Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:06:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «AX1» Capital Appreciation Mining Token  (Read 1970 times)
mammuth28

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:00:46 PM

We need projects like AX1 to improve the mining service to more people, make it easier, more convenient and accessible to everyone.
This project has a very high potential because it is not just a simple currency speculation but a very useful and requested service nowadays.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AX1 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

AX1 Mining

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 08:32:40 AM

I think the project is promising, with a nice concept that is on offer in this project, would have been a lot of people who support the advancement of the project.
and I also believe in the hands of a very professional team, this project could be successful.

Thanks for the support - and the project has already reached its softcap

AX1 Capital Appreciation Mining Token
Enter large scale cryptocurrency mining with AX1
Crowdsale Starts 16th April 2018 16:00UTC
Bounty Campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3330850.msg34815906#msg34815906
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:37:41 PM

AX1 explained — The future of large scale crypto mining

We wanted to do something more than launch just another token that distributed mined coins. Instead, we wanted that mining pool to actually help create long-term capital value for the token itself.

Mining Adaptability
Many current mining operations spend huge amounts of money on hardware, in many cases that hardware is not very adaptable between coins. We wanted to avoid this as far as possible as we would rather mine coins more likely to increase in value than less likely to increase in value for the same net cost. The ability (within the obvious constraints of current technological possibility) to switch our rigs from mining one coin to another at short notice as directed by the Strategic Advisory Committee is a key consideration in our overall plan.

Avoiding over-concentration risk
This factor is closely connected to mining adaptability. When analysing many of the current miningoperations that have been established for some time, we observed that in many cases the operationswere too focused on one particular coin. We wanted to avoid this and instead mine several coins, fromday one.. The layout of our data centre building lends itself very well to this as we can easily demarcateour miners by coin, even down to individual bays. With planning permission already approved for a second site, AX1 will build an additional structure that will also facilitate the above.

Research & Development
Concentrating absolutely all resources on today’s mining operation only makes sense in a totally static mining space: one in which coins never deplete and the difficulty of mining them never increases. We know, of course, that no such mining space actually exists. We also know that in order for our token to be the best token in this category, we will need to constantly innovate and adapt our operation to keep up with both new technology and the dynamics of what coins to mine. To this end we are placing a major focus on R&D so that we can be sure we are the leaders when it comes to finding new avenues of profit.

Operational Scalability
The whole project has been designed from inception with scalability in mind. The target amount to commence work on the second site in England is $10 million and when this amount is reached, work will commence on the second site and funds deployed to fit out this custom built mining centre. Planning permission has already been approved for the second site. If the crowdsale raises more than can be deployed on these two sites, the issuer already has commitment for use of space in an existing operation in Canada and is in discussion over precise terms — this will be operationally integrated with, and controlled by, the base site in Manchester.

The Opportunity
As time has passed, more and more people have got involved in crypto mining. With increasing numbers of miners attempting to solve the problems each day, it would follow that the hashes of blocks are being calculated at increasingly faster rates. To avoid things spinning out of control, the community agrees to increase the difficulty of the problem miners need to solve to ensure the consistency of the block generation. Due to the complexity of the problems, it is now almost impossible to mine profitably from home using standard computer equipment. However, there is still a great deal of profit to be made for those who can access the right equipment, suitably managed, cooled and administered. People looking to mine cryptocurrencies in the near future are likely to be much more successful if they have access to a centralised mining pool that is built to withstand this increasing complexity of the block solution.

With AX1, we are offering token holders thechance to participate in a managed mining operation and enjoy capital appreciation via contractually guaranteed economic rights in the portfolio of mined coins. After deduction of any costs and liabilities incurred by the issuer, at least fifty percent of the value of the mined coins will be placed in a segregated account in order to assetback the AX1 Tokens. This represents a real, contractual, substantive and auditable value guarantee and is a key strength of this offer in addition to the other attributes of the AX1 Tokens discussed elsewhere. Under this arrangement, the Issuer will have NO further entitlement to withdraw, or otherwise use for any purpose of the issuer, ANY of the assets of this segregated account: its value therefore provides a solid basis for the perpetual assetbacking of the AX1 token and peace of mind to AX1 token holders that the Tokens are true and verifiable store of value. The assets held in the segregated account, though off limits to the Issuer will not just languish, however, but continue to be advised upon by the Investment Advisory committee and therefore could be deployed in Proof of Stake activities and or by being traded as part of exchange operations to the increased value of the token holders. The segregated account will even be audited on a quarterly basis to provide yet more confidence to token holders with the results posted onto our online portal for review. https://medium.com/@support_98049/ax1-explained-the-future-of-large-scale-crypto-mining-de78758364ec

Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:26:12 PM

AX1 explained — The future of large scale crypto mining

We wanted to do something more than launch just another token that distributed mined coins. Instead, we wanted that mining pool to actually help create long-term capital value for the token itself.

Mining Adaptability
Many current mining operations spend huge amounts of money on hardware, in many cases that hardware is not very adaptable between coins. We wanted to avoid this as far as possible as we would rather mine coins more likely to increase in value than less likely to increase in value for the same net cost. The ability (within the obvious constraints of current technological possibility) to switch our rigs from mining one coin to another at short notice as directed by the Strategic Advisory Committee is a key consideration in our overall plan.

Avoiding over-concentration risk
This factor is closely connected to mining adaptability. When analysing many of the current miningoperations that have been established for some time, we observed that in many cases the operationswere too focused on one particular coin. We wanted to avoid this and instead mine several coins, fromday one.. The layout of our data centre building lends itself very well to this as we can easily demarcateour miners by coin, even down to individual bays. With planning permission already approved for a second site, AX1 will build an additional structure that will also facilitate the above.

Research & Development
Concentrating absolutely all resources on today’s mining operation only makes sense in a totally static mining space: one in which coins never deplete and the difficulty of mining them never increases. We know, of course, that no such mining space actually exists. We also know that in order for our token to be the best token in this category, we will need to constantly innovate and adapt our operation to keep up with both new technology and the dynamics of what coins to mine. To this end we are placing a major focus on R&D so that we can be sure we are the leaders when it comes to finding new avenues of profit.

Operational Scalability
The whole project has been designed from inception with scalability in mind. The target amount to commence work on the second site in England is $10 million and when this amount is reached, work will commence on the second site and funds deployed to fit out this custom built mining centre. Planning permission has already been approved for the second site. If the crowdsale raises more than can be deployed on these two sites, the issuer already has commitment for use of space in an existing operation in Canada and is in discussion over precise terms — this will be operationally integrated with, and controlled by, the base site in Manchester.

The Opportunity
As time has passed, more and more people have got involved in crypto mining. With increasing numbers of miners attempting to solve the problems each day, it would follow that the hashes of blocks are being calculated at increasingly faster rates. To avoid things spinning out of control, the community agrees to increase the difficulty of the problem miners need to solve to ensure the consistency of the block generation. Due to the complexity of the problems, it is now almost impossible to mine profitably from home using standard computer equipment. However, there is still a great deal of profit to be made for those who can access the right equipment, suitably managed, cooled and administered. People looking to mine cryptocurrencies in the near future are likely to be much more successful if they have access to a centralised mining pool that is built to withstand this increasing complexity of the block solution.

With AX1, we are offering token holders thechance to participate in a managed mining operation and enjoy capital appreciation via contractually guaranteed economic rights in the portfolio of mined coins. After deduction of any costs and liabilities incurred by the issuer, at least fifty percent of the value of the mined coins will be placed in a segregated account in order to assetback the AX1 Tokens. This represents a real, contractual, substantive and auditable value guarantee and is a key strength of this offer in addition to the other attributes of the AX1 Tokens discussed elsewhere. Under this arrangement, the Issuer will have NO further entitlement to withdraw, or otherwise use for any purpose of the issuer, ANY of the assets of this segregated account: its value therefore provides a solid basis for the perpetual assetbacking of the AX1 token and peace of mind to AX1 token holders that the Tokens are true and verifiable store of value. The assets held in the segregated account, though off limits to the Issuer will not just languish, however, but continue to be advised upon by the Investment Advisory committee and therefore could be deployed in Proof of Stake activities and or by being traded as part of exchange operations to the increased value of the token holders. The segregated account will even be audited on a quarterly basis to provide yet more confidence to token holders with the results posted onto our online portal for review. https://medium.com/@support_98049/ax1-explained-the-future-of-large-scale-crypto-mining-de78758364ec
I appreciate your approach for doing business. Participation in management of mining operation as well as operational scalability is that I like most of your report. Looks like AX1 is going to be more than mining token. AX1 will bring value to tokenholders and whole crypto sphere
mooccowmoo

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:50:18 AM

mining multiple cryptocurrencies from our state-of-the-art data centre based in Manchester,
I will participate in this and when can I buy AXI miner tools whether AX1 is software or hardware based  Huh Huh
bostaufik

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:59:19 AM

this ax1 concept project mining perfect take from the concept of bitcoin mining  Smiley Smiley
AX1 (OP)
Copper Member

AX1 Mining

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 07:50:23 AM

mining multiple cryptocurrencies from our state-of-the-art data centre based in Manchester,
I will participate in this and when can I buy AXI miner tools whether AX1 is software or hardware based  Huh Huh

AX1 mines on behalf of the token holders and the token holders gain the benefits from the mined coins

Bounty Campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3330850.msg34815906#msg34815906
AX1 (OP)
Copper Member

AX1 Mining

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 07:51:07 AM

watch AX1's new explainer video to understand how AX1 is structured

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YKZRbeRJv0

AX1 (OP)
Copper Member

AX1 Mining

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 11:01:25 AM

Read our AX1 ICO Whitepaper, one pager, and bitcointalk announcement translations in our new medium post

https://medium.com/?email=support%40Ax1.io&g-recaptcha-response

caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:37:58 PM

watch AX1's new explainer video to understand how AX1 is structured

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YKZRbeRJv0
The video was very interesting, and from what i saw you can make up to 840% ROI in just 12 months. This would be a really good income, so i will definetly keep an eye on this project.

anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 04:55:15 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 05:12:21 PM by anobtc

Read our AX1 ICO Whitepaper, one pager, and bitcointalk announcement translations in our new medium post

Broken link. I can't access this link, in medium i saw it was suspended Grin Can you check again and please repost it  Grin Or reason because of Medium
Thanks!

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
mooccowmoo

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:26:59 AM

AX1 mines on behalf of the token holders and the token holders gain the benefits from the mined coins
means AX1 is not software or hardware based how long for token holders to mine whether to break the block  Huh
and thanks for information this project and good luck AX1 Wink
AX1 (OP)
Copper Member

AX1 Mining

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 12:12:04 PM

Broken link. I can't access this link, in medium i saw it was suspended Grin Can you check again and please repost it  Grin Or reason because of Medium
Thanks!

here is the reposted link

https://medium.com/@support_98049/ax1-large-scale-mining-ico-translations-9102a373ca8a

DavidXXXX

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:05:34 PM

Any idea about possible profit to make on this coin
samidhu1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:48:32 AM

The project is becoming more popular every day! Your idea is very interesting and will surely benefit for all mankind! Take a look at this company!
mammuth28

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:57:05 PM

I'm here because i like this idea that with some simple click's we could start to mine without any complications.
In the past I've been interested in mining farms, but for setup some i have to afford big cost of hardware and invest many time in that, but i see a real solution thanks to your project.
Bitkoplak

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:10:22 AM

This is great. AX1 offers an interesting,
and most importantly a very useful project. Glad to join!
This bounty will be famous and success. good luck
mooccowmoo

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:43:10 PM

oke thanks information and i want to invest little of my money for this project  Cool
 from the mined coins  and until when we should hold the token AX1  Huh
Ellawow

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:56:48 PM

As I was reading your whitepaper, I must say your team has done a great job in making the whole whitepaper. It looks professional and crisp clean.
Wishing all the best in your project! Cool!
WL082746

Activity: 308
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:44:34 AM

How many weeks does the bounty last? When will it end? How do I check ANN's reward? Is ICO finished?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: