Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:16:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance always blocked when there are big pumps/dumps  (Read 196 times)
Jo.surf (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:18:15 PM

Hello all, could you someone tell me if there is a way to complain with Binance officially ? I'm trying to sell my CTR on Binance making profit of the big pump before they will unlist it but it has been an hour the page is blocked and i can't do anything !
This is not acceptable. I'm losing money for theit fault! I'm very angry.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:25:31 PM

It's not new in this world Smiley. If you've joined this world for years I think it's very normal and Binance is not the only exchange did that. Coinbase is also do the same when the whole market pump or dump Smiley). They often close their exchange to prevent investors and traders from buying or selling cryptocurrency at that time, although they announced that their website has some problems need to be solved but I don't think so cause these problems always appear when BTC and ETH price pump to a new ATH or dump to really low price Smiley).

Kowalskix

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:22:11 PM

Sometimes it gets crowded, but in some cases some of them are fishy.
Legally illegal Smiley I hope that some regulation bring some good stuff too, not just taxes Smiley
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 348

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:47:24 PM

It's not new in this world Smiley. If you've joined this world for years I think it's very normal and Binance is not the only exchange did that. Coinbase is also do the same when the whole market pump or dump Smiley). They often close their exchange to prevent investors and traders from buying or selling cryptocurrency at that time, although they announced that their website has some problems need to be solved but I don't think so cause these problems always appear when BTC and ETH price pump to a new ATH or dump to really low price Smiley).
This is the  real thing into this market which not only exchangers do made such thing but also into 3rd party wallet too.They do blocked such deposits or even withdrawals when theres a certain pump and dump.
Sometimes it gets crowded, but in some cases some of them are fishy.
Legally illegal Smiley I hope that some regulation bring some good stuff too, not just taxes Smiley
When regulation do happen these kind of possible fishy activity made by them would be monitored out which is good but we know regulation is still debatable upto nowadays.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Soroskatona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:05:47 PM

This way, they can eliminate the chance that pump and dump activity actually happens from their site.
On the other hand, if large quantities are being traded, plenty of sites are hardly reachable, with cloudflare taking up to 15-30s.
This is truly annoying, where is no pump and dump, just high volume trading.
Rajveerkamboj

Activity: 179

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 10:40:48 AM

Its good for coin security  decrease the chance of stolen any coin i think itd good thing
Ivo2012

Activity: 68
Merit: 19

The best way to predict the future is to invent it

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 12:18:27 PM

Hello all, could you someone tell me if there is a way to complain with Binance officially ? I'm trying to sell my CTR on Binance making profit of the big pump before they will unlist it but it has been an hour the page is blocked and i can't do anything !
This is not acceptable. I'm losing money for theit fault! I'm very angry.

Yes I noticed it happen a couple of times. It is probably their way of fighting/preventing pump and dumps. Not sure about crypto but in stock markets P&D is illegal. Probably Binance wants to protect its users.

WINGS Beta is live - List your ICO for only 5000 WINGS at https://wings.ai Over $650 Million raised by ICOs with WINGS since June 2017
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:11:32 PM

Sounds like Binance manipulates with prices and make own transactions when this ability is locked for rest of users. This is the reason why I am not going to use Binance
Ivo2012

Activity: 68
Merit: 19

The best way to predict the future is to invent it

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 01:14:04 PM

Sounds like Binance manipulates with prices and make own transactions when this ability is locked for rest of users. This is the reason why I am not going to use Binance

That would be highly illegal so I doubt if they would risk losing their business and their reputation by doing this. They are making more than enough money from trading fees and just running their exchange in a legit way.

WINGS Beta is live - List your ICO for only 5000 WINGS at https://wings.ai Over $650 Million raised by ICOs with WINGS since June 2017
Crypcar10290

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:06:49 PM

Maybe for the best, they want to make sure the dump or bump does not have to do with anything illegal, so it is just a way to ensure that the trades are sound and the system is working properly. All the exchanges do this, probably they have it as a contingency protocol when an alert triggers.
noxlord93

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:08:10 PM

Yeah ... the truth is that these exchanges dictate their own rules and do what they want .. all already insolent! the same situation was with the exchange Yobit
dauwaz

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:19:04 PM

In all trading platforms like bittrex binance and other decks I noticed the binance floor used too many bots. Other trading platforms have lower volume but do not have as many bots as the binance.
I think you should trade on Bittrex. The Bittrex floor has opened a registration for new users
Siriska

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:47:19 PM

In all trading platforms like bittrex binance and other decks I noticed the binance floor used too many bots. Other trading platforms have lower volume but do not have as many bots as the binance.
I think you should trade on Bittrex. The Bittrex floor has opened a registration for new users
I really liked how they redesigned the interface design. The process of verification of personality, I passed in five minutes. It's very fast.

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:44:58 PM

Its not new, but its also not right. Its bad business to shut people.out during the time they are to make profit when they have taken the risk of holding during the time things were down that they didn't even know for certain if the market would pick up or not but eventually when it did, they were denied the opportunity to make money. All of this unethical business practices are only passing through because there is no regulation and no one to make them responsible that is why they believe they can continue to do it and nothing would happen. Its wrong and should not be allowed.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:56:10 PM

I think the way forward is to withdraw your ctr from binance to erc20 wallet then to hitbtc to sell. You can't trade ctr anymore on binance.
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:05:49 PM

I don't want to defend Binance, because I don't trust them, but maybe they have implemented an algorhythm to avoid pumps and dumps and you went into crossfire. Or there was a Ddos attack by whales, who pumped and dumped the coins, as it happened already on Poloniex last year.
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:48:18 AM

I think the main problem is the number of users who want to participate in Pump and Dump. Their servers are corny can not withstand the users influx. I think that even if they limit, they do it to ensure that the server will not banal fell down. Try to trade through the applications, but replenish the balance with their help will not work.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
lasencja

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:54:49 AM

Personaly binance never blocked my account.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:45:01 AM

Every reputed exchange do the same, the reason is to avoid manipulation which was done on the large scale by spreading FUD. I once received emails from Bittrex official that they are against these quick selling of entire funds during the upward trend and they will lock the accounts if they found anyone doing thar.
Sasha88x

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:15:28 PM

Floors years use the exchange Binns and no problems with it did not happen... Excellent exchange, always works properly, very convenient
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: