Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2024, 08:47:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to purchase MIOTA, SiaCoin, DigiByte, LiteCoin Cash, Ripple  (Read 155 times)
BTCWV (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:14:30 PM

I am looking to purchase the coins and tokens stated above. I have Paypal and will be willing to work through a third party established member as I am a new member. Looking for the best deal so this is for people who are looking to move coins quickly.
Seetheummerallyeah

Activity: 280
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:00:33 AM
Merited by suchmoon (2)

For anyone thinking about doing this deal:

Please be EXTREMELY CAREFUL when selling cryptocurrency for PayPal. PayPal is an easily reversible payment method, and they allow "chargebacks" for 6 months after the payment. This means that escrow is useless against PayPal scammers.

I would highly recommend NOT dealing with the OP. When selling for PayPal, I only deal with extremely reputable members (and even then I set a limit on how much I sell). I would NEVER accept PayPal from any Newbie, including the OP. At the end of the day it is up to you to do your due diligence, but I would highly advise against doing any paypal trades with this user.
Jekbolt

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:09:43 AM

I am looking to purchase the coins and tokens stated above. I have Paypal and will be willing to work through a third party established member as I am a new member. Looking for the best deal so this is for people who are looking to move coins quickly.

How can you trade with such a negative rating in profile?
Jekbolt

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:16:49 PM

For anyone thinking about doing this deal:

Please be EXTREMELY CAREFUL when selling cryptocurrency for PayPal. PayPal is an easily reversible payment method, and they allow "chargebacks" for 6 months after the payment. This means that escrow is useless against PayPal scammers.

I would highly recommend NOT dealing with the OP. When selling for PayPal, I only deal with extremely reputable members (and even then I set a limit on how much I sell). I would NEVER accept PayPal from any Newbie, including the OP. At the end of the day it is up to you to do your due diligence, but I would highly advise against doing any paypal trades with this user.

You are absolutely right - it's better to use TOKPIE p2p exchange to trade with VERIFIED peers from all over the world directly!
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:10:36 PM

its really tough to get seller Smiley
and your profile is also negative trust too.
thats why people will trade carefully
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: