Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:10:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is bearish trend now.  (Read 548 times)
Zach707

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:48:17 PM

Bitcoin still on bearish trend. Until it cross 8900$ for me still bearish trend. Up to where it will go down no one can say exactly. Might be down up to 7500$ to 7K. But if cross 8900$ then Bitcoin will bullish trend and price will increase rapidly and recover itself.
The bearish trend now is maybe cause by manipulators who want to gain profit of bitcoin. I think one of the modus manipulators are doing is spoofing, entering orders and later cancelling that orders in an attempt to shift the valuation of an asset.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:10:28 PM

I mean right now, 4000$ doesn't seem like an option but always remember FUD and bad news can change that very quickly, I personally think this time we are going to see a higher low, around 7k and just bounce from there and test 10k again.
If bitcoin touches $7,000 there will be a lot of panic for sure.

But again we have to wait and see the test until bitcoin goes straight again moving forward up to $10,000. Holders like OP shouldn't worry with their money or better they have to leave the market and get back on it again when it's healthier.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:54:36 PM

Bitcoin still on bearish trend. Until it cross 8900$ for me still bearish trend. Up to where it will go down no one can say exactly. Might be down up to 7500$ to 7K. But if cross 8900$ then Bitcoin will bullish trend and price will increase rapidly and recover itself.
The bearish trend now is maybe cause by manipulators who want to gain profit of bitcoin. I think one of the modus manipulators are doing is spoofing, entering orders and later cancelling that orders in an attempt to shift the valuation of an asset.
I think this bearish trend now will continue once no improvement of value. Well, manipulation always does exists they are always very active in the market. Hoping we will see a good trend and a bullish trend in bitcoin.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:51:07 AM

Bitcoin trend is always changing and now bitcoin is experiencing a significant downward trend compared to last month. Some people must experience panic and fear because they fear the price of bitcoin continues to decline. But I have a sense of optimism, I am sure some time back bitcoin will return again on a positive path. It's all because bitcoin will be increasingly in demand by many people.
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:14:07 AM

I think this bearish trend now will continue once no improvement of value. Well, manipulation always does exists they are always very active in the market. Hoping we will see a good trend and a bullish trend in bitcoin.
Yes the bearish trend will continue once there is no support on a certain range but i think it would not going to happen. I think there is a support at $6k level so that it will not go beyond that value.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: