Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:01:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «AX1» Capital Appreciation Mining Token  (Read 1968 times)
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:55:08 PM

Wow! As far as I see, this is a potential project. You've just raised soft cap and it mean that more people will be willing to invest in your ICO. I really pay attention to such point

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kortwyss

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:14:27 PM

Great idea. Actually it's the best decision of the current mining problem, especially of the increased difficulty. Could you tell me, how will you choose the coins, which will be available for mining?
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:49:16 PM

finally a project with a new and innovative concept, then the token owners will automatically participate in a managed mining operation of the project, i believe that i will participate
hodacquoc

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:09:01 AM

Looking at the team and 20 pages short WP i have not found knowledge and experience in mining.

AX1 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43

AX1 Mining

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 07:59:26 AM

Great idea. Actually it's the best decision of the current mining problem, especially of the increased difficulty. Could you tell me, how will you choose the coins, which will be available for mining?

In the current mine-plan, the main coins are: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Litecoin, Monero
BitcoinGold, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic and Zcash. But, and I must emphasize this, the Mining Team have a very adaptive outlook and both scalability and adaptability have been engineered into the AX1 project right from inception. For example, other less well-known coins that use the same mining algorithm as one of the majors may be mined if the Team think it’s worthwhile by just flicking a switch. Even different algorithms can be mined with the same GPU rigs, or even individual GPUs as I said, and this can even be achieved through software switching based on live feed price trending

AX1 Capital Appreciation Mining Token
Enter large scale cryptocurrency mining with AX1
Crowdsale Starts 16th April 2018 16:00UTC
Bounty Campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3330850.msg34815906#msg34815906
evitasari

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:56:42 AM

finally a project with a new and innovative concept, then the token owners will automatically participate in a managed mining operation of the project, i believe that i will participate
if indeed interested to join this project to enliven this project will be successful because more and more support this project the more the spirit of the team to develop this project. success is always this project.
kkerrex

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:40:48 AM

Very cool project, doomed to success uniquely. I looked carefully at the site. Roadmap inspires, the team too. I think with the help of investor confidence, you will not have problems. I think such projects without bounty gain popularity very quickly. The concept seems to be as good as an idea.
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:55:20 AM

Wow, this is really a very interesting project. Of course, he can expect a huge number of difficulties that need to be addressed, one of such problems is whether it will be possible to maintain people's interest, if there is a delay in the answers due to lack of people, it is unlikely. In general, if you manage to cope with this and a bunch of other problems, it will be a wonderful project, take note and watch.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:46:19 PM

In the current mine-plan, the main coins are: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Litecoin, Monero
BitcoinGold, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic and Zcash. But, and I must emphasize this, the Mining Team have a very adaptive outlook and both scalability and adaptability have been engineered into the AX1 project right from inception. For example, other less well-known coins that use the same mining algorithm as one of the majors may be mined if the Team think it’s worthwhile by just flicking a switch. Even different algorithms can be mined with the same GPU rigs, or even individual GPUs as I said, and this can even be achieved through software switching based on live feed price trending
This software is required to switch to more potential coins. I appreciate this feature, as long as Ethereum will no longer be that profitable as it used to, so switching to more profitable coins is a requirement for sucess.
AX1 (OP)
Copper Member

AX1 Mining

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 07:41:16 PM

Looking at the team and 20 pages short WP i have not found knowledge and experience in mining.

Three members of the Product Development Team have been historically involved in mining at senior levels, including setting up and running a large mine farm, actually designing mining rigs from base components and coding software to analyse mining efficiency. This gives AX1’s management function the necessary skillsets to fully understand and implement its business model. Of course, in terms of actually acquiring, setting up and running the miners – this was from day one something that we envisaged would be done by external contractors and the reason for this is simple enough and based on the Executive Team’s extensive experience in the Financial Services and IT Sectors: by using external contractors (and bearing in mind that we have three demarcated floors in the Data Centre) we can use different sets of contractors who will effectively be in competition with each other to produce the best results. In the same way that fund management companies have a number of managers that they can inter-compare the results of and IT companies have different coding teams, we wanted to be able to assign mandates and then hire and fire teams based on performance. One of the reasons we chose Manchester and not China or backwoods of Canada where it would be difficult to get people to and which may be cut off for months of the year, is that we can get very high-quality teams to setup, run and adapt each floor’s miners very quickly. Our model may at first site seem a little ruthless but we have extensively analysed other operations over a two year period and what we see is that having the actual day to day people who run the miners embedded into the company’s board, C-Suite or as shareholders leads to huge inefficiencies as it is often awkward to get rid of such people if they don’t perform satisfactorily: with our model we simply do not renew the contract and get a new team in if we are not happy with mining output. So, sorry for a slightly long answer but this solution we think will deliver the best and most consistent results to our tokenholders

Bounty Campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3330850.msg34815906#msg34815906
AX1 (OP)
Copper Member

AX1 Mining

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 07:30:58 AM

AX1 has a new thread dedicated to the telegram campaign from our bounty campaign

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3366572.20

AX1 (OP)
Copper Member

AX1 Mining

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 10:00:32 AM

This software is required to switch to more potential coins. I appreciate this feature, as long as Ethereum will no longer be that profitable as it used to, so switching to more profitable coins is a requirement for sucess.

Thanks for your comment! We think this feature is super important going forward as it's difficult to predict which coins will be most profitable in say 3 months time - the ability to switch rigs quickly between coins is a major plus of AX1

AX1 (OP)
Copper Member

AX1 Mining

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 10:06:48 AM

Wow, this is really a very interesting project. Of course, he can expect a huge number of difficulties that need to be addressed, one of such problems is whether it will be possible to maintain people's interest, if there is a delay in the answers due to lack of people, it is unlikely. In general, if you manage to cope with this and a bunch of other problems, it will be a wonderful project, take note and watch.

Hi CrazyJoker. Thanks for your interest and comment! Yes, it's always difficult to balance activity between so many platforms and activities at this stage in a project. Certainly we are all trying to meet demands on each channel and social and I hope we will address any questions within 24 hrs if not sooner.

AX1 (OP)
Copper Member

AX1 Mining

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 10:14:06 AM

Very cool project, doomed to success uniquely. I looked carefully at the site. Roadmap inspires, the team too. I think with the help of investor confidence, you will not have problems. I think such projects without bounty gain popularity very quickly. The concept seems to be as good as an idea.

Hi kkerrex. Thanks for your comment and good wishes!

AX1 (OP)
Copper Member

AX1 Mining

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 10:25:49 AM

if indeed interested to join this project to enliven this project will be successful because more and more support this project the more the spirit of the team to develop this project. success is always this project.

Thanks for your support, evitasari and mr.robot8, we appreciate it!  Smiley

Genrix

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:00:18 PM

Hi there,  it seems to me that you will be able to collect funds. Situation around crypto shows possibility of rebounce and investors will be ready to purchase your tokens

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:11:40 PM

many who gave positive comments about this project and I also see from the purpose of this project is created it is very nice, so I'm also sure that many will support this project so that in the future its projects can be successful reaching the target.
ndyarisya

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:11:39 PM

New project has come with good concept and interesting to be monitored. this is a good opportunity to participate in the mining processed by the AX1 team in this project. I hope hopefully the future of this project is successful and many devotees to join.
lamponk15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:40:18 PM

Appears more projects with mining or mining concept. With a supply that can be said not too big, I think there will be many later who mine this coin. Hopefully investors will also be crowded who bought this token.
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:14:35 PM

The project is in principle relevant. Although something original in recent times. It will be interesting to see how the project will be realized from a technical point of view. Statistics of course  growing well, I see people's interest in such a project. Thanks that operatively and in essence answer the questions. I really hope that you will succeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: