this project a very good watch I recommend his video for any new comers struggling to get their heads around it.  Looking forward to the future with ZAN [Suspicious link removed]d luck guys.  Sue B.
todorbb (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:39:27 AM

Good Morning all, iv read the white paper, watched the video very informative.  This project looks like it will be a refreshing change in what has been a low few months for crypto.  The support from its founders is outstanding, giving users confidence in this venture.   Exciting times. I have all so watched Josh Domsky's videos on the Zan coin and he explains step by step all about this project a very good watch I recommend his video for any new comers struggling to get their heads around it.  Looking forward to the future with ZAN [Suspicious link removed]d luck guys.  Sue B.
Thank you Sue B.
We won't fail your expectations. Things are looking great for now.

Todor
SShikakAA

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:54:36 PM

Hi all! I've just found SWOT analysis of this project. Does it seem realistic, how do you think?
https://swot.digrate.com/report/c62a5b8d-e823-454f-be44-d4ace4de664e
Lovebang

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:18:44 PM

I have personally watch this project from the beginning. I have join its community and experience the growth every step of the way. The people behind this project are great and answered every questions and queries. They have work hard to make this project work out fine. So now the team is on its way for its upcoming pre-sale soon.
todorbb (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 06:54:15 PM

Hi all! I've just found SWOT analysis of this project. Does it seem realistic, how do you think?
https://swot.digrate.com/report/c62a5b8d-e823-454f-be44-d4ace4de664e
Looks great - I will definitely dig deeper into this SWOT analysis. I love SWOT... especially when somebody else did it!
Lunapac

Activity: 241

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 07:47:34 PM

Hello,

I really like your plans for ZAN, the project has very high potential as your ideas are not quite matched in today's market.  I have a few questions for you and your team.  How knowledgeable are you and your team on the high volatility of Cryptocurrency?  Are you aware of the dangers you might face if you hold on to BTC, ETH or any other Crypto?  I have seen many projects fail, due to holding too much BTC after the market tanked a couple of months ago.  BTC was at an all-time high of roughly $20k and fell all the way to slightly below $6k in a very short period of time.  Are you are prepared for such situations and what plans do you have in place to avoid the possibility of a major loss due to high volatility?

Thank you,

Lunapac-

Telegram: @Lunapac
hankcooper

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:18:59 AM

I just noticed I have 100 ZAN in Meta Mask but I wanted to say your marketing tactics are pretty good from what I've seen so far so keep it up and stick with it!
todorbb (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 09:21:29 AM

Hello,

I really like your plans for ZAN, the project has very high potential as your ideas are not quite matched in today's market.  I have a few questions for you and your team.  How knowledgeable are you and your team on the high volatility of Cryptocurrency?  Are you aware of the dangers you might face if you hold on to BTC, ETH or any other Crypto?  I have seen many projects fail, due to holding too much BTC after the market tanked a couple of months ago.  BTC was at an all-time high of roughly $20k and fell all the way to slightly below $6k in a very short period of time.  Are you are prepared for such situations and what plans do you have in place to avoid the possibility of a major loss due to high volatility?

Thank you,

Lunapac-

Telegram: @Lunapac

Here is the answer personally from our CEO to you Lunapac
https://youtu.be/QzuaGHaPFx8

Hope you like it

Todor
VladK28

Activity: 311

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 11:02:02 AM

thx for first airdrop. I received 100 ZAN) and now second chance to have some more) good job admins
mork111

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:52:37 AM

@Zan, so good to see the efforts to develop this, I'm all for divvies on monthly basis, great long term project with great vision and forward thinking ideas... Smiley
NewCryptoBeat

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:41:15 PM

Great project ZAN coin !!! Already great communication with the investors through telegram group !!! Definitely I want to participate !!! Thank you so much !!!
todorbb (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 08:26:51 AM

Hi Everybody,

We will be running a massive bounty campaign, where a total of 700 000 ZAN tokens will be given away.
Please stay tuned, as this will be announced in another thread here. The rules will be listed and it will probably start this Saturday 21 April 2018.
We've hired one of the best bounty managers out there and hope you will like it!

Todor
StarOfCrypto

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:55:57 AM

Hi, Love the ZAN Project. Have one question? Smiley

You have any confirmed partnerships with software developers?
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:16:28 PM

When will the bounty campaign start?
todorbb (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 08:29:19 PM

Hi, Love the ZAN Project. Have one question? Smiley

You have any confirmed partnerships with software developers?
Yes,
just check our advisory board 1/2 are developers that agree to take ZAN. We are now working on partnership with 2-3 medium sized companies.
Regards
Todor
todorbb (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 07:01:02 AM

When will the bounty campaign start?

Already started https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3360646.new#new
Lovebang

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:07:00 PM

My support for this project has started the moment it was introduced in this group. And now its community has grown into something big. I know it will rip its fruit for its humble beginning soon.
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:45:51 AM

ZAN Coin is listed on CryptoNext
>>> Rating
70/100

https://cryptonext.com/ICO/zan-coin

---
If you're looking to get an ICO listed please visit the Submit ICO page
For advertising opportunities visit the Advertising section.

High enough rating. The team did an excellent job. I hope this will help attract more potential investors.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: