Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:30:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where is the bitcoin price going?  (Read 694 times)
judemarco1996

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:45:10 PM

Well, the value of a thing depends on how the people value it. Truly most of all transactions or the value of  commodity depends on the principles of market and demand, the more and more people demand on every commodity and if there is no enough supply to sustain that demand then the value of such commodity increases, and bitcoin is not an exception to this principles. Since bitcoin is very popular and more and more people wanted to be part of this trading,it makes the bitcoin very dependable and yet very volatile so its value and price is undetermined and cannot be predicted. However, theres a lot speculations that arises that the price value of bitcoin will increase in the coming month of june until the end of this year. But then, these are all speculation since nobody knows when will this increases in price will come. So all users, holders and enthusiast of bitcoin all you need to do is to practice patience, responsiveness, and sound judgment and soon we will be rewarded if bitcoin value increase again.
CryptoProphet

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:12:31 PM

The loudest forecasts for this year were, it's "reaching $ 50,000, but with it it will touch $ 5000, it just happens first unknown" We see that one of the forecasts almost happened, but that does not mean that now it is rapidly pumping upwards . I think in the next couple of months, there may be fluctuations, and the return to 6000, possibly lower, but by July, the rise, peak will reached it's october-november.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:24:29 PM

I expect the price of bitcoin to be higher than at the end of this year, the former ATH. Bitcoin's price resistance points one by one brought great hope to the market. Investors are hope for the future again. I expect to reach $ 30,000 by the end of this year.
Yes.That would be very possible to hit if there will be less of fuds and negative news that will come along.Bitcoin has a bright and great future ahead,and investing in it even for a long term is really worth the wait.
yehor

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:05:50 AM

guys, explain why bitcoin is more expensive than the ethereum? as for me then the ethereum is more used for payment. a lot of smart contracts that are based on the ethereal and a large number of new tokens based on the ephereum standard ERC20. is it some blind bitcoin love? I think that the price of bitcoin grows only because of the fact that everyone wants to buy it. Please, I want to know your opinion and comments.
marmeladko

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:11:33 AM

Nobody knows how much Bitcoin will cost after month, quarter, etc. I love to think that it will grow to $ 11 k by the end of April… I hope that we won’t see bears dominance during following three months.

shalaza

Activity: 283

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:15:40 AM

All these fluctuations in price is just for a while, once this is over. Bitcoin will regain it's stability and pump up again
BTC_Kids

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:27:36 AM

If BTC break 10200$ Price can reach 15k soon,but now ETH is a good invest for anyone because price still very cheap
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:32:13 PM

No one can say where the price of bitcoin going, the price of bitcoin will increase and decrease anytime also when the bitcoin have an issues it is normal in bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is recovering and the price will rise again, so don't lose hope if the price is go down , bitcoin will regain it's stability and pump up again, just be patient enough to hold your coin and wait the recovery of price.
BillyTalent

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:49:52 PM

The price of bitcoin has rallied at the beginning of April after suffering significant losses in March, as positive news in the cryptocurrency space has encouraged investors.

The volatile cryptocurrency’s value has shifted wildly ever since mid-December - when it hit a record high of more than $19,850 (£14,214) - with frequent heavy drops and speedy recoveries. Its price plummet back to earth in January and February, as governments and central banks around the world raised the spectre of future regulation.

Bitcoin’s value plummeted again shortly before Christmas, dropping by almost $2,000 (£1,449) in just an hour at one point, and almost slipping below the $11,000 mark (£7,970).

It then bounced back, before tumbling again in mid-January, recovering again, and plummeting at the start of February before levelling out for the rest of the month.

March saw bitcoin's price drop below $10,000, reaching a low of $6,500 before rebounding above $7,000.

And now, where is the bitcoin price going next?
Bitcoin needs to stop this fall. We need a push and a sharp flight up to the old upper limits, which will now be difficult to achieve, but still many believe that by the end of 2018 bitcoin will cost$25,000.
christabits

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:08:42 PM

Bitcoin is really back on the rise after a shaky this year, despite the poor beginning to 2018, losing 50 percent market value in bitcoin is on a bit of a bull run, jumping up to 27 percent since the beginning of the month.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:18:03 PM

The price of bitcoin is going to the moon. Cheesy Don't forget to get in before it is too late.

For the last two week the price of bitcoin has recovered much after it hit bottom level of $6500,now the price of bitcoin is at $9400 and I think it will increase in the coming days too and the one coin need to watch is BCH because the price growth rate is very high when compared to bitcoin if someone want to get quick profits invest on BCH now.
lenovominer

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:45:08 PM

It is too hard to say anything now. its price may be 30k $ and 1$ in future
neymarjunior50

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:53:57 PM

btc all ready recover own price just if we at least hodl it into by the end of 2018 the price will be again hit last year 2017 price . right now btc all ready increasing  so its a clear indication to hit 20 k again.
Houseman

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:08:33 PM

Bitcoin price is keep on rising. It is to believe that the price of bitcoin will growth to a new peak. This is due to bitcoin is nowadays know by more and more people and it also influence more people to invest in bitcoin.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 06:12:35 PM

It's hard to predict this between the two. In the past, prices were rising very quickly. We could make good money by buying and selling at this point.
Prices have recently dropped to 4 for 5 months. The Crypto took a lot of money from the money market and the prices hit the bottom.
I'm sure prices will rise again, I need to be patient.
aray80

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:13:18 AM

As bitcoin observer,
Usually the market moves change in mid year between April - May and June so the truth of last 4 years is bitcoin price will be normal back in these months ...
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:28:39 AM

I think bitcoin price is going a good way. Because falling the price of bitcoin is the sign of rising in future. I can assure you it will rise again as the previous year. So just need to have patience.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:38:37 AM

The price of bitcoin has rallied at the beginning of April after suffering significant losses in March, as positive news in the cryptocurrency space has encouraged investors.

The volatile cryptocurrency’s value has shifted wildly ever since mid-December - when it hit a record high of more than $19,850 (£14,214) - with frequent heavy drops and speedy recoveries. Its price plummet back to earth in January and February, as governments and central banks around the world raised the spectre of future regulation.

Bitcoin’s value plummeted again shortly before Christmas, dropping by almost $2,000 (£1,449) in just an hour at one point, and almost slipping below the $11,000 mark (£7,970).

It then bounced back, before tumbling again in mid-January, recovering again, and plummeting at the start of February before levelling out for the rest of the month.

March saw bitcoin's price drop below $10,000, reaching a low of $6,500 before rebounding above $7,000.

And now, where is the bitcoin price going next?
Well after how many ups and downs,and trying to break the $9k price atlast were seeing good movement since 3 days ago..your right that in December recorded the highest price bitcoin ever has,but lets not forget that we are just starting Q2 now and many things will still happen before end of this year,so better watch out guys
PinkFox

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:14:34 AM

This is an interesting topic that nobody can logically explain.
Many people consider it as a scarce valuable thing like some old post stamp and if we keep on to this logic - the price can go to millions. But if one understands that it is just one of uncountable number of possible computer codes that can be written any day - it should not go very far in a long run and should get to some reasonable level eventually.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:24:02 AM

Bitcoin price is heading towards $60000 mark within this year slowly and steadily I would say. The current trend of Bitcoin is amazing and it is moving in a steadfast manner to achieve its goal. The current trend is a healthier one and out of crypto world people cannot comment anything negative on Bitcoin price now with its high volatile price in the past. I think the Bitcoin and other crypto currency market as a whole has started its bullish run couple of weeks before and as I said earlier it would stop on the highest price goal and start it's correction post achieving the goal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: