Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:48:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BONUS $100] CRYPTO ARBITRAGE & BOTS & APITRADE [Makes money while you sleep!]  (Read 483 times)
icograf (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:41:12 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 12:25:25 PM by icograf

API trade - Automated Crypto Currency Trading. Passive income ~0.5-3% per day!

Revolutionary platform that does thousands of profitable trades for you on crypto exchanges automatically.

Makes money while you sleep!

Trading methods:

• Predictable daily profits
  • Minimum Risk
  • Zero set up and constant control
  • Automated selection of trading pairs
  • Arbitrage
  • High Frequency Trading (HFT)
  • No sign-up or monthly fees

Join now & get $100 Bonus

https://a.radikal.ru/a40/1804/db/d9f92a34c2f0.png

Colleagues, access to the system of high-speed automatic trade and arbitrage through API of the main cryptoexchanges the other day was open.

In what advantage and benefits of the APITRADE system?

PROFITABLE. The system allows to gain a notable passive income in cryptocurrency

IRRESPECTIVE OF growth or fall of the market. Machine learning and analytics, unique algorithms of the transactions made quickly and automatically without your participation. From the user the minimum of actions is required.

Now there is no need to address to cryptofunds and to transfer to someone the cryptoassets to the control. All this under your complete control with a maximum of benefit and a minimum of costs of time and nerves.

INSTANTLY. The system finds the best buying rate and sales of the interesting cryptocurrency among all connected exchanges. It is the functionality, very effective for the trader, which isn't requiring payment.

SIMPLY. Minimum of settings and clear interface. Manual trade is possible (without the commissions). At the same time there is no need to come on each exchange, to switch between accounts and t. item. All transactions are performed in a personal account via the single interface (the mode of one window).

https://b.radikal.ru/b23/1804/86/d16a5591c239.png

The list of the cryptoexchanges which are already connected to API TRADE:
bibox.com, binance.com , bitfinex.com, bitmex.com , bitstamp.net , bittrex.com , bit-z.com , cex.io , c-cex.com , cryptopia.co.nz , dsx.co.uk , gate.io , gdax.com , hitbtc.com , huobi.pro , kraken.com , kucoin.com , livecoin.net , okcoin.cn , poloniex.com , yobit.io , wex.nz

In the nearest future some more cryptoexchanges will be connected.

CONVENIENTLY. Simple and clear interface, minimum of buttons and settings. Use of system considerably saves time and nerves. Directly it is visible how many you earned - just every minute, after each successful transaction. Sales of a crypt are performed only in plus. Important notifications are sent a bot to Telegram.

SAFELY. 2FA-authorization through Telegram and Google. Restriction on IP. All traffic is ciphered by SSL the certificate.

The system doesn't request logins and passwords from your accounts. Only you have an access to withdrawal of funds. All transactions of purchase and sale at cryptocurrency exchanges are performed only by means of API keys, without direct access to your accounts (API access without withdrawal of funds).

It is PERSPECTIVE. The functionality of replenishment of accounts of the connected cryptoexchanges via the single interface of system, with simultaneous converting of Fiat in a crypt on profitable terms is developed.

FREE OF CHARGE. The main functionality of system is provided absolutely free of charge. Service receives the commission only for functionality of automatic trade and arbitrage, after completion of a profitable transaction, in % of the got profit which go for development of the project and the expenses accompanying it. In more detail it is described in questions and answers (FAQ).

FOR FRIENDS. The system was created and checked in practice by professionals, for a narrow circle of friends and acquaintances, and you have now an opportunity to join us.

DECISION. It what many so long looked for - the single solution of the majority of difficulties and inconveniences in case of trade in a crypt realized on the basis of a long experience and practice.

Users of system have the most powerful and inaccessible benefits before most of regular traders who as a result will lose.

JOIN US

On a screenshot the income of one of users of service in 7 days:

https://b.radikal.ru/b12/1804/ef/6c4561cb061c.jpg

User income is generated by thousands of instant trades throughout the day using well known algorithms.

Today you can become the first who will take its advantage and benefit!

WELCOME!

Join Telegram Chat

Best regards
icograf (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:56:13 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 02:09:37 AM by icograf

Code:
it is reserved for important news and announcements
SuperAltcoin

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:25:21 PM

Interestingly.

Please, write in more detail about a bonus. On what conditions it is charged to the user?
Mariototic

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:27:50 PM

More detail about a bonus, please?
lusa

Activity: 109
Merit: 5

hodl

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:31:16 PM

Bitconnect v2.0 ...
Affiliate program , daily 3% ...

icograf (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:37:37 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 12:51:42 PM by icograf

More detail about a bonus, please?

Thank you for your interest in the service.

The bonus is calculated to all new users whose deposit at the crypto exchange (connected to service) more than $200 (in the amount of 10% of the Deposit).

The maximum bonus amount is $ 100.

To receive the bonus after registration You need to contact the support service: http://t.me/ApiTrade_Support_Bot
icograf (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:39:12 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 01:00:02 PM by icograf

Bitconnect v2.0 ...
Affiliate program , daily 3% ...

You can check the effectiveness of the service yourself, using the bonus.

Service doesn't guarantee any specific profitability. But the service guarantees compensation, in case of losses caused by the fault of the service.

The income of the user of course depends on a market situation. In my message approximate figures.
SuperAltcoin

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:08:33 PM

The bonus is calculated to all new users whose deposit at the crypto exchange (connected to service) more than $200 (in the amount of 10% of the Deposit).

The maximum bonus amount is $ 100.

To receive the bonus after registration You need to contact the support service: http://t.me/ApiTrade_Support_Bot

I registered and wrote a request for calculating the bonus in telegram.

How fast will the bonus be added?
icograf (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:22:07 PM

I registered and wrote a request for calculating the bonus in telegram.

How fast will the bonus be added?

Usually within 15 minutes.
SuperAltcoin

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:45:57 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 08:42:20 PM by SuperAltcoin

I checked. It's fair.

I was credited with a bonus - $100 on the balance.

https://imgur.com/a/XDjWu
icograf (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:03:30 AM

Will be happy to answer your questions!
jakeramos

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:09:28 AM

is the widrawable? or do we need to invest ?
icograf (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:27:40 PM

is the widrawable? or do we need to invest ?
I'm glad you're interested in the service.

All your funds are stored on the exchange. The service does not have access to their withdrawal from the exchange.

This is not ICO. Investors ' funds are not collected.
SuperAltcoin

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:57:20 PM

What algorithm brings the greatest income now?
icograf (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:01:47 PM

What algorithm brings the greatest income now?

If your deposit on the exchange exceeds $600, it is optimal to include the "Waves" algorithm.
SuperAltcoin

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:34:13 AM

Where can I see transaction statistics?
icograf (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:44:18 AM

Where can I see transaction statistics?

In the user's account.

Tab "Exchanges and transactions".
SuperAltcoin

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:21:27 AM

Thank you! I like how your service works. Trade really goes on full automatic, without my participation and it brings me a good passive income.

But I still have questions on the optimal system setup. In which cases should you use the "Rings" algorithm?
SwissBoo

Activity: 700
Merit: 1

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 04:47:30 AM

is this your product or are you an affiliate?

Create Your own Full Masternode VPS without Technical Skills in 1 HOUR
==>  https://www.SetupMasternodes.com  <==
icograf (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:57:53 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 02:18:24 PM by icograf

If your deposit on the connected crypto exchange is less than $ 300 - use the "Rings" algorithm. If more, then the "Waves" algorithm.

Many users in the past two days have doubled and even tripled their earnings on connected exchanges, simply by taking advantage of the added improvements.

https://d.radikal.ru/d07/1804/05/b61f1cf118c1.jpg

Now users of the system have an average passive income of ~ 0.47-2.89% per day in cryptocurrencies (see screens).

https://c.radikal.ru/c11/1804/e9/ba764e38cd80.jpg

Until the end of may, new users are given a bonus of up to $100 on the balance - to check the effectiveness of the system!

Service improvements and updates - several times a day.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: