Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:27:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CTR SCAM COIN  (Read 261 times)
yommey (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:53:31 PM

I'm glad that i sold CTR in January when it was about 2 USD, only because i heard that Centra has some issues with bank cards, so they haven't real opportunity to issue cards, i thought that this company is a scam.

Your action is what they call to be having foresight  Cool
Hzero

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:00:06 PM

So,  this news flying around CTR token and its founder being accused of fraud,  what really went wrong because the coin was doing so well early this year.  If this can happen to CTR,  what effect can this have on people's opinion about making long term investment?

i almost buy them, i have planned from last month. which i think they have potential. but i'm luck that news comes before i buy it. Cheesy
*kimcil*

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:05:19 PM

why so this way? will the CTR be completely destroyed, I have bought a week ago for a long-term investment but this bad news comes to my end.
yommey (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:16:29 PM

why so this way? will the CTR be completely destroyed, I have bought a week ago for a long-term investment but this bad news comes to my end.
Check your portfolio value and see if the loss is bearable.  This is because if binance finally delist the coin or it gets removed from cmc,  then that's the end
cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:21:33 PM

It isnt a fraud because that is real,these founders have used fake identities when the ICO has been running around,and then they have decided to use their real identities when the centra has been growing rapidly and it seems that they have decided to be legitimate project from the past few months of their existent,that is why the SEC has decided to check whats up with these people and they have found some fradulent activity from the ICO days! that is why they are arested and floyd should be arested to because he is promoting it !

SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:26:12 PM

And it was listed on Binance who will be next Verge ? Tron ?
I thought binance are still investigating if the said accusations are true and should they be found guilty for this the risk being delisted which will be a big blow because all coins that have so much influence are listed on this exchange.
Still waiting to see how this will be handled.
yommey (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:49:37 PM

And it was listed on Binance who will be next Verge ? Tron ?
I thought binance are still investigating if the said accusations are true and should they be found guilty for this the risk being delisted which will be a big blow because all coins that have so much influence are listed on this exchange.
Still waiting to see how this will be handled.
Let's keep our fingers crossed then.  Hopefully this goes well for all parties involved.  What the crypto space doesn't need now is another scandal
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:51:36 PM

Every coin promoted by "celebrities" is potential shitcoin and scam Grin Grin Grin
McAfee  lol hahaha
I agree with you. completely shitcoin. Only ads when receiving money lol.
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:50:50 PM

the answer is clearly enough now?
100%
it might not be like this if the leader not been catched  Lips sealed
there were so much people bought it with such a big money, lots of people are unlucky.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:56:52 PM

We cannot finally say that CTR is a scam coin but we should be pay attention closely especially if you are holding this coin as major exchagers like binance and kucoin were de-list CTR Token, which will cause significant reduction in its liquidity.

This is worth monitoring especially if you are holding this coin.

quarkchain.io
kitsunesta

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:27:01 AM

Is it going to be live or delisted on hitbitc?? Does anybody know?
Hellobx

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:35:31 AM

The CTR now appears to have been to zero.
Because no exchange supports this token, and the team has been arrested.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: