View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:33:52 AM

Yup I too can't find any youtube channels linked to her. Users are uploding some video relating to the channel Nasim Wonder1 which do not exist at current time.
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:45:23 PM

Tried to look it up when I heard about it (didn't know her prior to this). Her channel won't show. Looks like Youtube immediately blocked it for some reason. She was alleging that her content was being blocked, funny that after what she did, that's exactly what happened.
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:17:35 PM

YouTube shooter discussion, Nasim Aghdam buried so quickly?  Anyone have the links to her actual pages on youtube, Facebook?

burying topic is one of their favorite tactic... there is an excellent website with all their tactics (from trolling, to personal attacks...)

only violence can stop the censor, and as the highest price that they can pay is their lives... so they will roll...

but I disagree with her method. it's not professional...

those fuckers pretend to be "neutral platforms" while they are totally owned and controlled by the globalits working for rockfeller agenda :

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years."

He went on to explain:

"It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

-- David Rockefeller, Speaking at the June, 1991 Bilderberger meeting in Baden, Germany (a meeting also attended by then-Governor Bill Clinton and by Dan Quayle

death to the censor, but professionally... I remember when they censor twits from woosley (ex cia director) I couldn't stop laughing, how weak this so called cia is... even unable to make free speech law in the usa... and they want to mess with SCO?

censor PUTIN in russia? hahahahaahhaha... only in the fallen conquered west.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:24:33 PM

Happening to others as well:
Dean Winwood-o'brien
"i am a gang stalking target of many years. it is criminally insane, wasteful, costly, immoral, unethical, wrong and simply evil."

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/i-am-gang-stalking-target-many-years-immoral-wrong-winwood-o-brien

Have you even read that? They claim that wherever they go these gangs stalk them. This isn't real man this is just some mentally ill people not knowing that they are mentally ill. I've seen this so many times. Its not that gang stalking is on the rise, mental illness is on the rise. That's what is happening to us. Now why? Probably the food we eat and the air we breathe.

B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:59:14 AM

YouTube shooter discussion, Nasim Aghdam buried so quickly?  Anyone have the links to her actual pages on youtube, Facebook?

burying topic is one of their favorite tactic... there is an excellent website with all their tactics (from trolling, to personal attacks...)

only violence can stop the censor, and as the highest price that they can pay is their lives... so they will roll...

but I disagree with her method. it's not professional...

those fuckers pretend to be "neutral platforms" while they are totally owned and controlled by the globalits working for rockfeller agenda :

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years."

He went on to explain:

"It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

-- David Rockefeller, Speaking at the June, 1991 Bilderberger meeting in Baden, Germany (a meeting also attended by then-Governor Bill Clinton and by Dan Quayle

death to the censor, but professionally... I remember when they censor twits from woosley (ex cia director) I couldn't stop laughing, how weak this so called cia is... even unable to make free speech law in the usa... and they want to mess with SCO?

censor PUTIN in russia? hahahahaahhaha... only in the fallen conquered west.

Interesting take on things.  What are good sources of information as they continue to censor and block the truth?

www.rt.com www.zerohedge.com www.breitbart.com , and some chinese propaganda because it's always beautiful Smiley.

but do i need to link the king of all air? the master of news? the master of reality? the son of liberty? Alex Jones and inforwars? ohh he isn't perfect, but he believes in america... so much. and we know... even if those sobs that censors believe to rule... they are too afraid to leave their gated community even in the middle of the day... they are little rats, knowing that a full military empire watches them, like roaches, chipped, ready to be disposed... all the cnn... all the msm, nothing.

and listen to the dod !!! they are so many Smiley !!! and some are just mind blowing, listen they do a lot of conferences, congress reports, articles... a lot... a little big up to "ice tea" Smiley.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
HelperAdvisorsLLP

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:36:29 PM

All her pages are deleted, but there are some parts of videos in the news
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: