Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:21:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BLOCKCLOUT - Social Media Platform for Crypto Enthusiasts  (Read 1470 times)
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:21:55 AM

BLOCKLOUT is a platform for asset management that aims to facilitate the user in preparing a good trading strategy in order to make a profit.
the project is also equipped with sophisticated and interesting features. blocklout is a helpful platform for traders

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
NWA77

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:10:02 AM

Great project, I think it will be one of the best platform for asset management.
JaneClacio

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:12:29 AM

BlockClout ICO will be live soon, so grab it and don't miss this opportunity to be a contributor in this project. They only have 112 million total supply and 1 ETH is equivalent to 7,754 CLOUT with a softcap of 4,500 ETH and hatdcap of 13,000 ETH. BlockClout tokensale starts on April 9, 2018.
malou31

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:13:09 AM

i like the concept and the % of idea
rapwindsoul

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:04:32 AM

Blockclout project is excellent as a whole. Cool and user-friendly user interface, great available added features, with promising roadmap. Looking forward to used the platform to personally manage my crypto assets and investment. This has huge potential to succeed. Job well done to the Blockclout dev team.
CriptoDerek
Copper Member

Activity: 191

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:24:11 AM

Blockclout project is excellent as a whole. Cool and user-friendly user interface, great available added features, with promising roadmap. Looking forward to used the platform to personally manage my crypto assets and investment. This has huge potential to succeed. Job well done to the Blockclout dev team.
Yes, the guys did a great job.
phil5851

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:02:47 PM

The project is promising. I really like the idea of it being with a user-friendly UI, users to be able to conveniently strategize trades to make the best possible outcome. Cheers
HAF_932

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:31:08 PM

On the truth side, for a beta, why is a username and password required?  I can understand for those selected users.  If trying out the features is really the objective, I say do not require a username and password.  It only makes me think I have to sign up try out the beta.  If you have to require a login, why not provide a dummy username and password.  Are you going to give the option to save data for a beta?

In this climate of various governments, I would like to know if I would even be able to sign up.  I have disliked sites that require an email and password only to find out afterwards that my country of residence is prohibited.  Again, provide the information up front.

The idea of an asset management and AI trading bot at your disposal is worthwhile for those who want an edge on their crypto finances.  Maybe one has built enough of a portfolio that a spreadsheet is not worth maintaining.  Suppose one is out and about and does not want to be chained to their computer screen or tethered to a smart phone.  An Asset management feature and AI trading bot is something worth trying and see if it fits one's lifestyle.  Don't want to build or develop the tools?  BlockClout touts their product will take care of the burden.

Blockclout is using GDAX api which means if you are familiar with GDAX itself, think of it as an extension by design.

Regards with an ICO, again, provide the information upfront.  Would you want a true number of those that are geniunely interested?

As a potential customer, I have not come information that tells me "this is what we have over our competitors".

I would like for Blockclout to consider my keypoints especially when contributors are handing over currency to fund this project.

The platform looks nice.  The whitepaper needs to be already ready for analyzing as the note I found said it was coming soon.  I will revisit to see how the progress is going.

Good luck.
ccyuen

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:44:35 PM

Blockclout project is greate and cool. It provide user-friendly user interface for trading.
k8shoresai

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:57:25 PM

cryptocurrency asset management platform with liv e trading Via gdax app and also I liked the Token metrics and team is very strong and viable . all the best for the project
seria nur setiawan

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:46:51 PM

Looking forward for this project
shaileshraut

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:15:21 AM

I see in the announcement of the project is very promising and I will see the progress before I enroll myself in bounty twitter from this project.I am very confident that your project will succeed.
Bloomabanter

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:09:14 PM

Solid idea with a solid strategy and could displace a currently crowded marketplace that is in need of innovation to solve timing and trade issues which seem problematic in current exchanges. The app looks good but could always be improved. One thing to note at time of writing the Telegram group isn’t running, but that’s more than likely temporary.
hoaxnet

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:23:46 PM

What I like the most about blockclout is the number of functions it has, especially advanced graphics, indicators and the blockfolio, to have all your cryptocurrencies controlled. The alert system is also very good, but it does not take more than one scare.
tetrisdancyo

Activity: 240
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:47:32 AM

A few days ago I built an ANN thread and sent PM to you.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3269823.0

After reporting that ANN thread was built and reporting to send my ETH address (scheduled to be sent after replying), no reply from you will be returned.
Also, HP has also disappeared and I can not join the telegram.
What does that mean??

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
corlinddd

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:23:35 PM

The project is very interesting and promising. I will join in airdrop.
ursoulbroda02

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:41:19 AM

BlockClout is a cryptocurrency asset management platform that simplifies trading, giving you an edge on the market and ability to manage live trading via GDAX api. It provide user-friendly user interface for trading... Love the concept as a cryptocurrency trader
buttwiliam.99

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:46:23 PM

It is better if we could see the team members and clearly roadmap of the project. Waiting for your bounty campaign
Bella52

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:08:33 PM

You have a very unique platform very interested in the project. The platform looks very user friendly and the extra algorithm that predicts the different out comes is really awesome. I definitely support your ICO! 
phihoang167

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:06:24 PM

The BlockClout project is a crypto currency management platform that simplifies trade, which gives you an advantage in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: