Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:41:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Check out this amazing gem of a project, and thank me later!  (Read 539 times)
Dvd1989 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:02:02 PM

So have you heard about Devery (EVE)? Probably not. No worries, the entry point is now.

They are building a protocol on which companies can develop track&trace services. Mainnet is ready and deployed. They are currently building a mobile app connected to the protocol.

Why did I buy loads of tokens?

#1: They are partnered with JD.com, one of the largest retailers in the world: https://medium.com/devery-io/devery-selected-as-the-part-of-the-inaugural-jd-com-blockchain-accelerator-d4a7b44f4b1f

#2: They are partnered with Nuls: https://medium.com/devery-io/nuls-and-devery-sign-a-strategic-partnership-in-february-2018-a88243c354a2

#3: They are partnered with aXpire: https://medium.com/@aXpire/axpire-partners-with-devery-182570432c92

#4: Today they announced that they partnered with The United Nations: https://medium.com/devery-io/devery-united-nations-world-food-programme-use-blockchain-to-ensure-the-safe-delivery-of-food-to-acd6a5037123

#5: The market cap is still below 4 million! Tokens cost between 5-6 cents at the moment. Total supply is only 100 million, with 67 million circulating.

This is not investment advice. Please do your own research. The only advice that I'm giving you is that you should read up on Devery.

Regards,

Dvd1989
Dvd1989 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:33:45 AM

One of the most important features of Devery is that we are building an abstract level for developing which will ensure a support toolkit and an open source protocol to enable third parties to develop their own verification apps. This means that companies can build their own apps and extend features and functionalities according to their needs/requirements.

The protocol is the base layer of the Devery ecosystem. It can be used to build application level verification services and can be integrated with any existing e-commerce stores, applications or services.  Any application that builds on top of the Devery protocol requires the user to spend EVE tokens. The EVE token is required to generate unique signatures and contextual data on the protocol.
xXLimbXx

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:55:42 PM

Who do you see as their main competitor and what do you think is Devery's advantage over the others in product verification space?
Dvd1989 (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:48:35 AM

Who do you see as their main competitor and what do you think is Devery's advantage over the others in product verification space?

As opposed to projects suchs at VeChain or WaltonChain, Devery is building a protocol on which manufacturers can build their own verification system. This means that VeChain and WaltonChain are not really a competitor, because they are building a verification system that can be used by companies.

Next to that, the room for growth is incredible for Devery. If the market cap will multiply by x100, the project will still only be ranked in the mid 30's on Coinmarketcap. Imagine if they ever reach the market cap of VeChain..

okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:02:24 AM

So have you heard about Devery (EVE)? Probably not. No worries, the entry point is now.

They are building a protocol on which companies can develop track&trace services. Mainnet is ready and deployed. They are currently building a mobile app connected to the protocol.

#1: They are partnered with JD.com, one of the largest retailers in the world: https://medium.com/devery-io/devery-selected-as-the-part-of-the-inaugural-jd-com-blockchain-accelerator-d4a7b44f4b1f

#2: They are partnered with Nuls: https://medium.com/devery-io/nuls-and-devery-sign-a-strategic-partnership-in-february-2018-a88243c354a2

#3: They are partnered with aXpire: https://medium.com/@aXpire/axpire-partners-with-devery-182570432c92

#4: Today they announced that they partnered with The United Nations: https://medium.com/devery-io/devery-united-nations-world-food-programme-use-blockchain-to-ensure-the-safe-delivery-of-food-to-acd6a5037123

#5: The market cap is still below 4 million! Tokens cost between 5-6 cents at the moment. Total supply is only 100 million, with 67 million circulating.

This is not investment advice. Please do your own research. The only advice that I'm giving you is that you should read up on Devery.

Regards,

Dvd1989

after i have 3 unseccesful attemps. i am far away to these projects.

because as written 90 of these projects are scam.

please be careful
Dvd1989 (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:14:57 AM

after i have 3 unseccesful attemps. i am far away to these projects.

because as written 90 of these projects are scam.

please be careful

I am aware of the risks of these kinds of low cap coins. Therefore I have set out the partnerships that they already have. JD.com is the 3rd largest retailer in the world, and the United Nations, well, they are the United Nations  Cheesy

Therefore I have ruled out the possibility that this is a scam.
Milansilver7

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:34:39 AM

partners are very strong and they have a very good good name. this is an investment that I will consider. I am sure 90% is not a fraud project.
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:07:32 AM

I like the look of this one at it's current price but the exchange options are probably the reason it's still so low.
Dvd1989 (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:27:22 AM

I like the look of this one at it's current price but the exchange options are probably the reason it's still so low.

This gives smart investors the chance to get in cheap. A lot of investors don't care for IDEX, but I kinda like it. I've picked up many promising projects on IDEX, and made instant profit when the token got listed at a centralized Exchange.
preshpr1nce

Merit: 60

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:34:11 AM

This gives smart investors the chance to get in cheap. A lot of investors don't care for IDEX, but I kinda like it. I've picked up many promising projects on IDEX, and made instant profit when the token got listed at a centralized Exchange.

Yeah just pointing out the reason, I don't mind seeing gems in slightly off putting situations either, you don't get 100x coins by following the hype.
I'll do more research and I might grab a bag of these early next week.

Based on the partnerships, and the UN deal, if this is all legit 400 million isn't far fetched at all for this coin.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:47:40 AM

Regards,

Dvd1989
This is a project quite similar to the e-commerce model. Although they cooperate with big partners and get a lot of help, I still worry about their future. Currently there are many similar business models and this is not a very different project.
I am wondering if it can beat Amazon or Alibaba, whether its quality and technology can serve well and not long. I will learn more about this project.

DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:49:30 PM

I own EVE, NULS and AXP......not that much but enough to be happy if one or all moons....but I am not so impressed with all three projects tbh. What do they have, besides a wp and a fancy website. Things are on their way, but do partnerships and good token metrics make a difference right now?

Why should EVE be worth $100 anytime soon, why should NULS be worth that much....do they really (plan to) do so many great things that can't be done with other projects? A partner like JD can easily decide to move towards any other solution, let's say, when China decides to implement their forced regulations (so only a happy few will survive).

Not to FUD, I mentioned I have a stake in all three projects, but so far I am much more enthusiastic about VEN, ICX, MAN and a few others...
Disclaimert

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:17:30 PM

I once traded on IDEX exchage because at that time I had IDEX coin and Aura Dao coin result from bounty IDEX itself. I think for smart investors it is very suitable to trade on IDEX exchange
Dvd1989 (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:26:29 PM

I own EVE, NULS and AXP......not that much but enough to be happy if one or all moons....but I am not so impressed with all three projects tbh. What do they have, besides a wp and a fancy website. Things are on their way, but do partnerships and good token metrics make a difference right now?

Why should EVE be worth $100 anytime soon, why should NULS be worth that much....do they really (plan to) do so many great things that can't be done with other projects? A partner like JD can easily decide to move towards any other solution, let's say, when China decides to implement their forced regulations (so only a happy few will survive).

Not to FUD, I mentioned I have a stake in all three projects, but so far I am much more enthusiastic about VEN, ICX, MAN and a few others...

You are pretty negative. Comparing VEN to Devery is apples and oranges. Then again; VEN also had a time when you could pick it up for $0.20. Devery is a lot less hyped compared to (for instance) ICX. I never claimed that Devery will beat VEN of ICX, of course not.

But IF Devery succeeds, the return on investment will be a lot better compared to VEN or ICX. As previously stated; if Devery will multiply by x100, they will only have a market cap of 400 million. Thats 1/3 of VeChain's current market cap.

You're comparing the projects. I do not. I'm just seeing a great investing opportunity with crazy returns if all goes well. Maybe it doesn't, but same goes for VeChain and ICON. If a major flaw is being found in their code, it could all go down very quickly.

justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:29:18 PM

As opposed to projects suchs at VeChain or WaltonChain, Devery is building a protocol on which manufacturers can build their own verification system. This means that VeChain and WaltonChain are not really a competitor, because they are building a verification system that can be used by companies.

Next to that, the room for growth is incredible for Devery. If the market cap will multiply by x100, the project will still only be ranked in the mid 30's on Coinmarketcap. Imagine if they ever reach the market cap of VeChain..

If so, I think Devery would be a great investment for the long term, but even though project is good in theory, I would not invest more money than I afford to lose in any of blockchain project.

Imy

Activity: 31
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:55:05 PM

The project looks interesting, i will do some research about it. Market cap is really low and there is a lot of room to grow
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:44:16 PM

Ambrosus is also a blockchain based project that aims at delivering the highest quality, food, meat and medicine to the end consumer, i like these projects, can you please confirm me the exchanges where devery is already traded? thank you

adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:40:28 PM

Ambrosus is also a blockchain based project that aims at delivering the highest quality, food, meat and medicine to the end consumer, i like these projects, can you please confirm me the exchanges where devery is already traded? thank you

It looks like it is only traded on the IDEX exchange at the moment. I did quite a bit of research into this project and that was the only place I have found it anyways. Once it hits some more exchanges, this thing has potential to go up a bit.
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:05:26 AM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Crypdon

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:27:13 AM

Has anyone noticed that the links are to Medium accounts rather than actual news sites? Is there any proof from an official source that these links to big companies have actually been developed or is it just something that a paid blogger has written about?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: