Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:16:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down?  (Read 2523 times)
mauriek

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:00:23 PM

For a smart trader, panic selling is the best time to make a profit. This is the main difference of a trader with experience from a beginner who will be plucked from every sharp movement and work at a loss, while a trader with experience will buy off a panic and eventually will go into a good plus.
I totally agree with you that panic selling is the best time to make profit with buy more,
of course we will get cheap coins. For that reason the price of Bitcoin will be down if panic selling occured.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:13:12 PM

I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.
Yes youre right my friend! That is the number one root of reason that If people try to sell or dump their coins that is the reason that the market will get red in color.

I totally agree. Panic selling can create a downfall of bitcoin especially those users have a huge amount of shares of bitcoin. Also, its the way of strategy as they will rebuy again after a huge downfall of its price. Soon, in the future the price of bitcoin will totally increase tremendously as the massive users will buy that can be have a great return of the profit in the future.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:51:51 PM

Panic selling exists in all types of markets not only in cryptocurrency. There is not much you can do to prevent it but you can take advantage of it by buying more, once the price goes down.

Because I think if selling very cheap bitcoin is a very dangerous action and make your money lost and assets you have reduced drastically. True panic and sell it cheaply just the same as the price of destroyers, should the right path is to wait until the price back up
rimueng agam

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:01:05 PM

It is very clear that there is panic selling then bitcoin prices will go down because when many are selling and bitcoin supply becomes a lot so many offers with demand so that it is the biggest cause of the bitcoin price drop.
karik1987

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:15:56 PM

I analyzed the dynamics of bitcoin futures in the first quarter and came to the conclusion that during this period the market was mostly in the state of flat and backwardation.
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:24:57 PM

When you sell your cryptocurrency holdings due to the reason that you panicked, is just the same as you don't have already faith in bitcoin and that the demand of bitcoin is getting low too. So as the demand of people goes down, so as the price of bitcoin too.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:36:32 PM

If investors bought their bitcoin at a high price, you cannot blame them if they choose to sell it instead of losing profit. I do believe that when there's a panic seller there would also be an interested buyer who believes that buying at it's lower price is the best time for purchasing bitcoin. With this it equalizes or helps bitcoin recovers.
At the end it is their money and they can do whatever they want with it, but you do not correct a mistake by committing another, they made the mistake of buying when the price was very high that is a terrible mistake but when it comes to bitcoin that mistake is not impossible to overcome in the previous bubble when people bought at the all time high of 1200 many thought that will be impossible to overcome that mistake, and those that kept holding obtain great benefits when they could sell their bitcoin years later for 20000.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:41:02 PM

When you sell your cryptocurrency holdings due to the reason that you panicked, is just the same as you don't have already faith in bitcoin and that the demand of bitcoin is getting low too. So as the demand of people goes down, so as the price of bitcoin too.
Well i think doing panic selling can surely result to dump for the price of bitcoin, we all know that when the value of bitcoin will go down or will dump, the best thing to do is just hold and wait again for the pump rather than doing panic selling.
teleskopta

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:25:09 PM

We are just a small part of this ecosystem. And I do not think they have the confidence to read our words of encouragement and persuasion. Actually, panic has no measure to control.
therozaq

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:35:20 PM

I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.

yes, I think panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down. you should hold it and wait until the price will rise.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:48:17 PM

Imagine how many small investors will panic sell,then add all the amount they gonna contribute on that point of time?the volume can make a big movement on the market and many will follow,thats the main reason why price continue to drops when the panicking happens
barhavsky

Activity: 798

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:16:31 PM

Many factors can make the bitcoin price down. one of them is panic sell although I think the effect of this is only a little affect the decline in bitcoin prices but with more people who do panic sell can affect others also to sell at a low price.

Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:07:32 PM

Panic selling is the reason also why sometimes bitcoin price very affected in down grading the price value in the market cap. Because of the law of demand and supply in the market. When a lot of bitcoin holder flocking together to sell their bitcoin in the market then the supply is very abundant. Their is no crisis of the stock of bitcoin in the market, so we expect that the selling price of bitcoin is suffering a blood bath.
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:32:16 PM

Ofcourse any reason of selling can affects bitcoin value, The reason why bitcoin value increases due to buyers and supporters of it so if someone sells any amount of bitcoin it can affects it's value to goes down.
We cannot control investors to hold their coins because they think that is a risky method of money making and they are just aware on their capitals, Most of investors are selling their bitcoins to rebuy more in lower price then sell it again in higher price.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:40:55 PM

panic selling is only occuring on new traders in the market, most of the newbies does not really know the basic principles of marketing like supply and demand because they only focus on earning profit and they did not know the outcome of every occurrence that might affect the market price.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:03:18 PM

Yeah of course, because those people at selling at any price, that is the reason of why the price is mostly going down when there are bad news on the market.

This is a common way to make the price go down.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
cheeseandcrackers

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:05:26 PM

No worries really, as soon as it drops down people will buy it back up almost immediately.  Many people including myself are happy to take those week hands and make money off of them.  Panic away, discipline rules this space.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:47:06 PM

I think it can be, since people do that when the market value of bitcoins are low. Then, many, especially those that exploit these people who panic sells, would try to buy and hold as much as they can since they have the capital and capacity to do so, which would render the circulation of these bitcoins lower and slower, and thus, the supply and demand would be affected, and ultimately, by the way how this market works, through usage and transactions, would also be affected negatively by way of quickly lowering the price. I think people need to see that for this market to prosper there should be active transactions happening that could help the market climb up.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:56:05 PM

Panic selling is one of the major factors that affects the market value of Bitcoin and other altcoins and this as a result of FUD around the social media.

ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 10:24:36 PM

panic selling is only occuring on new traders in the market, most of the newbies does not really know the basic principles of marketing like supply and demand because they only focus on earning profit and they did not know the outcome of every occurrence that might affect the market price.
Panic selling is definitely not a feature of 'newbies' alone. Even experienced traders fall for it, especially if they haven't seen previous cycles in crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: