Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:49:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CEX.IO - I hope did not steal my money  (Read 280 times)
amatella (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:12:49 PM

Dear friends, this is my experience with Cex.io
I'm writing here because I'm as the extreme and I warty that cex.io have stoled my money. I do a sepa transfer (don't mention the amount because if stoled I don't want make my self more ridiculous) on 15 March 2018 and at this time I haven't received a human reply on various opened support ticket asking why too much time to credited my money on account balance. On my opened and sometime closed ticket, from cex, only reply a bot with same words.. like:

"Thank you for contacting us.

I will escalate this matter to the concerned department. The person in charge will get back to you in the nearest possible time for assistance.
Your patience on this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for understanding.
Best Regards
Margret
Support Team"

Now i'm desperate and frustrated.. I continue to ask if exists any sort of problem with my Sepa transfer but no one reply me, so I only think to have definitely lost my money Sad
If anyone of Cex.io read this message, please provide me a motivation of why I don't have money on my cex.io account. This is the transaction Id: 5838941079. I think that no problem exists and if exists tell me what is or simply return back money to my bank.
So if this last attempt do not produce benefit, please people, please, be aware from this exchange. CEX.IO can stole your money because do not reply in any manner to your support request and you never say why lost money.

Thank you to all can understand me and can help me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
angry_runner

Activity: 162
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 06:15:15 PM

sad to hear that. you can try to write your case here "cryptocompare.com/exchanges/cexio/overview"
it could not help but it could help to other people and you can post that link in your cexio - ticket.
amatella (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:20:12 PM

Sure at this point I need to write everywhere my case until cex decide to reply and resolve this problem.
hiker

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:22:47 PM

It is not very widely known, but SEPA transfers are reversible. See https://www.boards.ie/b/thread/2057604642 for example.

You can initiate SEPA reversal with your bank if cex.io does not want to cooperate. Please write here about your results for others to make use of your experience. Good luck!
amatella (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:27:55 PM

Absolutely, what I cannot understand is this silence. I asked more and more time to get me back money if problems but never received a reply.
I will keep you informed step by step and now I think to inform cex of this and other post opening or updating one of the support ticket. What you think?

Thank you for your support.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:34:09 PM
Merited by simplejg (1)

You should post this in the Reddit sub. I have seen people have success getting answers there from support

lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 06:46:49 PM

what was the transfert from was it an cryptocurrency or visa / mastercard  search on google for people with same probleme as you and you will find the answer

Free palestine
CryptoWreck

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:31:16 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 11:58:52 AM by CryptoWreck

I'm a bit of a loss here why you bank wouldn't assist you with this. They can easily give you all the options available. You're their customer too, so they will help you if you ask.
hiker

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:44:32 AM

I can repeat the advise I have given before - it is better to go to the bank and start SEPA reversal. It may help if you also file a claim with the local law enforcement as this is pure fraud and should be treated as such.
amatella (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:07:22 AM

SEPA reversal have a cost. Assured that this is a fraud from CEX.io, because they don't give any explanation of the issue.. considering to asking a reversal procedure after 3 weeks can be more problematic. Maybe could even take longer than a revival of CEX.io than can finally credit money on the account. This people's have thought of everything. They make this dirty game knowing that only the customer would be lost. After having held the money for 3 weeks they can feel satisfied. Thay have worked with our money and made gains while we wait for the credit and then can lose the customer without problems..
Cex.io is absolutely the the worst in this game. All support ticket are managed from bot and customer wait and wait again.
Obviously I cannot surrender and sooner or later i will get my money back. But at the end they have win.
The best method to make this exchange to lost is to not transfer anything and not buy or trade crypto.
CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 12:00:47 PM

Dear amatella, thank you for bringing the situation to our attention. We are sorry for the inconveniences and the stress you've experienced. Kindly provide us with your user ID in order to check the details of your case and give you an appropriate feedback what had happened. Unfortunately, sometimes our users or payment providers/partners of their banks can neglect the exact procedure/instructions how to make bank deposits/withdrawals to/from CEX.IO, which are clearly stated on our Finance page on deposit/withdrawal tabs and some even highlighted by the red font (ex., mix up some bank details, forgot to include reference and order numbers, consider swift bank transfer as the sepa one - bank details are totally different for this type of transactions, etc.). This may cause the delay in the processing as the bank investigation is needed.

Looking forward to your prompt response

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
amatella (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:07:15 PM

Dear amatella, thank you for bringing the situation to our attention. We are sorry for the inconveniences and the stress you've experienced. Kindly provide us with your user ID in order to check the details of your case and give you an appropriate feedback what had happened. Unfortunately, sometimes our users or payment providers/partners of their banks can neglect the exact procedure/instructions how to make bank deposits/withdrawals to/from CEX.IO, which are clearly stated on our Finance page on deposit/withdrawal tabs and some even highlighted by the red font (ex., mix up some bank details, forgot to include reference and order numbers, consider swift bank transfer as the sepa one - bank details are totally different for this type of transactions, etc.). This may cause the delay in the processing as the bank investigation is needed.

So you tell me that this issue is my problem?! are you accusing my bank of incompetence? We followed your instructions exactly and stop continuing to blame others. The problem is you and your internal procedures or persons !!! I sent you a private message with the required information.
amatella (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:09:19 AM

Mister CEX, I'm here. My response was promt, your not. I immediately sent you a pvt message with all info you need. It's really so difficult calling trough a phone your Lituanian bank? Maybe they not have an internet banking where you can clearly see my transfer? Maybe you need another document like criminal record? I can do that, I haven't nothing to hide.
What again you need?
In a few hours I will publish here the image of the entire support request, my and cex.io replies, so that all people can read this message and will realize what absurd situation we are talking about and what were your ridiculous answers (the last one yesterday by a certain Mickey that I do not know if it is a human or a robot).

So, after accused of incompetence your user and partner, I have to accuse you of indifference? I will not be calm just because you have declined to answer me.

You have to resolve my problem giving me my money after 20 days that you hold without a reason.
GIVE ME money in any form you want. Crediting the cex.io account balance as normal or giving back the sepa transfer to my bank. But right now! But just waste time!!
amatella (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:33:10 PM

So Mister CEX.IO have the same behavior of his colleagues: This is the entire ticket. Some part are obviously obscured. But all the answers do not make sense and are designed to waste time. Mybe in some parts i exaggerated, but I challenge to anyone to be not angry at these answers that offend the intelligence and the fact that they are not going to release the money.
The user CEX.IO asked me for information, as you can see, that i immediately sent him, but he does not answer. Not even for private messages. This is the behavior of this exchange. Think about it before transferring money to CEX.IO exchange. It is possible that you will not have them anymore.

https://expirebox.com/files/19d08b130fe4a7155d273452868019d4.png
angry_runner

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 01:51:20 PM

so they waist your time till the wirw can not be reverse by bank.
then ask you some bullshit and still your money.
is it correct?
amatella (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:57:53 PM

so they waist your time till the wirw can not be reverse by bank.
then ask you some bullshit and still your money.
is it correct?

"some bullshit"? what you mean?
i ask only my money. If i cannot have i whant know why? but noone reply as you can see..
angry_runner

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:58:29 PM

mean some stupid reason not to send you money back.
Nana1

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:10:44 PM

This is the bane of the cryptocurrency industry. Guys before you invest in anything cryptocurrency, look out for reviews. I know it takes time but it saves money by helping you notice and avoid scammers.
LastJedi

Activity: 182
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:15:58 PM

Some banks are blocking if they find out it has anything to do with transferring funds from them for cryptocurrencies.
I have received a notice from my bank in regards to this and at times they close the accounts.

amatella (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:15:36 AM

Some banks are blocking if they find out it has anything to do with transferring funds from them for cryptocurrencies.
I have received a notice from my bank in regards to this and at times they close the accounts.

Mine not.. and obviously not even their bank.. Transfer is made correctly, i've contacted my bank.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: