Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:21:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: End his/her life because of being poor  (Read 256 times)
petmalulodi

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:16:23 PM

Being poor is really hopeless. Looking for food, clothes, shelter is hard to find. But it should not be the reason to commit suicide. Even your everyday life is so hard, it should not be the reason to end your life.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:42:44 PM

Somebody here heard a story about someone who committed suicide because of being poor? I am just curious, for until now I heard nothing that someone was committed such thing because of being poor.

You can also share your thoughts regarding this.

It could honestly happen in some situations but it is just a sign of being weak though we can't blame them for doing that because we aren't on their own shoes to experience the same thing. It is really hard to be poor nut we are responsible in changing our situations by striving for better goals. We should set better goals to reach to live better.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:54:44 PM

Somebody here heard a story about someone who committed suicide because of being poor? I am just curious, for until now I heard nothing that someone was committed such thing because of being poor.

It could honestly happen in some situations but it is just a sign of being weak though we can't blame them for doing that because we aren't on their own shoes to experience the same thing. It is really hard to be poor nut we are responsible in changing our situations by striving for better goals. We should set better goals to reach to live better.
What happens when you reached your goals like and it all falls apart ..
As long as i got £20 everyday i can survive <JUST ABOUT THOUGH ..

Look at this story.< Money makes people do crazy stuffs..

Search Results
Shropshire man Christopher Foster who shot his family's torched £1.2 ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Aftermath-murder-spree-Pictures-remains-1-2million-home-g...
20 Apr 2016 - Some say he killed his family in a crazed attempt to 'protect' them from poverty they were about to face. ... Cold-blooded: Foster had apparently shot his loved-ones in the head as they slept - the shotgun cartridges, left, and possessions like their mugs and favourite books, centre and right, remained in the ..

Couldn't handle the thought of his family being poor..WOW
See how hard it is for the poor and he knew it ..<Didn't want to go back there ..
HelperAdvisorsLLP

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:36:06 AM

I think this story is about total poverty, when you don't have a home, don't have what to eat. Also, we can't know all the reasons why this person committed suicide. Maybe be there are many others
Gelap

Activity: 228

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:14:36 AM

That's really rare case. If you are poor then to something to get out of it. There are a lot millionaires today who came from poor status before but strive to live and make a way to escape from poverty. It's just weird why that person commit suicide because of being poor. For me, being poor will never be the reason to end your life.
yes, I agree with you as long as we endeavor and with effort and hard work then we can get through hard times. because the effort will never betray the results do not assume poverty becomes a burden for our poverty is now a trial so that our future can be better than now.
Paul23

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:12:26 PM

Commit suicide is not only because of being poor,it just because sometimes in some person despite of being rich were able to commit suicide also due to some reason in my opinion,but on other hand if you understand the main factor of poverty you must be know to get away from them though negative thoughts about your surrounding,instead you must be know to realized that end of your life is not the main factor solution to escape from poor situation,

Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:28:31 AM

attempt suicide to yourself because of being poor its was a fool reason and of course is also sin in the eyes of god,because god has only decide when end of your life,?,, and if you would realized that even our god( jesus christ) despite of being rich in hole world will be suffered from poor life condition until the death of her life, to save our sin and to have a second chance  from everlasting life into heaven when the world was end,,,so what is the point? life it was precious gift from god,,that you would ever think to realized that every trials in life has made off solution if you're always  think positive , Grin
Okrah

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:15:25 AM

Being poor is not the reason why people gone suicide. Rich people underestimate to the poor because they have nothing but they don't know that God created us equal.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 06:30:52 AM

I would expect that the number of poor people will increase in the future, as will the number of people committing suicide.  :/

Knowledge is spreading - it's no longer a "sin" to kill yourself as there is no such thing as a soul.

If you hate the movie so far, no sense sticking around until the end...

(Someone please point QuickSeller to this thread)

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: