Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:35:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the markets will collapse  (Read 8355 times)
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:11:34 PM

Collapse definition: Market Cap less than 150 Billion

Yes or No

I say YES

I didn’t want to say yes but there is not much light in the tunnel.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:16:46 PM

Yes or No

I say YES

Funny thing is how many people are "scared now", asking the same queestions and are selling when they should be buying instead. This might not be the bottom, but who cares if you are sure you will use your crypto now and in the future as a way to transfer value between others and use it. Price is relative same thing with collapsing. Some people will tell you it collapsed, some will tell you it won't etc.

For me untill we don't reach the 0 (in terms that bitcoin and other crypto become worthless to have) I won't count that market has collapsed. This is high speculative area to invest into and this is the reason behind the huge price swings.
ejswift

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:19:09 PM

Yes or No

I say YES

yes it mght be collapse if theres no one can fix the problem but we all know that it will be back to normal in a couple of days even if it is too hard to recover

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:25:35 PM

Yes or No

I say YES

Is there a reason why make you created this kind of thread?

It looks like we are on another down the line again. I could say no for that because there is a lot of reason crypto should not back again to the bottom.

I guess people are scared.
But crypto is about the volatility of the market. It can't be predicted because sometimes it goes down a lot and then it can recover its price just in a short time.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:28:35 PM

Yes or No

I say YES

I think No. But if it do drop into 150 billion market cap, I know it will be more solid if it recovers back and will be backed by strong investors.
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:30:57 PM

Such volatility offers us new entry price, for those who can afford. I see it this way. Load huge stashes of nice coins, now they are so cheap.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:30:59 PM

I have a feeling we're going down further. No positive news for bitcoin so sell off keeps going on..
Jorheen

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:43:39 PM

It maybe yes, there will come a time that the market will collapse. But when it happens, I think that time will also come for its recovery, it will bounce back higher than before. We should always think positive.
Jammypoe

Activity: 272

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:15:14 PM

This will always generate controversy. Even, with an ailing market, people would still exercise fear and ask this question.

I wouldn't blame anyone. The fact that the currencies are factual adds to this.

I wouldn't blink an eye though. It's here to stay. The recent G-20 Summit stance on crypto market further rubbishes any collapse plan.

More and more countries are embracing it. It's just a matter of time before it becomes worldwide.

Then, we won't be talking about it's collapse, but, price sustainability
xireKT

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:20:25 PM

No way to know for sure. Only thing we do know is that the blockchain technology is here to stay.

My portfolio is down by more than 70% and I can't happen but add new cash every month (after I receive my salary) to purchase more coins... Is this the bottom? Don't know! All I know is that I'm still constantly investing and plan on doing so for a long time.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:24:53 PM

Yes or No

I say YES

There is a lot of people panicking because the market is less than 150 billion, just stay calm and hold the coin that you'll have even the market collapse it is still recover but it takes time but is alright, it is an opportunity to buy our favorite coin don't mind the market for now it was normal to have that market cap soon it will recover.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:25:54 PM

I vote yes.
The crypto market is too much fuelled by hype/manipulation/fake news, and hope to be a millionnaire.
Not everyone can win this game.
But i suppose this thread is going to finish like the thread of Zombies who was right.
IL.Guerreiro

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:26:47 PM

Do you think that will cause  the fall down of all cryptocurrency and no way to bounce back? Haha I think no. The market may collapse but seeing the possible collapse as the fall down for all is the very impossible thing to happen.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:33:11 PM

Yes or No

I say YES

Market cap less than 150 Bilion is not collapse,
just look at the history of Market capitalization charts
https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/
and its only your personal definitions about the meaning of collapse
personally i'm not agree with you, because i believe market cap will not less than 150 Billion

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:34:29 PM

I would actually be excited if the markets collapsed below that level as I will be able to get my favorite coins at very cheap rates. If you believe in the crypto project then you shouldn't be panicking if any such thing happens. Crypto markets are volatile and with no regulatory over watch whales are going to manipulate it.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:34:46 PM

I think it quite probably to happen if the big investors want to enter the market on small price

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:38:26 PM

I dont think that the market will go down once again and it will never go down because the price or the demand was still there and also what might you think that the market will go down??

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:39:51 PM

I think the market will correct a little bit more, but I think 5,000 USD at bitcoin is the max pain that we will see. The market will recover after that dip in my opinion, because we already saw a huge dump in the last weeks!

ivanklich

Activity: 199

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:41:14 PM

Even if the market falls to the bottom, it will necessarily recover. New players will come, the crypto currency will still be in demand. The cycle will repeat.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:42:17 PM

Markets always collapse, just look at the hystory. That's about the time. We have the law of cyclicity. Economic lives on that rule. So that's why we have to gain profit and buy some real assets like property and gold.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: