Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:55:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do some Bounty Programs succeed and some fail?  (Read 140 times)
INGOT Brokers (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:42:50 PM

Hello,

I have been looking at bounty programs all over Bitcointalk and it seems that some are getting buzz and attention and some are failing and it does not depend on how much they are giving out.

Can someone explain this?
Ahmat faisol

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:13:42 PM

bounty project failures vary
1. from less experienced project developers.
2. innovation of unclear targets.
3. his lack of attention from bitcointalk hosts.
4. sometimes some projects will be stopped suddenly because sales that are not in accordance with the already planned.
5. tokens are already distributed but have not found a good condition to enter on the market, this condition is very reasonable in my opinion.
6. and worst of all is developing the project into a fraud.
maybe a little of my experience can help you.
INGOT Brokers (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:29:04 PM

bounty project failures vary
1. from less experienced project developers.
2. innovation of unclear targets.
3. his lack of attention from bitcointalk hosts.
4. sometimes some projects will be stopped suddenly because sales that are not in accordance with the already planned.
5. tokens are already distributed but have not found a good condition to enter on the market, this condition is very reasonable in my opinion.
6. and worst of all is developing the project into a fraud.
maybe a little of my experience can help you.

Thank you for explaning it. Now i understand some of the reasons why they do not succeed. I knew obviously if the project or the ICO is fraud then that would be a good reason but didnt realize the rest.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 06:50:50 PM

Can someone explain this?

Is it only some that fail, I think it's more like most that fail.

And the bounty program is a campaign, not the cryptocurrency token. So which are you taking about? The advertising (bounty) campaign or the underlying token for which the campaign is operating?
AlinyatinA1990

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:16:48 PM

We must immediately look at the rating of the project, on its team and technological novelty. If the project is good, then let it remain for the future. And initially of course coins after ICO can cost inexpensively
23xfi

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:00:11 AM

If you are talking about the bounty campaign then a bounty campaign can fail if it doesn't get enough attention here on bitcointalk, or if the token sale is not going according to plan. Since bounty hunters would be paid from token sale proceeds, if the token sale fails, then the bounty campaign is bound to be a failure.
fraufreiheit

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:16:38 AM

The information in the first reply is correct, but the most important thing that really attracts a lot of hunters is a manager. If a person has run a lot of successful campaigns, most of the forum knows him and wants to work with him again.
And the second thing is the simplicity of work: all hunters hate posting reports, that's why all the campaigns on Bountyhive become full after an hour after their openning.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:52:08 PM

In addition to the first reply and emphasis, my contribution would be largely about the project itself. A lot of projects are launched every day with majority claiming to be the first but when you take a deep look at what they propose to offer, you cannot find an element of practicability in it of course if they offer a whole lot of bounty, it would still fail because the essence of bounties is to attract people to the project and when I get attracted and the project cannot keep me glued to it, it has failed.

Another is the manager handling the bounty, there are some managers that have made quite an amount of reputation for themselves and have been able to stay away from  controversies as much as they could. If those are in charge, the expectation is some level of failure have been defeated from that end compared to a fairly new manager, no experience on how the forum works, accused of moral deficiency etc... All of this put together affects the fortune of bounty campaigns.
AlinyatinA1990

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:38:31 PM

It is necessary to initially choose good projects and coins will be then in price. And at the beginning, if for bounty large rewards, then the rate then drops sharply. The participants themselves bounty sell coins in bulk. But if good then better hodl
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: