Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:11:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty which is worth to be participated?  (Read 208 times)
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:58:52 AM

I do not know why people are discussing CyberMiles.
CyberMiles might be a very good project? which he says is the latest blockchain.?

Try to follow cybermiles
12retepnat34

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:28:08 AM

Their are few bounty programs that I participated before, some are scam, some success and some are not succeed and I don't know which of them are worthy and I keep holding their token now for hoping that this tokens will have a higher market value someday.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:08:56 AM

The bounty are always a major attraction for bounty hunters.
So i come up with great bounties running at the moment.
CyberMiles
Pecun
Merculet
Egretia
XYO
Databroker
Effect.AI
etc
I love these bounty so you may check the bounty and participated in these bounty.
These bounty are good at the project prospectives too.
So you can enjoy it too.
  All the bountiest  have their own major future goals which will be the part of the future.
So don't wait just go for it.
Happy bounties.
Thanks!

Thank you for the beautiful  project listed above, i will look into it and make more researches
in the light of this, you can join in on shivom bounty program; there will be kyc which reduces fraud and there are lesser participants too
nguyenvanv911

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:12:45 AM

What about the Bounty Etheraffle you guys think about this Bounty?
evdokimo

Activity: 40
Merit: 9

Support life!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:04:04 AM

The bounty are always a major attraction for bounty hunters.
So i come up with great bounties running at the moment.
CyberMiles
Pecun
Merculet
Egretia
XYO
Databroker
Effect.AI
etc
I love these bounty so you may check the bounty and participated in these bounty.
These bounty are good at the project prospectives too.
So you can enjoy it too.
  All the bountiest  have their own major future goals which will be the part of the future.
So don't wait just go for it.
Happy bounties.
Thanks!

Thanks for collecting information about good bounties running at the moment. Do I need a ETH wallet to get paid for these ?
MGmahesh

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:05:23 AM

Good bounty program depend on the team founder and product that they have, some project that has working product or interesting project that has purpose different with others will be has potential to offer good reward. And project that use blockchain technology in to health industry is good thing to see and join in to it.
that could be main reason to join in bounty campaign.and also we could add how much allocation for bounty pool.but i am agree that team founder and their product could make their investors trust in project.
a good opinion, I agree because the direction is very clear, not merely prioritizing self-interest solely but the public interest worthy seconded. I think it will be a positive impact to put faith in the facts that exist, such projects and industries need to be fully supported in view of the many benefits and happiness of the people who await them. hopefully this is not just suction but becomes a coveted reality.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:39:56 AM

I have heard that there are well known and trusted bounty manager users on this forum, which`s participation increase trust in this/that bounty.
Where can i find them or can you name some of them?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: