Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:53:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: End of the correction?  (Read 229 times)
Chaki

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:34:52 PM

Whether the correction is actually completed, you do not know. But I am sure that the market will remain very volatile.

But the fact is that the BTC will at least keep its real value. The BTC is already well known and it is being paid in large parts of the world with BTC. The demand for BTC will not go to zero, Most Altcoins are bought via BTC. Even if it's still a bit down, I'm sure it's a matter of time until the course recovers. So do not panic

I agree with you with the "Market will remain very volatile", correction is a process of correcting something, well expect for more correction oncoming months, because volatility means also it does not end on a certain point so the process will keep on going.

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
Ultegra134

Activity: 1568
Merit: 748

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:41:52 PM

$600 will decide the fate of Bitcoin. If Bitcoin survives, it will be just a low level speculative asset and it's price range will be $600 to $1000

Bitcoin went up from $1 to $10,000 in 9 years (super-hyip)
Any evidence or facts to support your claim? Because I highly doubt that you actually know what you are talking about. What you are saying is hardly even possible. Also, you must check the definition of Hyip again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:29:29 PM

Any evidence or facts to support your claim? Because I highly doubt that you actually know what you are talking about. What you are saying is hardly even possible. Also, you must check the definition of Hyip again.

Even HYIPs pay 25%/month. Bitcoin has paid 100,000% in 9 years. Looks like giant scam
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:16:20 AM

Yeah the bottom limit of BTC has been break for several times, we will see the end of the correction soon, this time the correction is very long because of the hype was too high, and this time the bull market will need to wait for some governments decision, so let's see how this time the market will turn

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 01:31:36 PM

Whether the correction is actually completed, you do not know. But I am sure that the market will remain very volatile.

But the fact is that the BTC will at least keep its real value. The BTC is already well known and it is being paid in large parts of the world with BTC. The demand for BTC will not go to zero, Most Altcoins are bought via BTC. Even if it's still a bit down, I'm sure it's a matter of time until the course recovers. So do not panic

Completed ? Nah i do not think soo , we need to try goes to 3 000$ price after we will see consolidation and after long period of consolidation we will see new green channel of rising.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:51:50 PM

The correction have ended with 10k$ as a value for bitcoin. But it did not stabilize as bitcoins price have slided down to 6200$. The reason at this point is not the correction but rather the panic selling of bitcoin holders due to the issue of banning cryptocurrency related ads and ICO's by google, twitter and facebook. Many investors also have been discouraged and ended up selling their bitcoins in the market resulting to the down fall of bitcoins value.

I agree with this. Those newcomers that bought at around 19k would have probably been devastated as they saw the price drop and have been waiting for any small recovery to sell out and "cut losses". The significance of the ad ban was overplayed though, EU is starting to study how to regulate bitcoin and some exchanges are moving to Switzerland so it's not really all gloom and doom in the horizon.
I think they can be still recovering their losses by buying bitcoin at the current price and sell them when the price is high and slowly regain their losses and I think the price of bitcoin can be increased again back to 19k value just keep holding it and wait until December or next halving maybe the price could increase again back.

Look at the price chart last 2 years after the block halving. This is one of the reasons why the price burst increase until 2017 and now we experience a price correction and now for me, the movement of the price is normal and I think we will see huge movement again around November and December just like what happened years ago.

True, they'll gain more profits from buying now than they did last December. I'm assuming though that those that are trying to get out were those that got caught in the frenzy. Heard some people started selling stuff to get money to buy when the price reached around 19k, hoping it'll keep on rising. Those who've been in for some time usually wouldn't do that.
keping1

Activity: 246
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 08:07:34 PM

I hope we do not feel the pain deep.
I believe bitcoin will be up at the end of the year, whether back as late as 2017 or so I still always think positive
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:20:04 PM

I think we will see BTC price nearly $ 4,5-5 k before it will raise to $ 10 k and higher. The main problem is that people bought BTC when its price was $ 15-20 k, but all of them wanted to earn fast profit. And most of them lost money.

All these news about new regulation laws, bans of cryptocurrency ads and others make them sell in panic.
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:43:00 PM

According to a study conducted by the investment company Magister Advisors from the Silicon Valley, by 2030 Bitcoin will become the sixth largest global reserve currency. As reported by the International Business Times, Magister Advisors has studied about 30 employees working with brokers. So I think everything will be fine.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: