Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:13:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is Airdrop and how it works?
#Airdrop - 9 (75%)
#Cryptocurrency - 3 (25%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop  (Read 555 times)
IVOcoin

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:19:09 AM

When join in airdrop and give my ERC20 wallet address they sent the tokens to this address right and I need to add the token in wallet before right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IVOcoin

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:28:28 AM

When join in airdrop and give my ERC20 wallet address they sent the tokens to this address right and I need to add the coin in wallet before right?

What will happen, if the token is not added in the wallet?
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:33:06 AM

why always airdrop. airdrop is also a lot of scam. and.....please be careful with your private key!!!!  get 100 token from the new Nauticus exchange. sign up and then you have 100 token in the dashbord.link is in my sig. this is super easy for the beginning
haohuynh

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:23:04 AM

I am a newbie and it is very hard for me to find good airdrop. Participating airdrop for 1 month, I do not have any money.
Bokile

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 12:12:52 PM

The "Airdrop" is a coin/token distribution method, where you (the investor) has to to do one of the following things:
(1) Own the currency that is the target of a hard for, e.g., Bitcoin Cash was airdropped to all owners of Bitcoin near the end of 2017, OR
(2) Sign up for a new cryptocurrency's notification distribution model, e.g., the new crypto currency is giving away free coins as part of their initial coin offering

The latter is more risky than the hard fork approach, for the investor. If a new cryptocurrency needs to give their coins away for free (and is not involved in a hard fork attempt) their business model for the coin/token must be very, very weak. If they had a better business model people would want to participate in their ICO.
Why do you think that every business model with free tokens (airdrop) is weak? It's just one of many ways to advertise your project. Yes, most people will just come for free tokens, but they will spread a word about the project and maybe some investor will hear about it.
utlptc

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:49:12 PM

Airdrop means distributing some coin to the community or supporters although most of them are not worthy enough. However, till now, I have got best output from DeepOnion airdrop. It was like FREE MONEY for 40 Weeks at a row. Currently, it has also VoteCentral airdrop. You may give a try here- www.deeponion.org/votecentral

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
chulos

Activity: 268

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:50:54 PM

Newly-emerging projects often give tokens or coins at the beginning of their existence free of charge, for example, watching on Twitter, Telegram, and so on. Expertly, these offers are called Airdrop. Most often tokens or coins are given for watching a group on a Telegram or watching on Twitter. The new project needs promo at the beginning, and social networks are both doing so. For their promotion, you can get a reward in the form of an airdrop.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
cr0ssfa1th

Activity: 348
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:03:22 AM

What is airdrop?

AirDrop is a free distribution of tokens to anyone who wants to register. Registration is carried out in the "leading" social networks.

Why is the project free to give out tokens?

This is the fastest and most effective way to quickly declare yourself. Since the investor, first of all, pay attention to the social confirmation of the project. Airdrop - solves this problem, mass popularization in a short time
rohitkaira

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:37:57 AM

Airdrop is a marketing strategy often used by new projects or players to get attention, online traffic scores, so that they can attract more investors, Airdops are usually used for promotion of the project but sometimes it is also used for listing on exchanges or to support some other projects within the same ecosystem to expand the customer base or mass adoption.
nguyennhung110218

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:50:32 AM

now there are a lot of airdrop, i want to go crazy because of them, too many scams, many people will not know what is the real project
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:24:36 AM

now there are a lot of airdrop, i want to go crazy because of them, too many scams, many people will not know what is the real project
What kind of craziness you are thinking about them? you are crazy of beating them because you've been a victim of dozens of these scam airdrops?

Knowing the real project is quite hard if you just keep on joining random airdrops and this is why many are crying at the end if the airdrop they joined became scam.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cloud9

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:19:28 AM

Do you guys no about any airdrops?

Check out my daily-updated list of airdrops here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OoNKjUxXkp-g0Etn5XZdD8lD3FiUngY8GfDNNoAWGPc

It's easy to read and use.
I can see some airdrop links are questionable. Have you personally verified those?

Maheeratul Mirza jan

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:54:59 AM

This Airdrop is marketing strategy, but those have ERC20 compliant wallet can grab this free airdrop. Now this (below link) exchange doing airdrop campaign without much registration and rules.

https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/tradeio-announces-upcoming-massive-airdrop-campaign-to-trade-token-tio-holders
jenyaret

Activity: 267

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:56:32 AM

What kind of craziness you are thinking about them? you are crazy of beating them because you've been a victim of dozens of these scam airdrops?

Knowing the real project is quite hard if you just keep on joining random airdrops and this is why many are crying at the end if the airdrop they joined became scam.
You can use different strategies to pass airdrop, but it is best to perform everything, well if you have free time . If time is limited, of course you need to weed out the excess .
jenyaret

Activity: 267

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:01:43 AM

why always airdrop. airdrop is also a lot of scam. and.....please be careful with your private key!!!!  get 100 token from the new Nauticus exchange. sign up and then you have 100 token in the dashbord.link is in my sig. this is super easy for the beginning
There are not a few projects that send emails that people have specified a private key to confirm airdrop, but it is not necessary to do so . A new man gives a private key because he's not familiar with the tricks of scammers
tranvanvan

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:26:15 PM

when you add a token to MEW you are really just telling it to look to see if your eth address holds those tokens. MEW only show the major tokens by default, so you have to tell it to display the smaller ones sometimes by manually adding them. use etherscan as a source of truth
Be light

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

In crypto we trust!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:20:53 PM

I love airdrops, because this is really a fair model of coin distribution, the only thing I do not like about it is to be in the right place at the right time, well, that's how the crypto world works. There are many great Airdroped projects, but you can't take part in all.
IGP50

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:43:17 PM

Since i came into the crypto currency business, there are numerous airdrops i have filled forms but there is nothing much i have earned. At fist, i was used to getting some amount for a living but not getting nowadays.
yamcha89

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:48:51 PM

What is Airdrop and how it works?

What is AirDrop? As a free tokens form to the user, the AirDrops are very popular. You just click on a link, then do some simple operation, there is already a token amount of money on your wallet. Then, you wait for this token on the floor, increase the price and sell out will earn a pretty good.

listen very simple right? Anything, however, has its downside. There are several sophisticated forms of fraud through the AirDrop that if you are new, you lack the experience, or you too trust the project, you will lose a lot.
Successmaniac4

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 05:49:54 PM

Aidrop are a way of giving tokens to people for little tasks, like liking social media pages and joining groups. It is also a way of making projects more popular, but lately most airdrops just give small tokens.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: