Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:43:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 38 th/s BTC miner on the way..  (Read 6931 times)
seljo
Legendary

Activity: 1178
Merit: 1014

Hodling since 2011.®

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 09:51:08 PM

http://youtu.be/jCLizTg9nWo

Hodling since 2011.®

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JungleBook (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 10:03:17 PM

Henry Rollins is such a beast. Good song thanks for the Share
sushi

Activity: 238

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 10:48:22 PM

I have a feeling it would be a lot cheaper GH/S compare to the current price but the unit may have been designed for a large data center use or the multi-use system such as miner 1st then the extra heat get recycled for the office heater or pre-warm the water in the office building where the monster get housed.

Power spec is nothing out of the ordinary, if it was planned to be used as the industrial equipment.  May be that's where the OP mentioned that this could be a group-buy as it will be more than a buying a new car but buying the heave weight commercial shop machine.

with the 2TH unites or 1.2TH unites with 400% equipment upgrade guarantees on the market by end of this year or early January of 2014, the current home use type miners may have hit the ceiling.  Now, it could be a new break-through in the technology or just clustering the current technology like when the clustered PS3 for the super secret Government Use was an unthinkable past a few years ago, but it did existed.

Also, the price wars of the miners, it makes more sense that cramming more power into 1 humongous unit to come up with the manufacture's profit.  I'm sure these companies are making nice profit for the current 2TH unit sale price, but in order for whoever this is to stay in the game, reducing the profit per whateer the chips they are going to use but cutting the per-chip profit but compensate that with large number of chips in 1 commercial use unit.

Sometimes no name journalist can break the world news just by his/her crazy luck.  May be this OP fell into something he/she wasn't planning to be a part of.  Or, got succkered into the crazy scam but not realizing it yet.  Either way, we should stay tuned and see the result.

This OP is taking the risk of releasing unbelieable story by the mass by taking the chance with his credibility.  Let's at least give this OP do the information release as it was fed to the OP, so when the OP does the review, the OP won't withhold some info the OP think the readers may attack the OP again.

38TH/S will crush everyone if it did come out by end of this year and hit the network.  Most Pre-Orders for the higher end miners who paid $4000 and up will see their hope of ROI like the 4th of July fireworks.

MAY BE I'M DREAMING but it's possible.... 

I'm so disappointed with the current pre-order conditions and lots of mining investors who lost life savings but I'm trying to be positive today!  May be just Today...

>>> PM me for New ASIC Miner's Info.  We will go check it out <<<
FEEL GENEROUS TODAY?  ==> 1AHNusc3BQA2QJCokySAQ1Qtymr1ZyAG6P
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 10:59:01 PM

The point is that Bitcoin is perfectly parallel. Even those 1.2 TH/s "units" consists of 400 to 500 GH/s boards.  It makes absolutely not sense to sell a 38 TH/s unit.  You could just sell lots of 2 TH/s units.  Modular, cheaper mainstream power supplies, redundancy (one unit fails send 2 TH/s back for RMA and keep mining with the other 36 TH/s not 38 TH/s).

Today you could buy 20 Cointerra rigs and put them into a datacenter rack and tada 40 TH/s.  What does a single 38 TH/s unit get you?  Bitcoin is an embarrassingly easy parallel problem.  It means twenty 2 TH/s units work just as efficiently as a single 40 TH/s unit.  The advantage of smaller units if you can use off the shelf parts (cooling, power, cases, data, etc).

JungleBook (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 11:49:20 PM

I have a feeling it would be a lot cheaper GH/S compare to the current price but the unit may have been designed for a large data center use or the multi-use system such as miner 1st then the extra heat get recycled for the office heater or pre-warm the water in the office building where the monster get housed.

Power spec is nothing out of the ordinary, if it was planned to be used as the industrial equipment.  May be that's where the OP mentioned that this could be a group-buy as it will be more than a buying a new car but buying the heave weight commercial shop machine.

with the 2TH unites or 1.2TH unites with 400% equipment upgrade guarantees on the market by end of this year or early January of 2014, the current home use type miners may have hit the ceiling.  Now, it could be a new break-through in the technology or just clustering the current technology like when the clustered PS3 for the super secret Government Use was an unthinkable past a few years ago, but it did existed.

Also, the price wars of the miners, it makes more sense that cramming more power into 1 humongous unit to come up with the manufacture's profit.  I'm sure these companies are making nice profit for the current 2TH unit sale price, but in order for whoever this is to stay in the game, reducing the profit per whateer the chips they are going to use but cutting the per-chip profit but compensate that with large number of chips in 1 commercial use unit.

Sometimes no name journalist can break the world news just by his/her crazy luck.  May be this OP fell into something he/she wasn't planning to be a part of.  Or, got succkered into the crazy scam but not realizing it yet.  Either way, we should stay tuned and see the result.

This OP is taking the risk of releasing unbelieable story by the mass by taking the chance with his credibility.  Let's at least give this OP do the information release as it was fed to the OP, so when the OP does the review, the OP won't withhold some info the OP think the readers may attack the OP again.

38TH/S will crush everyone if it did come out by end of this year and hit the network.  Most Pre-Orders for the higher end miners who paid $4000 and up will see their hope of ROI like the 4th of July fireworks.

MAY BE I'M DREAMING but it's possible.... 

I'm so disappointed with the current pre-order conditions and lots of mining investors who lost life savings but I'm trying to be positive today!  May be just Today...

Thank you so much for your perspective.  I agree with you 100%. To be a part of bitcoin is its own reward. This whole thing is very exciting. I know exactly what you are saying. A lot of people don’t remember. BFL took BTC as payment when the price was $5 per BTC. So it took a lot of BTC to pay for the first pre-order ASIC miners. Some people if they had that BTC today would be a lot better off.  My vision is to provide people with a safety net of information. Sometimes people just need someone to tell them to sleep on it so they don’t make the same mistake some of us did many years ago. So many people are coming to BTC to improve their lives. We owe it to them to steer them in the right direction. If they fumble and we lose another Bitcoin adopter. We fail all together. Bitcoin is starting to shape into the greed machine. People are forgetting the fundamentals of bitcoin. As one person all I can do is try to stay positive and server bitcoin the best I can.
JungleBook (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 11:50:49 PM

The point is that Bitcoin is perfectly parallel. Even those 1.2 TH/s "units" consists of 400 to 500 GH/s boards.  It makes absolutely not sense to sell a 38 TH/s unit.  You could just sell lots of 2 TH/s units.  Modular, cheaper mainstream power supplies, redundancy (one unit fails send 2 TH/s back for RMA and keep mining with the other 36 TH/s not 38 TH/s).

Today you could buy 20 Cointerra rigs and put them into a datacenter rack and tada 40 TH/s.  What does a single 38 TH/s unit get you?  Bitcoin is an embarrassingly easy parallel problem.  It means twenty 2 TH/s units work just as efficiently as a single 40 TH/s unit.  The advantage of smaller units if you can use off the shelf parts (cooling, power, cases, data, etc).

Thank you for sharing your point of view.
OleOle

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 12:02:37 AM

Thank you for sharing your point of view.

Thank you for your thank you.

Smiley

-----

Disclaimer: I tuned out during the first or second page when people started weighing in with criticism.

Undecided

smoothrunnings

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 12:35:45 AM

I just got word from a new company that will be bringing us a 38 th/s BTC miner . I could not help myself and wanted to share the NEWS. Email from the company came about 20 minutes ago to us at  BitcoinSniper.com We will keep you updated . I remember being in awe over the first 5 gh/s miner .NOW what was thought to be the Pinnacle of Asic bitcoin mining hardware . I have found we are just scratching the surface .The final month of this year will truly shake up our bitcoin world and the people who want to stay ahead of the DIFF. The 38 gh/s will be the larger unit but two additional smaller units will be ready for purchase . Both Devices will be above 5 th/s
.Pricing will be affordable in compare to current hardware pricing  dynamics. NOTICE: we at bitcoinsniper.com will not be manufacturing this device . We simple review and provide information . In first communication with company I asked "deliver date" to make sure we would not have a BFL fumble. They stated "Day we launch shipping will be a week to eight days later". 

Tip:you might want to think about pooling funds together with 5-10 people for the larger unit .Even with current DIFF ROI will not be hard

Thank you for reading and lets continue to move forward to Greatness with Bitcoin

My next Question for you is what will the effects of these massive RIGS do to the current network and community. Your opinion please?

Even if someone could manufacture a 38TH/s mining rig the likelihood of being able to run at your house will be very slim that you will need to run inside a co-location somewhere. Co-lo space isn't cheap, you not only have to pay for the rack space, buy you have to power for power; I have seen some companies charge as little as $250 per 20A circuit per month and I have seen some companies charging closer to $600 a month for a single 20A, plus you have to pay for internet.

JungleBook (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 01:03:11 AM

I just got word from a new company that will be bringing us a 38 th/s BTC miner . I could not help myself and wanted to share the NEWS. Email from the company came about 20 minutes ago to us at  BitcoinSniper.com We will keep you updated . I remember being in awe over the first 5 gh/s miner .NOW what was thought to be the Pinnacle of Asic bitcoin mining hardware . I have found we are just scratching the surface .The final month of this year will truly shake up our bitcoin world and the people who want to stay ahead of the DIFF. The 38 gh/s will be the larger unit but two additional smaller units will be ready for purchase . Both Devices will be above 5 th/s
.Pricing will be affordable in compare to current hardware pricing  dynamics. NOTICE: we at bitcoinsniper.com will not be manufacturing this device . We simple review and provide information . In first communication with company I asked "deliver date" to make sure we would not have a BFL fumble. They stated "Day we launch shipping will be a week to eight days later". 

Tip:you might want to think about pooling funds together with 5-10 people for the larger unit .Even with current DIFF ROI will not be hard

Thank you for reading and lets continue to move forward to Greatness with Bitcoin

My next Question for you is what will the effects of these massive RIGS do to the current network and community. Your opinion please?

Even if someone could manufacture a 38TH/s mining rig the likelihood of being able to run at your house will be very slim that you will need to run inside a co-location somewhere. Co-lo space isn't cheap, you not only have to pay for the rack space, buy you have to power for power; I have seen some companies charge as little as $250 per 20A circuit per month and I have seen some companies charging closer to $600 a month for a single 20A, plus you have to pay for internet.

Agree, i would consider 5-10 people pooling funds.  I truly believe this RIG is for well established companies but cannot second guess the little guy.Keep in mind the other two devices talked about in the first post.Both exceed 5 th/s
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 01:09:52 AM

http://www.wtcr.ca/catalog/product/bm-ambec-01

ASICMiner Block Erupter CUBE???

Sounds like they are getting a bunch of block erupters and linking them together in a cube shape....really news worthy stuff mate....thanks  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
ralree

Activity: 518

Manateeeeeeees

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 02:47:23 AM

2 or 3 30A 220V circuits cost about $600-$900 to install, and would most likely power this if it's in line with the specs other manufacturers are touting. 

1MANaTeEZoH4YkgMYz61E5y4s9BYhAuUjG
FeedbackLoop

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 02:59:10 AM

ASICMiner Block Erupter CUBE???

Sounds like they are getting a bunch of block erupters and linking them together in a cube shape....really news worthy stuff mate....thanks  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

lol! I sure feel like pre-ordering from someone who just lied about their product in order to get a short lived hype...  Roll Eyes

Also:

"WTCR has taken steps to prevent typographical errors and incorrect information, but from time to time we may miss something. If you require exact specifications or have any questions about a product please refer to the manufacturers site, or contact us. WTCR will take reasoable effort to ensure quality"

Cheesy
Zelek Uther

Activity: 700
Merit: 504

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 08:39:24 AM

I doubt we'll see relatively small (compared to Intel) Bitcoin ASIC manufacturers using better than 22nm lithography any time soon.
One day after I said this, KnCMiner released the following: "Unbeknown to the community we are currently developing the next generation product in 20nm/16nm process with Alchip".
Always happy to eat my words, not too proud to admit it if I'm wrong (of course we still need to actually see proof).  Still skeptical however, but that's because I err on the side of caution.

Anyway, if 16nm or 20nm ASICs are in development, I'm keen to hear news of it.  

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.
JungleBook (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 01:25:41 PM

I doubt we'll see relatively small (compared to Intel) Bitcoin ASIC manufacturers using better than 22nm lithography any time soon.
One day after I said this, KnCMiner released the following: "Unbeknown to the community we are currently developing the next generation product in 20nm/16nm process with Alchip".
Always happy to eat my words, not too proud to admit it if I'm wrong (of course we still need to actually see proof).  Still skeptical however, but that's because I err on the side of caution.

Thank you for sharing the NEWS. Its about time for the people who threw the words "scam and lies" on this topic to start eating crow. BitcoinSniper.com and it's amazing members will keep you up to speed about the release of this "mammoth" of an Asic miner.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 04:49:24 PM

That quote is about KNC.  It has nothing to do with your magical 38 TH/s nonsense.
JungleBook (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 05:30:30 PM

That quote is about KNC.  It has nothing to do with your magical 38 TH/s nonsense.
Well thank you for sharing information non the less.
ASIC-K

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Hell?

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 06:25:29 PM

this guy sounds like a nut job. please tell me im not alone in thinking this.
JungleBook (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 07:51:04 PM

this guy sounds like a nut job. please tell me im not alone in thinking this.
Yep , you must be right!!! Being polite and positive is definitely traits for being a nut job. Thank you for stopping by and sharing your point of view. Hope you have a good day
Rakessh

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 08:15:06 PM

I think he mistyped

38 GHs to 38 THs

and the 30-38 GHs miner is not a scam...

Take a look at it yourself:

WAAAAAAAAY too expensive!!! Even if one of those miners can make so and so per month etc, you have to take into consideration the total production of asic miners in the period and add that up on the DIFF, and then you disover this unit won't make pocket change even.  WAAAAAY toooo expensive!!!

-
Rakessh

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 08:17:37 PM

Thank you for sharing the NEWS. Its about time for the people who threw the words "scam and lies" on this topic to start eating crow. BitcoinSniper.com and it's amazing members will keep you up to speed about the release of this "mammoth" of an Asic miner.

Why? It's completely irrelevant, it's price is too da moon! way overpriced piece of junk Wink

-
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: