Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:08:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What ICO do you reccomend?  (Read 393 times)
ARTIST 1991

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:15:05 PM

I recommend you to follow ICO Volltech, because this ICO will become the most successful. Pre sale was sold in 1 day !!! If you invest this project now in the future you will be very pleased with your investments.

dazz

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:16:13 PM

Please look at my avatar. This is a stable and promising ICO. In the future, it will be very successful.
JP_crypto

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:21:37 PM

From my point of view, I appreciate of ADAMANT. It is a Blockchain-based system for data and message transfers along with an integrated payment system are providing a truly fundamental benefits for all-personal and business-like communications. Even tough the marketing of Adamant team is on a low level, it’s proposition is quite interesting. They focus on the product and a niche market.
markers

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:48:14 PM

Among the ones that I'd recommend: Crowd Machine, Cardstack, EOS, ABYSS and EffectAI (the sale is completed).

Lindell

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 05:44:27 PM

I strongly recommend, Bitnautic.io  a  decentralized unique platform designed to meet the need of  shipping industry, make it fast and reliable. This is the prerequisite for shipping industry today.
Gizaza

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:54:49 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 07:18:46 PM by Gizaza

I recently found one project called http://Iccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
alexhodgson

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:54:04 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 10:53:00 AM by alexhodgson

I recommend you to check the whiepaper on this ICOs Eligma, Photochain , GoNetwork because this ICO will become the most successful ICO in 2018.
Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:14:07 AM

Look at the NagriCoin ITO. I think this is very promising project,
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 161

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:11:16 PM

I recommend omnitude. The team is very professional and of course, the idea of the project itself is nice. The whitepaper is also one of the most detailed out of all I have read. So you might want to check it out if you have the time.

carlosjay

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:11:39 PM

Axens.io - B2B platform for supply chain finance and trade services - one of the best I've seen yet.
mysterecryptoooo

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:16:45 PM

I would say ICOs with a particular project, great support, active team members and a good rating as well. They are my criteria to finding good ICOs. Use your instinct, make some researches before jumping on any thats my advice.

▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮WORLDOPOLY▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬
First Augmented  reality game based on blockchain
JOIN OUR   ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
bddbd

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:38:01 AM

Polkadot
Introduction Polkadot, had at first said the authors: the famous Gavin Wood. Most people would say: I only heard of Nakamoto Sentoshi and Vitalik child prodigy. Gavin is too low-key and cold, not a bitcoin of Genesis like Satoshi Satoshi, or an Ethereum symbol like Vitalik. Those who have studied Ethereum technology and history in depth have learned that Gavin Wood is the founder of Ethereum. Vitalik initiated the Ethereum project. He personally wrote the original white paper, then launched crowdfunding and organiz
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:46:09 AM

I have a proposal on an ICO project coming from Singapore with team coming from China, usechain with new technology has many advantages. I would like to introduce the following usechain: Introduce a brand-new consensus mechanism, Randomized Proof of Work to perfectly balance high performance and strong security, and apply multi-level authentication and encryption mechanism, Zero Proof, Identity Virtual Machine (IVM) , Identity Transaction Sharding (INS), Identity Transaction Sharding (ITS), Enhanced Smart Contract, and other innovative technologies to create a new generation of Blockchain, leading Blockchain 3.0.

Usechain features features: Performance and Security Balance, Anonymous and Identity Balance, Technology and Application Balance. I find this page to be a good project and have regular updates on their media page https://medium.com/@usechain
http://usechain.net
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: