Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:22:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Open] TOKPIE Signature Campaign  (Read 2223 times)
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:12:56 AM

Username: t2yax
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=803418;sa=summary
Current post count: 892
ETH address:0xa59702c9b65c468d83023e4d0fe25e6f6e328bed

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:26:25 AM

Hello all, Please check this spreadsheet for the accepted participants:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lrzeOShufT9FA09BYsYNjTBrka_Nl1mLjYin_iuDdfY/edit#gid=1914568635

Are there no adherence to rules here anymore? This post should be made at the altcoin bounty thread. Here is for campaigns that pay in bitcoin.

Please show me the rule and i'll ask admins to move it.

Hi manager can you clarify this?

Eth will be sent as a weekly payment starting 18th of May (Participants will be rewarded for weeks starting from today to the 18th of May, and after that will be rewarded weekly).

eth payments will be made weekly? Or will only start on may 18?
it is cleared that they will start RELEASING ETHEREUM ON MAY 18th but before that the payments will be on credit,this means for 1 month and 15 days we will be working without accepting anything...i dont know whats the reason behind that its smells not normal since they will only paying in ethereum not bitcoin

Hello, yes we will start releasing Eth on May 18th, that means that everyone who was a participant in the 6 weeks before it (If you join us for a week or for 6 weeks, its the same) will receive the ETH on May 18th, our presale ends on May 18th and that is why the team is sticking to only sending out bounty rewards after the presale, i hope i got this clarified for you Smiley

We still require 3 Sr. Members, 1 Full Member and 1 Hero/Legendary member with at least 15+ merit points.
Hi, I found that I am not accepted for this campaign even though I'm one of the early Full members to try to apply. Can I know why so that next time if there is another opportunity like this I can have the chance to participate and be qualified Smiley thanks and cheers!
Jdope (OP)

Activity: 747
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:14:15 PM

Hi, I found that I am not accepted for this campaign even though I'm one of the early Full members to try to apply. Can I know why so that next time if there is another opportunity like this I can have the chance to participate and be qualified Smiley thanks and cheers!

Hello, its all about post quality, you should get yours a little higher by posting more and being helpful! Smiley
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:11:47 AM

Hello, its all about post quality, you should get yours a little higher by posting more and being helpful! Smiley
Oh, i don't see my name at spread, so that i am not accepted too? So boring, anyway, hope you run well campaign.

BurstBurst

Activity: 494

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:42:36 AM

I see. Thanks for the heads up. I guess I need to work out things on my account which I didn't use for months due to overseas work. Well, all for the best mate. Good luck!
darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:30:39 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 10:57:33 AM by darkangelosme

Hi sir manager, just asking when you'll going to update the spreadsheet to count our post and some participants are already left the campaign but their name is still in the spreadsheet. Tnx in advance for the reply Smiley
Jdope (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:20:15 PM

Hi sir manager, just asking when you'll going to update the spreadsheet to count our post and some participants are already left the campaign but their name is still in the spreadsheet. Tnx in advance for the reply Smiley

Hello! The spreadsheet will be updated once per week so it will be updated on 10-11 April, to give the participants enough time to do all their posting requirements and to give new participants a fair chance at a new week.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:54:36 AM

Username: Bitcoin31
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=847476
Current post count: 1950
ETH address:
0x7AC2892e3cEB799bD86449332962f0c6431Adcc7
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:51:18 PM

Hello all, Please check this spreadsheet for the accepted participants:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lrzeOShufT9FA09BYsYNjTBrka_Nl1mLjYin_iuDdfY/edit#gid=1914568635

Are there no adherence to rules here anymore? This post should be made at the altcoin bounty thread. Here is for campaigns that pay in bitcoin.

Please show me the rule and i'll ask admins to move it.

Hi manager can you clarify this?

Eth will be sent as a weekly payment starting 18th of May (Participants will be rewarded for weeks starting from today to the 18th of May, and after that will be rewarded weekly).

eth payments will be made weekly? Or will only start on may 18?
it is cleared that they will start RELEASING ETHEREUM ON MAY 18th but before that the payments will be on credit,this means for 1 month and 15 days we will be working without accepting anything...i dont know whats the reason behind that its smells not normal since they will only paying in ethereum not bitcoin

Hello, yes we will start releasing Eth on May 18th, that means that everyone who was a participant in the 6 weeks before it (If you join us for a week or for 6 weeks, its the same) will receive the ETH on May 18th, our presale ends on May 18th and that is why the team is sticking to only sending out bounty rewards after the presale, i hope i got this clarified for you Smiley

We still require 3 Sr. Members, 1 Full Member and 1 Hero/Legendary member with at least 15+ merit points.

When the first week ends ?When the second week start?
(You must wear our signature for the whole campaign ) this rule Mix or complicate things
((Participants will be rewarded for weeks starting from today to the 18th of May, and after that will be rewarded weekly) ) this is too complicate
i am sorry I can not continue with this campaign
meejay

Activity: 630

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 09:30:10 PM

#proof of identification
Username: meejay
Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1027151
ETH Address: 0x1A5e1161e49Af08D41954b90885B9CFF33b88fB3

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:40:19 PM

Hi manager, since the post counts have not been updated I ask you to take into consideration the dates of when the posts were made, if you look at the posts counts it may seem as if I was one post short but if you look after my application you will see that I made 30 posts.
Jdope (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:58:16 PM

Spreadsheet is updated, the campaign rewards have changed as we heard many complaints, rewards are now stakes ONLY, no ETH based rewards will be given, ETH rewards will be given for the first week soon.
darkangelosme

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:10:28 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 05:16:03 PM by darkangelosme

Spreadsheet is updated, the campaign rewards have changed as we heard many complaints, rewards are now stakes ONLY, no ETH based rewards will be given, ETH rewards will be given for the first week soon.
Copy sir, loud and clear  Cool
I'll gonna start for the second week Smiley

Edit: payments received for the first week of the campaign sir  Smiley. Thanks manager Jdope and to tokpie team  Smiley.
Kramblerty

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:04:18 PM

Edit: payments received for the first week of the campaign sir  Smiley. Thanks manager Jdope and to tokpie team  Smiley.

Please be infomed that there will not be ETH payment for signature campaign starting from week 2, only tokens.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:51:08 AM

Edit: payments received for the first week of the campaign sir  Smiley. Thanks manager Jdope and to tokpie team  Smiley.

Please be infomed that there will not be ETH payment for signature campaign starting from week 2, only tokens.
May I suggest to put specific date on spread sheet, I don't know where to start and end date to another round, also the start and end post count too in every week. Thanks in advance Boss Jdope.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 07:35:01 AM

Received the week 1 payment.
I'll be dropping from the campaign with the change it term.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
burgund

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:02:28 PM

Username: burgund
Profile Link:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=133168
Current post count: 112
ETH address:   0xcfF7FC2C9675F96e05e592647edA09c96E9D57B8
Stateray

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:27:43 PM

Username: Stateray
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1960035
Current post count:53
ETH address: 0xC24c72BE78954B95515ADA1525F122068A973600
QA65

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:52:30 PM

Username bitcointalk : QA65
Profile Link bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1952947
Rank                           : jr.member
Current post count    : 51
ETH address: 0x7384730F4ED1F25eADe230f653aFbA7d61A90187
darkangelosme

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:22:34 AM

I'll gonna start for 3 week sir  Smiley.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: