Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:56:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why cryptocurrencies necessary in today's world  (Read 421 times)
Endank

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:32:21 AM

The benefits of a very large blockchain technology are not limited to currency transactions alone. An example is Bext360 utilizes blockchain technology to manage automatic payments that evaluate products - cherries and coffee - negotiate prices and transfer digital money. The Company makes direct digital payments to all stakeholders in the supply chain, including farmers, communities, banks and other parties. Benefits of blockchain on this system by tracking goods from source to final consumer. This allows customers to interact directly with farmers. So sooner or later this technology will replace the current system.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eriwis

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:47:51 AM

Blockhain has transaction costs that tend to be low when compared with conventional currency rates. This is very helpful to the business world to improve the efficiency of the financial side. It may seem trivial, but this is just the beginning of the mine, so I'm sure this technology will be completely adopted in the future.
siap86

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:05:45 PM

I think we are new in the early stages of cryptocurrency. Technological evolution will always happen. If you have ever received or sent money between countries through a conventional bank system then you will be grateful to know crypto. But maybe some weaknesses are also a problem that blockchain has not really been able to replace the current banking system.
mario00

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:28:22 PM

Cryptocurrencies are needed because now the world needs a better and faster way for transaction and the time of fiat money is coming to an end and we have to go digital which is where cryptos come in
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:20:34 PM

Why Cryptocurrencies are neccesary in today's world?
The inequity and lack of transparency in the work of modern centralized financial institutions require the implementation of reforms. One of the variants of reforms is the introduction of cryptocurrencies in the modern economy.

What is the real world of these cryptocurrencies?
A good example at the moment is Japan. There, cryptocurrencies are accepted as payment in hundreds of thousands of stores and service centers.

Why are traditional assets and currencies are not enough?
Disadvantages of classical assets and currencies: lack of transparency, one controlling authority, monopolization in the field of non-cash transactions.

What is the benefit of having a bitcoin over a dollar or any other currency?
The advantages of bitcoin: the decentralization of the database of all records, the full transparency of all transactions, the unavailability and unreadability of fictitious records in the blockchain, the limited issue.

Where do we use these Cryptocurrencies in today's world?
As a means of payment and means for investment.

What benefits does real cryptocurrencies give you?
Independence and equal rights and opportunities.

Why are you excited about the introduction of digital currencies?
Because you understand that you are participating in the creation of the future.
Sri Asih

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:23:50 PM

Blockchain seems to be potentially used in lowering the cost of verification when offering remittance services. Money transfer services continue to grow, some blockchain-based financial services can help complete cash transfers quickly at very low cost. Cashmakers can choose the amount to be transferred in their currency and the amount to be received in the recipient currency. Maybe Western Union or Moneygram does not support it, but I think the world needs it.
Orang Tua

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:50:47 PM

I think the benefits of blockchain technology are more than just digital assets. An example is in Africa. In the field of land administration, two startups in Ghana are testing a blockchain solution. Benefits of blockchain for a national land agency can allow people to locate, manage, and verify property and land documents such as surrounding development plans, and ownership. Blockchain is beneficial for a universal, transparent, unchanging Digital Land Registration System and bridges the gap between government and undocumented areas. That's why a lot of big companies are getting interested in using this technology.
Dreamlandzoom

Activity: 414
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:14:29 PM

I think the benefits of blockchain technology are more than just digital assets. An example is in Africa. In the field of land administration, two startups in Ghana are testing a blockchain solution. Benefits of blockchain for a national land agency can allow people to locate, manage, and verify property and land documents such as surrounding development plans, and ownership. Blockchain is beneficial for a universal, transparent, unchanging Digital Land Registration System and bridges the gap between government and undocumented areas. That's why a lot of big companies are getting interested in using this technology.

Thank you for this example of practical use of the crypto. This proves for me what I was expecting. I think that the best use of crypto can be in developing countries at first. It will give more freedom to the companies working there. I have heard about some companies working in Brazil and adapting crypto to be able to operate with neighboring countries. This is how you can see the benefit of crypto. No borders, no delays in payments, small fees
timmeyh

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:31:55 AM

Well the benefits of crypto currencies are obvious. Every men is for himself, there is no third party involved in money transfer and payment which leads to lesser taxes. It is and ideal world though, where this system doesn`t get hacked or anything like that.
Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:42:51 AM

It's a big technological breakthrough that may evolve into something really big and important. Now cryptocurrency hasn't too much sense in the whole world but late it can mutate into something really useful.

Well the benefits of crypto currencies are obvious. Every men is for himself, there is no third party involved in money transfer and payment which leads to lesser taxes. It is and ideal world though, where this system doesn`t get hacked or anything like that.

All that stuff about 3rd party is ridiculous, it's simple utopia for newbies.
kacakkipri

Activity: 350
Merit: 171

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:48:48 AM

The problems in the financial system are no longer able to cope.

The crypto economy is called the balloon, but the main balloon is the current financial system. The only way to change is cryptocurrencies.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:00:21 PM

The world needs a safer trade and a more reasonable and fair monetary system.

The emergence of digital cryptographic currency is an attempt, it is a failure and successful experiment!
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:02:41 PM

You all must be knowing that the federal reserve of USA controls all the money in the world. There are also rumours that rotschild family is also behind controlling the world's wealth. There is no governing agency which can monitor what federal reserve is doing with the money so there was a need of introducing an alternate currency which could combat the ever increasing inflation. Hence, cryptos came into existence.
trexbtc

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:24:51 PM

The market is a serious industry that has become a source of earnings for many modern traders. The unstable course of cryptocurrencies led us to what we have today, some love Bitcoin, while others hate it.
uletkeket

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 03:30:33 PM

I think because people more know about cryptocurrencies and the advantages from them. So, it's possible to make them as necessary in the world. It's good basically for look at the future.
nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:33:17 PM

Cryptpcurrencies are used in so many ways of our daily life. If you want to earn something by investing you can do. If you want to purchase or make transactions where cryptos accepted, you can do. Even its popularity is going so high that it would replace physical note in future.
You have a point. For me crytpo currency are made to help people especially in financial aspects. Crypto is also an another source of earnings especially those who already had a job, so in other words cryptocurrencies is such a wonderfull blessing for us.
Name: Claudio

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:45:02 PM

At first, cryptocurrency is not necessary at all in the first place, but since the growth is unimaginable and the use and purpose of each coin be denied that it is useful and since there is such use of Bitcoin I think it can help the improvement of everyone's way of living plus some factors when it comes to transaction it is helpful in everyway.
Walexizi

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:46:43 PM

Normally not everybody know much about cryptocurrency, and there are still some novice that there mind still get dividing whether to join the cryptocurrency community or not, but i see a lot of potential in cryptocurrency,This is very helpful to the business world to improve the efficiency of the financial side and also improve business tactics.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:40:58 PM

All my strings are attached with crypto currencies for only one thing, and thats getting more profit out of it and stabilise my life further. I am frankly speaking why I am here and I think that answers all your questions in single shot isn't it! I mean im the guy who have no real idea of the technology here but I like to think its advancement that is going on right now. Just for the benefit of my own profits. I do believe that once for all everyone do think about the crypto currency in this way only. So thats why they are necessary in this world currently.  

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆