Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:40:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for video sources about crypto  (Read 137 times)
niackbuster (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 08:57:34 PM

Hi, Hope it's the right place Smiley I built a News website which aggregates some content from the sources i select. The aim is to get all the possible information in one place.
As i'am french I don't know what are the best news channel, and youtubers talking (only) about crypto on their channel (cause the script takes all the items from the sources)
Could you give me some ?
davhek

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:02:07 PM

Hi, Hope it's the right place Smiley I built a News website which aggregates some content from the sources i select. The aim is to get all the possible information in one place.
As i'am french I don't know what are the best news channel, and youtubers talking (only) about crypto on their channel (cause the script takes all the items from the sources)
Could you give me some ?

You should check out Andreas Antonopoulos. Not sure if I am allowed to share links here but it is easy to find it. He probably understands the blockchain technology the best out of everyone and often has conferences around the globe.

niackbuster (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:23:02 PM

Agreed and added Smiley
niackbuster (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 10:11:40 AM

Agreed and added Smiley

any other sources you want to add ?
If i'm allowed to put the link : https://24hcoins.com
Give also feedback Smiley
MigoAmigo

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:30:40 PM

Go on youtube and type in whatever topic you wish to learn about, there are hundreds, if not thousands of crypto videos online and you will find what you need.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: