Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:06:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] BITIMAGE.io 🔴⚫️TRANSFORMING $200B DIGITAL CONTENT INDUSTRY ⚫️🔴  (Read 2459 times)
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:03:53 AM

Be careful buying your tokens! Do not become a fraud victim!

The only safe place you can contribute is our website: Check this out: https://bitimage.io

You can contribute now:

3 days left. Follow the link: http://bit.ly/BIMtokensale
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:46:39 AM

All you need is to buy BIM tokens and get 30% bonus during presale: http://bit.ly/BIMtokensale
Stay connected with us: Join our telegram group: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@bitimage_io
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:57:52 AM

TOP 4 INNOVATIONS THAT BITIMAGE INTRODUCES
Modern media stock is full of issues and hidden pitfalls. With the rapid development of the whole IT industry, it definitely needs new standards and approaches to be implemented as soon as possible. The main aim of the BitImage team was to transform the main principles of the digital media industry.

Decentralized Content Licensing
The collaboration within the BitImage system is ensured by creating smart contracts. A smart contract is a piece of code that stores all the details of the agreement. The rights of both parties are stored in it as well. The innovative thing is that the contract is executed in the blockchain distributed database. Thus, no information can be changed after the deal is made.

This allows authors and customers to build a trustworthy partnership. The parties have the real proof of all the transactions made and can be sure no fraud takes place within the system.

By implementing blockchain technologies into the process, BitImage solves the following issues:

-content property ownership
-confirmation of the purchase
-content misuse

The Use Of Cryptocurrency
Besides the hyped blockchain technologies, cryptocurrency is also implemented into the system. The BitImage users can make financial transactions using cryptocurrency. This type of transactions helps to fulfill the following tasks:

-reducing digital content costs
-instant money saving
-no-boundaries cooperation
-full-time availability
-Artificial Intelligence Technologies
-Artificial Intelligence and the technologies related to this topic have shaken our world. The AI-based software may still seem to be a bit mysterious and unpredictable for some people, but such solutions have great capabilities and potential. BitImage developers have enhanced the functionality of the product with AI.

Thanks to it, the following issues are solved:

-long content validation process
-human factor errors
-lack of comprehensive information analysis
-time-consuming content search.
-Custom Content Ordering
-Along with a powerful functionality and cutting-edge technologies implemented, BitImage suggests another useful feature. None of the existing media exchange platforms has the on-demand content creating feature and BitImage comes to deal with this problem.

The on-demand content creating will save users from:

-too much time spent searching for desired content
-stock content that doesn’t cater to specific business needs

BITIMAGE PRE-SALE
As you can see, BitImage is the solution to the issues media stock users have been experiencing for many years.

The BitImage team created 10,000,000,000 BitImage tokens (BIM). It is planned that more than a half of them will be sold in two defined rounds:

-presale
-crowdsale
And the presale has already started! The team announced the beginning of the official presale on April, 26 ending on May, 24.

During the active BIM presale phase, potential customers need to be aware of the following:

-the attractive bonus is available – 30%
-the price of 1 ETH is 169,000 BIM.

The unsold tokens will go to public sale. A public sale will offer the lower bonus conditions.

The IT enthusiasts have started to actively buy BIM as such opportunity is one of a kind. Just in a few weeks, the price will rise, so waste no time considering your options.

How can you take advantage of the BitImage presale?

-create a cryptocurrency wallet
-buy ETH
-read and accept the BitImage terms and conditions
-send your ETH to the address we provide
-get the BIM you have acquired immediately.

Reference: http://bitcoinist.com/bitimage-innovating-200b-industry-digital-content/

Sounds all very cool. How is the pre-sale going? I didn't find any numbers on the website.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
BitImage (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:43:59 PM

Token presale is live! Join BitImage and get up to 30% bonus tokens! bit.ly/BIMtokensale
bagas79

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:26:01 AM

One interesting project with multimedia-based content and using blockchain technology is a great idea, the concept looks like a Library project with apps on a mobile platform, which will be easy to use.
BitImage (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:58:15 PM

BitImage presale is closed! Just follow us to keep in touch with news and updates. Thank you all for participation!

quanhoaschool

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:50:50 PM

how do we get our 30% bonus?
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 08:41:16 PM

Read the post above yours, pre-sale is closed. They haven't reached their softcap, so investors apparently get refunded.

cryptozikka

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:58:30 AM

hello, i have problem with bitimage TW campaign today i check TW spreadsheet but i cannot find my name in the sheet. what can i do now..?

BCT PROOF: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3291633.msg37520289#msg37520289
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:20:35 PM

Read the post above yours, pre-sale is closed. They haven't reached their softcap, so investors apparently get refunded.

Plus would that softcap be just the pre-sale? Because I thought it would be the minimum for the project to be produced after ICO. In this case of reimbursement, then there will be no more ICO?
Zhigullenok

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:59:17 PM

I'm not in the spreadsheet.
Twitter campaign
Twitter link: https://twitter.com/Gylshara
lilaj4de

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:27:40 PM

I'm not in the spreadsheet.
Twitter campaign
Twitter link: https://twitter.com/Gylshara

In this topic you will not get your request, and accessing the https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3291633.0 seems to have ended the bounty campaign because they failed to reach the soft cap
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:56:37 PM

Does it also mean that the project is aborted and the bounty campaigns will be voided?

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
lilaj4de

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:40:43 AM

Does it also mean that the project is aborted and the bounty campaigns will be voided?

So, since it did not reach the soft cap in the pre-sale, the bounty campaign was also finalized, and this information is on the bounty campaign topic
regarcigar

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:15:57 AM

hello friends all here i have a little sorry question before her if my question confuses you,
here I really want to ask because I miss information about bitmage project,
is this project completed and is the project successful?

miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:35:14 PM

So, since it did not reach the soft cap in the pre-sale, the bounty campaign was also finalized, and this information is on the bounty campaign topic

and what does it mean? tey afraid to start main sales now and project will dead? what a redicoulus vision.
hieusupper89

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:49:50 PM

I am very happy to hear about the project. That is a wonderful thing. Thanks very much
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:58:33 AM

the dev is gone here? last active was may 31 -

i hope he will continue this project. otherwise, sorry for those who invested on this one. he should at least write even one-liner post here what's going on.
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:21:15 AM

the dev is gone here? last active was may 31 -

i hope he will continue this project. otherwise, sorry for those who invested on this one. he should at least write even one-liner post here what's going on.

https://medium.com/@bitimage/how-to-get-a-refund-19045abf6eec

There is no hope to keep continue with this project maybe you didn't invest there that's why you are not aware of current status. They failed to raise the minimum funds and long time ago they offer refund for all who invested into this project.
Pirlolrip2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:16:59 AM

The project's idea sounds unique. Current stock media needs a change, that's for sure, so I hopy Bitimage will become a good author- and consumer-friendly platform. Worth investing! Need to check out their roadmap though.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: