Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:09:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bounty Hunter Blues  (Read 61 times)
chocopapaya (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 03:26:57 PM

Just let me vent please, I've got a serious case of the bounty hunter blues.
Please observe:

Sample #1 Livedu - Bounty manager changed 3 times over the course of the bounty program, ICO ended over a month ago.  March 30th was given for bounty distribution (through telegram). now, every time you ask when the new distribution date is, the reply is, "please wait for an announcement." They finally came out with, "There are a lot of cheaters so we are working on it."  When will I see my maybe 15 LEDU tokens that are worth less than a cent each?

Sample #2 Belguapay - An INSANELY long ico and bounty program (all the way from last november until now).  After ICO ends, they suddenly say that bounty rewards come from developer's funds which 50% are locked for 6 months and the other 50% are locked for an additional 6 months after that! It was never mentioned at any point in the program, not on their website, not on the thread, not on anything.  They say, "It's in the whitepaper" but even then there is a very vague clause that maybe can be interpreted that way.  On top of that, there a numerous places indicating that a percentage of the ico funds go to marketing that gets released with contributor's tokens.  Have you ever heard of that, EVER? Bounty rewards being locked up for 6 months and a year?

Sample #3 BH Hate - Wow, a lot of people hate bounty hunters.  When I bring up a question or concern, people often lash back with, "I hate bounty hunters, they ruin the market" or something like that.  Well, to be fair, when I look back I can see why it is annoying, especially if you think that bounty hunters are getting "free money".  But the thing is, it does take time to promote these projects, so what ever happened to "time is money"?

So, maybe I should just drop the whole bh thing and use my spare time to do crowdholding.  At least on that one I got myself some deep onion and bunch of yups.

KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:12:35 PM

The beluga pay doesn't sound good! It is sad when the ICO companies either doesn't pay or simply closes shop and walks off. It means all those weeks or even months are wasted promoting a project with no reward. Just have to hope that now and then a good one comes along to make up for the losses.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: