Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:59:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Easy to earn Merits?  (Read 482 times)
ansh_848 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:42:26 PM

There are so many campaign going on related to the Merit, and that can be the easy way to earn merit. If you know about those campaign than please do share the merit.
smutexar

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:44:10 PM

Hey. I think you're gonna make a friend. You actively communicate with members of the community and they will thank you.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:59:26 PM

I read a post that some people are trading their Smerit, to me I still think this merit giving is very subjective because if you are my friend I can decide to give you merit if you ask me to, because I have nothing to lose doing so and he can also replicate the gesture by dashing me his, I hope this would be look into to make it more objective
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:34:37 PM

Merit system is really with friend to friend basis and exchange,
we dont getting any free SMERIT from the forum creator, and we must go over at the very best post.
BUT, there are no guarantee that you will get merits from you post even if it is a very informative or lets say a great post.
so many people are hungry on this, anger will soon to rise.
Cynooza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:42:59 PM

Currently earnning Merits is very difficult. You need to be very active on the forum and write comments which are extensively helpful for other users. In this case, there is a chance someone grant you merits.
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:48:15 PM

I think to get merit is very difficult, we can not manipulate it because it will break the rules.
we can exchange merit with friends, but you have to bear the risk (red trust).
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:57:15 PM

I really dont think that as of now we can easily obtain free merit. I have been doing my best to make a high quality post and help others with my reply, but nothing changes to my merit. Obtaining it as of now is so hard. But I am not giving up, I will strive more, do much high quality post more, help a friend and maybe soon hopefully I can get ranked up even in just a member.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
lmodric

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:59:38 PM

merit system is useful in reducing spam in this forum but for me personally if i am hard to get merit then it does not matter to me because my main purpose is learn about crypto world.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:59:44 PM

There are so many campaign going on related to the Merit, and that can be the easy way to earn merit. If you know about those campaign than please do share the merit.

Campaign going on related to the Merit, what do you mean? Please state one of the campaigns that are currently related to the merit system. Is there an advantage where you will get a merit if you joined the campaign and post things? And no, it is not easy to earn merits but if there a campaign like that I will consider joining it in the future.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:16:16 PM

Hi. It is not easy to get merit, it is normal to get merit. There is no technology to get merit. Just do smart and really useful publications and I think many of BTT users will say thank you, if it really will be worth it.

Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 04:25:02 PM

It is not easy to get a merit. You have to post something which is very relevant to all the members of this platform, then someone who has them can give you some

grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 04:27:22 PM

We know that the updated policy is you need to get more merit to level up your profile rank and that is so hard to get. So we need to post or comment in this forum with a high quality sentence to get the trust of all readers in this forum.

Kemileye

Activity: 573

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:31:37 PM

Merit is the most difficult thing to get on bitcointalk. Its never a easy thing to get. If you want to get merit you must be very active on the forum and post meaningful comments on the forum in order to get merit.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 04:41:36 PM

Merit is the most difficult thing to get on bitcointalk. Its never a easy thing to get. If you want to get merit you must be very active on the forum and post meaningful comments on the forum in order to get merit.
Yeah Must be active in this forum It's easy to get a merit if it makes a meaningful post for everyone not just for thread creator no friend IMO and all sharing professionally by looking at that user's post ,I share merit not see who create post but share with view content very good quality

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 04:54:15 PM

Every local board i think have a challenge that rewarded by merit. Just answer Question, doing task, contest, etc.

Active in this forum is not enough, if you just post like "thank You", "very intersting", "very usefull", etc merit will not come to you.. no one will pay without work, same as merit. No one will give you merit is your post is useless.

Simple ways to know about people getting merit, just go to his BOTCOINTALK PROFILE, and click MERIT link.. there is some post that have potentially get merit and do same like that. Same meaning is not copy-paste.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

iellai

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 05:03:05 PM

I am new to forums. I greatly appreciate reading replies about merits. I learned a lot from everyone.
How long does it take for someone to get merit? Or it really depends on how active you are in the forum and someone notices your great help to theother members?
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:07:25 PM

Getting merit on this forum is even difficult than identifying a project that will be successful these days. You can create an interesting thread that can attract thousands of replies and yet you would not get even a single merit. New members who came to meet the merit system are not finding it easy at all.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:20:14 PM

Well, if there is such campaign that would enable one to get merit, that will be good, but that is not my main concern. I am more concerned about the knowledge i gained from this forum, which has been achieved through the merit system.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:34:04 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 09:48:39 PM by Swenna

Currently earnning Merits is very difficult. You need to be very active on the forum and write comments which are extensively helpful for other users. In this case, there is a chance someone grant you merits.

But not all the great, constructive and informative posts are givem merits. After all, not all merit source will be browsing thr whole forum searching for great post just so they can give them merits. So this doesn't apply all the time. Although there are threads that gives merits by means of tasks or something.
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:36:48 PM

Guys, be patient and everything will be fine. Write good useful messages. Share useful information. The world is not without good people

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: