Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:41:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Easy to earn Merits?  (Read 484 times)
artichandra

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:38:38 PM

I do not think it's easy to find merit in bounty because I've done that and did not get anything.
Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:39:12 PM

Earning merits is very hard job.Generally, friends exchange between their friends. This system very nice , but actually people dont know how to earn merit from post.

deejayce48

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:46:21 PM

I don't find it easy to earn merits. Actually, I find it so hard. Because not all people wants to give even though you have posted a quality post. If there is a campaign that gives merits, I hope to find one too.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:46:42 PM

I am so desperate on this topic...this is very tough to get...even writing good post...system is stocked...
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:48:35 PM

Earning merits is very hard job.Generally, friends exchange between their friends. This system very nice , but actually people dont know how to earn merit from post.
you can't buy and selling your merit! this is merit abuse! you will get red trust if you exchange your merit. i suggest you to make a constuctive post and you will get a merit from other member. improve your post quality mate and you will get some merit
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:56:33 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 12:07:00 AM by crazycatwoman03

Currently earnning Merits is very difficult. You need to be very active on the forum and write comments which are extensively helpful for other users. In this case, there is a chance someone grant you merits.

But not all the great, conatructive and informative posts are givem merits. After all, not all merit source will be browsing thr whole forum searching for great post just so they can give them merits. So this doesn't apply all the time. Although there are threads that gives merits by means of tasks or something.
It feels like a very long time had passed already because of the merit system. Members are very excited and inspired to be active on forum because of the old ranking system but since some have also abused the use of it, there is a good reason for the moderators to implement the merit system.

We are really having hard time earning merit for so many reasons and @Swenna is right that even if you have a constructive and informative post, there is no assurance that you will get merit for that. Some members have lay-low because they were saddened of the merit system but I am happy to see, even if some members give up, the forum is looking healthier again than before. It may be hard to earn merit but as long as it is for the forum, I would be happy to oblige with the new system.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:09:34 AM

I think that earning merits is something like a luck if your post is being recognized by the moderator.  In my case,  I will continue what I believe in doing good in my postings for it will be soon recognized someday and just don't rush too much to get into the next rank for it will come soon.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Drfalcon

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 12:10:53 AM

The Merit system brings a very painful process for beginners. The people who bought Bitcoin on the first exit are very profitable. Those who have their first membership in the Bitcointalk Forum site have also taken the fast pace and continue to benefit from it. The Merit system was absolutely necessary, I agree with that. But I do not want to live here the same regret that I have for Bitcoin. I am constantly doing research, I am trying to open the topic, but I have not got the merit yet.  I will continue to work with determination. Justice will manifest. Maybe one day hoping to become a member Smiley

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Zct2002

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:19:09 AM

Merit system is really with friend to friend basis and exchange,
we dont getting any free SMERIT from the forum creator, and we must go over at the very best post.
BUT, there are no guarantee that you will get merits from you post even if it is a very informative or lets say a great post.
so many people are hungry on this, anger will soon to rise.
Maybe you are right on some issues but certainly the goal of the administration with this merit system is to improve the quality of post in this forum. Friend to friend giving of merits will surely happens but you can be tagged by DTs here if you do that.
cikey

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:30:07 AM

The Merits is very difficult to earn, I have given up the Merits, I know no one will give me.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:52:09 AM

The Merits is very difficult to earn, I have given up the Merits, I know no one will give me.
Why you are giving up easily? Try to improve your post with meaningful thoughts and ideas that can be helpful to others.

Most of your posts are too short although there are some meritable posts that doesn't have to take long characters as long as it is informative and the content is there, you will be merited. If you have given up the merit system, you can still join discussions as usual.

I think that earning merits is something like a luck if your post is being recognized by the moderator. 
Not only the moderators can appreciate posts, everyone that has sMerit can give merit to valuable posts.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:34:15 PM

Merits are not obtained easily. Your constructive and meaningful post might be rewarded by users of this forum, but I doubt that you can earn a significant amount in this section. I am not a fan of Merit system as I see a lot of great posts that are not spotted by people with Merit and therefore not rewarded for their great posts. On the other hand, if you focus on other sections where people with a lot of merits are, you will be rewarded a lot of times if your posts make sense and are valuable for other users. It would be challenging, but earning Merit? Worth it!

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
lego17

Activity: 462
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:56:10 PM

Why you are giving up easily? Try to improve your post with meaningful thoughts and ideas that can be helpful to others.

Most of your posts are too short although there are some meritable posts that doesn't have to take long characters as long as it is informative and the content is there, you will be merited. If you have given up the merit system, you can still join discussions as usual.

I think that earning merits is something like a luck if your post is being recognized by the moderator. 
Not only the moderators can appreciate posts, everyone that has sMerit can give merit to valuable posts.
Most useful and informative can be own new topics on the forum, in which a question is revealed that has a great value for many.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:02:03 PM

I think that earning merits is something like a luck if your post is being recognized by the moderator.  In my case,  I will continue what I believe in doing good in my postings for it will be soon recognized someday and just don't rush too much to get into the next rank for it will come soon.

Everyone can give a merit and not only a moderator. And it's not just luck if you receive it. Posting long paragraph is what common people here know that a good and constructive post that's they are waiting for merits on it. Constructive post has a sense, very informative and unique. Only few users in this forum are posting on this quality.

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:04:55 PM

I read a post that some people are trading their Smerit, to me I still think this merit giving is very subjective because if you are my friend I can decide to give you merit if you ask me to, because I have nothing to lose doing so and he can also replicate the gesture by dashing me his, I hope this would be look into to make it more objective
In my opinion, merit is given and take among friends although I sent merits to people I don't know, sometimes I forgot to give merits to a  good post, but I also believe that we need this kind of feature so people will be more creative on their post.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:37:25 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 04:36:06 PM by campica

Merit system are good thing to avoid people to do multi accounts , before people made more then one account and spam whole day.. So for few week they have 3 or 4 Full Member account , which they use for bounty campaign or even for sale. Right now you hardly get to the Full Member rank with only 1 account. In other side , I was few post away from Sr.Member and they introduced Merit system. Now I'm in same position like members who have 120 activity. So for me that was really unfair, but I'm move on. There are no easy way to get merit, you must be active and write informative posts, maybe someone notice you and give you merit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: