Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:58:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] BITIMAGE.io 🔴⚫️TRANSFORMING $200B DIGITAL CONTENT INDUSTRY ⚫️🔴  (Read 2459 times)
BitImage (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:00:26 AM

What do you think your customer demographic is? Who will be using this the most? Is it just digital marketers that could be potentially interested?

It is anyone purchasing or selling digital content - it is for marketers, designers, business owners, creators. Hopefully we will change their work lives for better.

BitImage (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:01:11 AM

Is the presale already over for this?
No, we have not started.

BitImage presale start is tomorrow, April 26 at 1 pm UTC.
Bonus is 30%.
Presale end date is May 24.

Oh wow, I'm early for once. Hallelujah!  Grin

Yay!  Wink
BitImage (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:03:35 AM

The project is new with an exciting offer, in a few days pre sale will be launched, the allocation of bounty provided is also quiet large. hopefully smooth and can attract more investors.
That's right! We are thankful for all the support!
BitImage (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:05:05 AM

Dear sir!
I couldn't find my name here, in spite of I've regisrated.
What's the matter?

Telegram username: @oradumcheva

Thnks in advance.

And the same situation with twitter campaiqn.
Help pls. Only say what  I had to do...

No worries, everything will be fixed - just write a message here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3291633 in the Bounty thread, and our bounty manager Sylon will help!
BitImage (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:53:42 AM

Bitimage will be able to:
• eliminate time delays in content validation to a couple of minutes;
• constantly learn and improve the validation process through machine
 learning based on accumulated experience;
• guarantee impartiality and uniformity in making decisions to
 eliminate the human factor;
• guarantee the best solution choice in a matter of seconds;
• analyze a huge amount of information and give it to the analyst at
 a click;
• analyze trends thereby helping authors to earn more;
• constantly learn and improve the processes to provide an increased
 value to the consumers.

That's a nice convenient list to get the word out there about what BitImage has to offer. You should share this with the bounty campaign.
Thanks for your support anyway the pre-sale will start in 2 days and if you want to be whitelisted then you can visit our website at bitimage.io

The price of token during the Crowdsale period and bonus
If the condition 2 of the Presale takes place:
week 1 - 25% | 1 ETH = 162,500 BIM;
week 2 - 20% | 1 ETH = 156,000 BIM;
week 3 - 15% | 1 ETH = 149,500 BIM;
week 4 - 10% | 1 ETH = 143,000 BIM;
week 5 - 5% | 1 ETH = 136,500 BIM;
week 6 - 0% | 1 ETH = 130,000 BIM.

25% off is a damn good deal. Is it possible for all the tokens to sell out in week 1?

And if you participate right now, you will get 30% bonus! That's even better Smiley We can sell all tokens at any period of token sale, right.
BitImage (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:55:53 AM

Is the presale already over for this?
No, it begins on 26 April. You can subscribe to mailing list here so that you don't miss it.

One question for Devs. What is legal status of payments with cryptocurrencies (tokens) for digital content - is there tax or not? Because if you are selling digital content on Amazon or wherever and you receive fiat money from buyers, then you need to pay tax, right?

Legally there is no tax, only a small fee to the service taking care of licensing.
BitImage (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:58:35 AM

What ways will there be to earn Bitimage tokens?

What if you make a really popular meme on your marketplace, will I be able to make more tokens off of it from other people?

You definitely need to try!  Wink
ODlikeCRIPTO

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:15:08 PM

Dear sir!
I couldn't find my name here, in spite of I've regisrated.
What's the matter?

Telegram username: @oradumcheva

Thnks in advance.

And the same situation with twitter campaiqn.
Help pls. Only say what  I had to do...

No worries, everything will be fixed - just write a message here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3291633 in the Bounty thread, and our bounty manager Sylon will help!
THNK very much, I'll try to...
BitImage (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:55:53 PM

BitImage has been added to WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the BitImage on WISERICO and follow BitImage on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

BitImage is a smart open digital marketplace with decentralized content licensing where you can trade, purchase, or search for unique digital media. We employ the groundbreaking capabilities of Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain to provide the most accessible way of getting the required digital content — be it a video, image, graphics, or audio.
On-demand work implementation
Place a job with absolutely any requirements and, as a result, receive the “turn-key” content. No other similar service allows you to do that.
Trading transparency
BitImage is 100% trustworthy. Smart-contracts guarantee full honesty & transparency of deals, as well as better security than with traditional law-based analogs. They provide safe, immutable, confidential transactions with automated fulfillment of terms.
Simplified payment process
Money transfers are decentralized and empowered by the Ethereum blockchain by ERC-20 standard. The Ethereum platform enables us to exclude banks & third-party payment systems from the transactions.
Self-determined cost
Set your own pricing for the digital content. Sell digital media by your own rules, in your own way.

Nice! I voted for you guys. Best of luck!

Thank you for the support!
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:56:31 PM

Since there are multiple phases of the sale, are there multiple hard caps to keep all the tokens from being bought out in the first few minutes of the first sale?
MarkThief

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:16:08 PM

What ways will there be to earn Bitimage tokens?

What if you make a really popular meme on your marketplace, will I be able to make more tokens off of it from other people?

You definitely need to try!  Wink

Sorry, the core question here is, can you earn Bitimage tokens for valuable contributions to the network?
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:36:36 PM

Do you think you will be able to consistently deliver on the timeline laid out by the roadmap?
okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:53:41 PM

Can I find a code for your platform on Github? Can you provide a link for it?

This project is open source??

I'm not sure if it is or not. That was basically part of my question.

Welcome to our GitHub account: https://github.com/bitimage-io/bitimage-token

I actually hired a guy to take a look over your code. I'll come back and let you know when I get the report.

He said it looks legit. He can see how you guys plan to implement some of the features, but he hasn't had time to try running it.
bit-joker

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:59:37 PM

I'd love to meet the team in person sometime at a blockchain conference. I go to as many as my work will send me out to  Grin

Do you guys plan to go to any soon?
BitImage (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:25:56 PM

Since there are multiple phases of the sale, are there multiple hard caps to keep all the tokens from being bought out in the first few minutes of the first sale?

Yes, Presale hardcap is 3M, actually there 4 ways presale can go, we have thought about everything while writing our White Paper.
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:48:34 PM

This project has a lot of potential. Where is the team from?

I'm still interested in learning more about the team and where they are from.
2l84aa

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:56:18 PM

How much of a discount will investors get if they purchase during this presale vs. the actual sale? I'm considering investing and am interested in learning about discounts. I think you guys have a good idea. It's something I've been thinking should happen and I'm glad to see it in progress.
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:08:32 PM

Is there any whitelisting /  KYC required to invest in Bitimage? Seems like a more and more common, but inconveniencing thing that's happening now with ICO's.
Nothing like that is required. Starting from April, 26 we are open to contributions!

That's awesome. Thanks! I hate those types of requirements, so it's greatly appreciated that you are not requiring it.
bananafana

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:23:11 PM

I like the idea of Bitimage and really hope you guys will be able to get as much funding as you need to implement it fully. What happens to unsold tokens?
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:32:14 PM

I'm surprised I haven't heard of BITIMAGE so far. This is a really unique idea and, after doing some research, I think it's a really promising project. Is it an ERC-20 token?

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: