Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:38:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We've got a candidate for Maryland's Governor on blockchain's side!  (Read 108 times)
Crypto Sway (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:41:43 PM

https://www.coindesk.com/why-the-time-is-right-for-the-first-blockchain-governor/

This is great news! Finally somebody who embraces and knows the full potential that blockchain tech. can bring to society is running for office. We need to spread the news in Maryland and bring National attention to Alec Ross who has experience as a senior advisor for innovation to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. Now this post isn't meant to choose sides in politics, I don't care about that crap. What I do care about is more politicians acknowledging blockchain and making sensible regulation to help us go forward in innovation, who's with me? Spread the word to anyone you know in Maryland to vote for this guy as well as let's bring national attention to this guys stance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:56:52 PM

https://www.coindesk.com/why-the-time-is-right-for-the-first-blockchain-governor/

This is great news! Finally somebody who embraces and knows the full potential that blockchain tech. can bring to society is running for office. We need to spread the news in Maryland and bring National attention to Alec Ross who has experience as a senior advisor for innovation to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. Now this post isn't meant to choose sides in politics, I don't care about that crap. What I do care about is more politicians acknowledging blockchain and making sensible regulation to help us go forward in innovation, who's with me? Spread the word to anyone you know in Maryland to vote for this guy as well as let's bring national attention to this guys stance.

You don't think that hillary was among the leaders of one of the biggest conspiracy in the united states of america? a person directing a vast network of corruptions backed by black mails on sexual slavery on minors with the ulteriors goals of achieving a one world gov where they could rape and plunder everywhere? Any one that worked for or with hillary clinton should be in a camp, type

What do you think would happen to lavrov if he did only 0.1% of what hillary did as secratary of state? lol...

anyway you are too dumb to get it... the DNC new plans is to find catchy people (blockchain enthusiats, former veterans etc) and then once in office deploy their power to ruler over them and continue their agendas of destroying by all means the usa until they can establish their world gov (and they don't care if they fail, as they get the corruption money and the sexual slaves, which are their only real aims) as they know full well that China will not surrender to any foreigners, didn't, will not, in 5000 years and they know it...

Do you know what happen to a chinese officials if it's found he accepted bribes from foreigners? this is what should happen to all hillary supporters and protectors.

Don't worry, SCO is ready for war... what ever outcome, you "chose", from eliminating your domestic enemies (who are enemies of the world too) yourself, or let the SCO do it for you, or if necessary defeat the layers that protect those people... what ever. 5000 years will not be surrender to a few round eyes.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: