Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:51:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: End his/her life because of being poor  (Read 263 times)
Hero of Legendary (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:41:38 PM

Somebody here heard a story about someone who committed suicide because of being poor? I am just curious, for until now I heard nothing that someone was committed such thing because of being poor.

You can also share your thoughts regarding this.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:53:28 PM

I remember seeing on the news before a grade school student who hanged herself coz she's poor. I suppose she's desperate to have what she don't and can't think of any way to get them. This is why it should be important to teach children from a very young age that material wealth, while needed for comfort, is not the end goal of life.
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:57:14 PM

I remember seeing on the news before a grade school student who hanged herself coz she's poor. I suppose she's desperate to have what she don't and can't think of any way to get them. This is why it should be important to teach children from a very young age that material wealth, while needed for comfort, is not the end goal of life.

she was certainly raped and unable to find support...

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:53:19 PM

This was from years ago and can't find links, just remembered it from TV. There were no indications she was being abused. I do hear some kids would hurt themselves when not give stuff.
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:10:15 PM

You know what its not already a shocking news that someone end his/her life because of being poor.Thats the reality that there are some people who committed suicide due to poverty.We cannot blame them of what they done because we are not in the situation.Being poor can really cause depression to a person and ended to suicide if not being cured or given guidance.
GodsChosenVessel
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 07:20:42 PM

Well, we might say those that do that were wrong because they should have believed in themselves and try all their best to be someone in life but on the hand, we don't know the level of poverty they faced.  But all the same,  we should believe in ourselves and try to always make something out of nothing

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
crypto_nd

Activity: 140

Less troubles

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:03:41 PM

Try to construct your grammar clearly...
Nonetheless, being poor is a lame reason to commit suicide though people work hard but still earn little, that is why i love this quote "don't just work hard work smart"
Needless to say their are several factors that can lead to suicide in which DEPRESSION is at the forefront. Please when you see a family member or a friend in a depressed state do try to connect with that person you never know you might save a love one's life.
"REMEMBER WORK SMART"   
Crypcar10290

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:43:48 PM

To start we have to define poverty and specify a place to make the topic more realistic.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:20:45 PM

I don't think that's a reason to off yourself. I know I've heard of someone killing themselves because they are poor but that is just to weird. Come to think about it, others kill themselves for les reason. I mean i'm not saying i understand them but there is alot of reasons to live. If you've become cynical about life, just look in the sky and think about the probability of you living in this world only to off yourself because you are poor. It's jist plain wasteful

Bunk67

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:21:25 AM

To commit sucide is not a solution to being poor, is ungodly to comit sucide he or she have to face the consequences from God, is he the poorest in the world situation of some people may even be worst than his

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
King Koy

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:39:27 AM

Somebody here heard a story about someone who committed suicide because of being poor? I am just curious, for until now I heard nothing that someone was committed such thing because of being poor.

Maybe being poor is just a little part of a reason for someone who committed suicide but not totally the big factor. I believe it is his/her disappointment of life like lack of love, attention, or any other cases that leads someone to become feeling hopeless. There were rich people out there who committed suicide because of having a problem,so I think someone who committed suicide is actually not of being poor but because of other reason.
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:59:02 AM

I've heard of people committing suicide for not being able to pay debt.
Which is due to being poor.
Farmer's suicide in India is an example.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farmers%27_suicides_in_India
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:08:00 AM

I think its the wrong mindset. Life is so full of possibilities while death is just the end of it. They thought that death is the answer but its not. When life is about to leave them, they are full of regret and wish that they can take it back. When you are poor, the only way for you to go is UP. Doing your best everyday and having a goal will really help. If someone committed suicide just because of being poor, that person might have other reasons and just thinking making it us an excuse.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
GTRr35

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:41:50 AM

Killing his or her life because poor is not acceptable reason, life is a precious gift that the Lord can offer to us, being poor is not worst scenario in our life the worst scene is after death, the question is where you are going hell or in the kingdom of God. Killing is life is not ending the problem, being poor its just a trial in our life that we need to face, we must trust God and trust his promises to us all we need to do is to pray and let God do what is right for us according to his purpose. Just be strong and hold on that someday you will became successful person. Don't end life for what any reason.
Aristus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:36:58 AM

I heard some story about someone committed suicide but their reason we're not about being poor others are rich and the others are well-known personality. I been with poor group of people and what amaze me is that they are fighting for their lives, doing hard things to survive specially the parents and the responsible persons. So I think this kind of case is very rare and over all reason why others committed suicide is because of other reason.
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:17:24 AM

Supposed it was family problem that drives her to suicide. It could be the result of bullying that she could not handle anymore for her family was not there to comfort her. The lot of possible problem but still it was not all about being poor.
betchay22

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:37:40 AM

Its the foolish thing a man will do to his life. Just because of poverty,  you will end your life. You cant help your family instead your death will cause another problem to them. Where will they get money for your interment. If you really want to get out from poverty,  there are many ways you can do. You only need to do something,  act on it. Have faith and hope.

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
turtletime

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:38:05 PM

It's can be terrifying and stressful to be poor.  I've been homeless before and in that situation your in constand survivial mode and can never be happy.
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:22:03 PM

I've heard it in the media, and according to the news other than poor he was so heavily in debt so it left a deep enough despresi until finally he decided to commit suicide.
jamieasf

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:08:15 PM

That's really rare case. If you are poor then to something to get out of it. There are a lot millionaires today who came from poor status before but strive to live and make a way to escape from poverty. It's just weird why that person commit suicide because of being poor. For me, being poor will never be the reason to end your life.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: