Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:42:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EasyMining: An Econominc and Efficient Cloud Mining Service  (Read 227 times)
dongamk (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:30:05 PM

_______________________________________________________________________________   

EASYMINING
The Most Economic Cloud Mining Contract

_______________________________________________________________________________   

Who We Are   

EasyMining is a cloud mining contract for cryptocoins mining enthusiasts; holding a contract means having a share of cloud hashpower in the entire project and getting regular mining revenue accordingly. In the era of increasingly mature cluster mining, the involvement of large-scale capitals and the drastic rise in the difficulty of calculating hashpower have become the biggest obstacle for individuals to participate in mining.
EasyMining cloud mining contract provides individuals with a simple and convenient way to participate in mining with steady returns. Our BTC mining contracts, ETH mining contracts, LTC mining contracts have different pricing plans for different sorts of investors. Participants can join our project at low threshold at any time.

What We Offer   

Our Features   

Sale Hurry Up!   

Ease of Payment   

Contact Us   

EMAIL | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | FAQ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
user0000001

Activity: 938
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:39:43 PM

where are the data centers? what kind of equipment do you use? there is no such information on the site
EasyMining2018

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:28:01 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 06:04:10 AM by EasyMining2018

where are the data centers? what kind of equipment do you use? there is no such information on the site

Thanks for your comment! We will update our website soon. Our data centers are in China and Canada. We have our own mining rigs. For more info, you can visit http://www.seagodminer.com/. This website will also update soon with pictures and detailed info.
EasyMining2018

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:03:02 AM

Low price and seem legit. I used genesis mining, big company but high price, and now almost all contracts are sold out. I saw you also manufacture own mining rigs and have own mining farm and mining pool? Show me on the website.

Thanks for your comment. I am really sorry about lack of information in our site. Our website will update soon. Our members all have excellent experience in cryptocurrency mining, and from last year, we have worked hard on constructing and developing our business. Now we have our own exchange, mining rigs and cloud mining service. They are not perfect now though, but I promise you we'll try our best and continuously improve our service.
cryptodemystified

Activity: 94
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 06:42:11 AM

Nice and attractive thread. Price for cloud mining is really cheap. I am really gonna try once I know the location and what equipment you use for your rigs.
EasyMining2018

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:46:28 AM

Nice and attractive thread. Price for cloud mining is really cheap. I am really gonna try once I know the location and what equipment you use for your rigs.
Thanks! Our locations are in China and Canada.  We manufacture our own mining rigs, SeagodMiner, which you can find in the official website http://seagodminer.com/.
EasyMining2018

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:56:35 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 10:06:51 AM by EasyMining2018

WIN ETHEREUM!!
Retweet our pinned tweet or Share our pinned post on facebook
Ends on April 11 (13:00 UTC+8)

To celebrate the launch of #EasyMining, a world-class cloud mining platform, we have prepared handsome gifts for you!
- Retweet and follow us to win 0.01 Ethereum.
- 3 lucky participants will be randomly chosen to earn 1 Ethereum each!

Twitter: @EasyMining_2018
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EasyMining-187310668719023/

Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/IafazxEOxeX29dkT1awmaA
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:28:32 PM

OP:

If you will not watch it, ill negative tag you.
people are not dumb here. it is obvious all the newbie accounts here are owned by you. thus their reviews are fake- thus all your hard effort looks like a scam.

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

EasyMining2018

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:05:06 AM

OP:

people are not dumb here. it is obvious all the newbie accounts here are owned by you. thus their reviews are fake- thus all your hard effort looks like a scam.

It seems you've checked our website, bought our product and found us scam? I believe people are not dumb here. They can figure out the truth. And we are confident about our product. Our job is just let them know there is a new cloud mining contract called EasyMining, and willing to answer any questions they have.
Btw thanks for your comment.
EasyMining2018

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:14:28 AM

Great News! Thanks for your opinions. Now you can check our mining farm pictures in SeagodMiner's website and also other info you're interested in http://www.seagodminer.com/en/. We'll soon update it in EasyMining.      
Dylan1923

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:57:56 AM

Hi I just check out your website. I just got some questions since I'm interested to buy some. When was this started? do you have any youtube channel to let us saw your mining equipments? Where should we send the payment for that? I just want to make sure this is not just like the auroramining and other ponce scams that victimize a lot of people. And I don't really get the computation for the Bitcoin return.
EasyMining2018

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:22:58 AM

Hi I just check out your website. I just got some questions since I'm interested to buy some. When was this started? do you have any youtube channel to let us saw your mining equipments? Where should we send the payment for that? I just want to make sure this is not just like the auroramining and other ponce scams that victimize a lot of people. And I don't really get the computation for the Bitcoin return.

Sorry to be late! We really appreciate your reply.
1. We determined to sell cloud mining, manufacture our own mining rigs and host service from last year, but we've been mining bitcoin and other altcoins since 2013, and our total hash power ranks top five in the world.
2. We now do not have mining equipments videos, but you can check pictures from http://www.seagodminer.com/en/hosting
and we'll soon perfect our info. Thanks for your advice!
3. To purchase, You can simply register here http://www.easymining.com/#/home, choose what you like, and pay in USD, CNY or cryptocurrency like BTC, LTC and ETH. All the products are 12% off now!
EasyMining2018

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:27:43 AM

BTW, we just released our mining app "easymining" which you can find both in IOS or Android. It's not perfect now, but we're trying our best to improve. We value every advice!
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:14:19 PM

OP:

It seems you've checked our website, bought our product and found us scam? I believe people are not dumb here. They can figure out the truth. And we are confident about our product. Our job is just let them know there is a new cloud mining contract called EasyMining, and willing to answer any questions they have.

you are most likely a scam and your post here is just some random bs

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

EasyMining2018

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:46:34 AM

OP:

you are most likely a scam and your post here is just some random bs

Alright, I do not know why you keep talking us scam?? We've mined bitcoin since 2013, and last year we decided to improve other business, like exchange, mining rigs and cloud mining. Yes, our website and product are new and not perfect now, but it does not mean we're scam! Have you ever checked our website?? http://www.easymining.com/#/home, http://www.seagodminer.com/en/
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 04:29:29 AM

Having mining farms in China isn't risky? We all know Chinese govt. is not in favour of cryptos and mining. So most probably you are mining secretly. That doesn't turn out to be a good thing in China.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: