Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:40:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WANTED] Bounty manager for ICO  (Read 345 times)
cryptoUKManiac (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:44:34 PM

Hi all, I am working on one blockchain project that prepares ICO in the upcoming month, so we are looking for bounty manager. We are looking for someone who could manage bounty (facebook, twitter, telegram, blogs campaigns etc). I hope we will find someone who would be interested in this kind of job, so please let me know if you are interested.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:54:25 PM

I can manage your bounty for you, I am the current bounty manager for Safein, $20M ICO that includes multiple bounty components.

Please contact me on telegram @Parodium to discuss this in depth.

Kind regards,
sam2014

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:13:40 AM

I can manage your bounty campaign,  I have managed the bounty campaign of 3 ico presently

bringing justice to scammers
Donate if you like me 15pZ5NfrExSahwNEAbrqr9AKVfsg5Zg9gC
BitTrident

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:21:19 AM

I would like to submit myself for consideration. If accepted I would be able to work accurately, efficiently, and with great dependability. You could be able to focus all of your attention towards the success of your ICO while I relieve any burden of managing bounty campaigns.

I would keep very detailed yet digestible records of each participant. I would personally monitor all participants and validate that every individual is complying with any standards set forth by you.

I am willing to work at a competitive and fair rate. Because I so eagerly want to establish myself with this forum, I would be exerting immense dedication to the task. If chosen I would let you determine the compensation that you think is fair for the work that is completed (only after you are satisfied).
erience

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:28:03 AM

Hi all, I am working on one blockchain project that prepares ICO in the upcoming month, so we are looking for bounty manager. We are looking for someone who could manage bounty (facebook, twitter, telegram, blogs campaigns etc). I hope we will find someone who would be interested in this kind of job, so please let me know if you are interested.

I am interested. I can be your bounty manager. I am sending you PM now. You can connect me on skype or telegram also.
Skype id-- csankur
telegram id-- csankur

Looking forward to your response.
rig4hodlers

Activity: 938
Merit: 156

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 08:23:20 AM

PM sent. Good luck anyways with your project!

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO, just contact me on telegram: @angelfcc - @CriptoGemas_R4H
qqwx
Copper Member

Activity: 460
Merit: 14

https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:26:27 AM

I am interested.
Here is my Current camaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3257394

I am giving assurance that I will manage your campaign.

Telegram contact: @qqwx11

Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:40:28 AM

I'd be more than happy to manage your bounty for you. I've personally done 5 campaigns so far and I'd be up to the task.

Contact me on Telegram @Aventhe if your interested Smiley
aTriz

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:55:15 AM

You can find us here - aluservices.io

Rebaked

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:10:59 AM

Hello,
Feel free to contact me through Telegram @Nikolaoskost to discuss more details about your project!
Thanks,
Nikolas
Bazinga442

Activity: 222
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:22:58 AM

You can find us here - aluservices.io

OP, be careful. This poster and his cohorts ALU have yet to be resolved scam accusations against them. If you are a serious project, best avoid.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2751956.0;all
cryptoUKManiac (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:35:37 PM

thanks everyone who applied! Bounty manager is hired Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: