Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:02:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down?  (Read 2523 times)
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:21:05 PM

I am sure alf 100% of the price will go down if everyone sells series. But there is no way to convince a large number of people who are intending to sell their entire Bitcoin number. that is an impossible thing

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tranduc2101

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:23:39 PM

batch sales. n is like a game called DOMINO. And I think everybody knows about this game. So no one can stop and persuade people to keep and not sell Bitcoin

Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:25:23 PM

Panic selling is the main reason why the price of bitcoin is going down and that is the thing that we should not do or tolerate so the price of bitcoin will not go deeper and deeper. Instead of joining the hype of the fud mostly when there is a bear market, we should just hold our coin and let the bears manage the market but not join and be a panic seller.

jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:28:02 PM

I tried a lot for persuading my group, but people never heard of me. Everyone is selling Bitcoin when there are bad news appearing on the internet or bitcoin forums and convincing them is very difficult because they think if they do not sell they will lose money because Bitcoin prices are down.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:45:22 PM

I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.
Removal will greatly affect the downsizing of bitcoin. Most coins do not want this to happen. To avoid sellers, high-level executives will make a profit for each investor every month. In addition, they will add rules such as locking tokens for a certain period of time to prevent the sale.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:10:22 PM

Lots of people do say that panic selling can lead to the price rate of Bitcoin falling down, but I don’t really believe that, by the way you’re not even the only making use of Bitcoin so if you believe you should sell your Bitcoin immediately to avoid the loss you should go on and do it.. The truth is that the price goes way too high more than it should because of the greedy whales that pumps it and when they withdraw they take everything and the price will fall to a very low rate. So your panic selling don’t do much..

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:14:10 PM

Lots of people do say that panic selling can lead to the price rate of Bitcoin falling down, but I don’t really believe that, by the way you’re not even the only making use of Bitcoin so if you believe you should sell your Bitcoin immediately to avoid the loss you should go on and do it.. The truth is that the price goes way too high more than it should because of the greedy whales that pumps it and when they withdraw they take everything and the price will fall to a very low rate. So your panic selling don’t do much..

if panic occurs massively then it will cause a price reduction because too much supply and demand decreases. if panic only happens to some users it will not be too influential to the price. the whale may also not be so influential as to see the current marketcap going higher.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:18:20 PM

Panic selling indeed contribute to dumping because as the number of people panicking increase,there is a lot of the coin on the market and hence supply become greater than demand.In that case the laws of economics apply and the prices start falling drastically which we can call dumping of the said coin on the market.

youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 03:25:10 PM

fluctuations that occur are not panic symptoms, there are several factors for a balanced calculation between bitcoin and altcoin so that everything is never on the same trend. I think it does have an effect but there will always be buyers with a certain price to make it back a correction. This continues to happen according to the latest rumors and news.
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:32:42 PM

It is simpliest way to dump price, it often haappens that bounty hunters will get their tokens and go on selling them immidiately.
MDQ

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:36:26 PM

As you say, bitcoin users who sell large amounts of bitcoins will greatly affect the value of bitcoin copper, at which time the bitcoin will go down very quickly. In my opinion, in order to limit the situation, I think that you have to look at the bitcoin first, besides, it depends on the objective factors, such as the media, the government and the social network. ..
krampus854

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:39:47 PM

I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.
Well yeah in your question there is a fact that panic selling of people can be leading to going down of the bitcoins value. The investors/traders should not panic selling because if they are really studying the price of bitcoin they will know that it will comeback to the highest price.
Denifriska

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:44:37 PM

That's right, if all the bitcoin owners panicked and then sold it simultaneously. So bitcoin prices will drop drastically, because surely everyone will compete to sell it at the cheapest price.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:11:19 PM

This is what is told to us; in reality, the price movements are determined by the whales more (perhaps acting in agreement with each other) than by small investors, who do not have the power to influence the market.

CoolSkeleton

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:08:11 PM

It seems to be correct. Selling will make the market demand low so obviously it also has a negative impact to the market value of any crypto including Bitcoin. Don't make it worse, be patient. Whenever the market is in red, patience is needed
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:23:40 PM

Well yeah in your question there is a fact that panic selling of people can be leading to going down of the bitcoins value. The investors/traders should not panic selling because if they are really studying the price of bitcoin they will know that it will comeback to the highest price.
Yes that's right because if we have a proper study and knowledge about bitcoin price we didn't move easily at the market because we know that bitcoin can recover anytime and reach new all time high that can give us a huge profit in the future. Those panic sellers are the people who only join in the flow of market on which they don't have enough study that cause them lossing a money and a chance to earn a good profit because of the prices falling down on which they didn't expected and make the price continuously falls down due to panic selling of those people.

simonzenke55

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:27:20 PM

We can't do anything when panic sale is coming. We can wait only for right price. Because our circle is limited. Sale comes at international level.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:31:47 AM

I think if just 1 or 2 person do panic selling, this is can't contribute to bitcoin price going down, panic sale there maybe several reasons, such as urgent need of money and fear if the price of coins getting down. if it does't have an urgent need, I think people will rarely sell when prices go down, because they know it will be a loss. can't force others to not do panic sale, because everyone has their own needs.
almaerk08

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:35:14 AM

Yes, panic selling can in a way caused the bitcoin price to go down. But even if this is true, we cannot and will never convince other people to not panic and sell right away. It is their own choice and their own coins or money, so we cannot say they should or they should not do panic selling.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:58:31 AM

Panic selling make the market be red. Yeah, you can convince to us, but you can't convince to all bitcoin holder. Let things happen naturally. You can't stop bitcoin falling. And we better not persuade them, because they can blame you for losing their money. Their money, their own ways.

The value of any asset boosts up when it is embraced by many people or at a very large scale. Similarly, whenever a coin is ditched due to whatsoever reason, it becomes available in larger number so the market cap goes down. Now bitcoin possess the most fluctuating nature due to which the impact of selling out is more than what is expected. However, it is essential for trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: