Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:36:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price drops to $7000.  (Read 619 times)
Nana1 (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:27:04 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 01:49:37 PM by Nana1

Bitcoin price has dropped significantly since beginning of 2018. This is an opportunity to buy bitcoins and sell later as experts project the price to hit $20,000 late this year.
pxo.011

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:37:10 PM

you have a very hopeful thought well i am investing when the price go even lower and sell when it hits on 20000 dollar even i will wait too long, i have no mark on the time or date i mark the price.
Amakwah

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:01:40 PM

The bitcoin price drops to $ 7000 due to the number of people selling bitcoin crypto and then investing in Altcoin, this decline is also influenced by the number of countries that prohibit the sale of bitcoin crypto.
Nana1 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:08:39 PM

you have a very hopeful thought well i am investing when the price go even lower and sell when it hits on 20000 dollar even i will wait too long, i have no mark on the time or date i mark the price.
Great, how low do you suspect it will go?
Nana1 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:10:18 PM

The bitcoin price drops to $ 7000 due to the number of people selling bitcoin crypto and then investing in Altcoin, this decline is also influenced by the number of countries that prohibit the sale of bitcoin crypto.
Sure I agree.
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:11:20 PM

Bitcoin price has dropped significantly since beginning of 2018. This is an opportunity to buy bitcoins and sell later as expects project the price to hit $20,000 late this year.

You are from the number of people who do not fall in the spirit, well done, I respect such people, now I am engaged in investments
abelmon66

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:14:41 PM

That's right with what you say, and at the current price I made a purchase for a few bitcoins, and I believe the bitcoin price will come back up to $ 20,000 more, and the big profit I'll get.
Ultegra134

Activity: 1596
Merit: 786

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:15:19 PM

Bitcoin price has dropped significantly since beginning of 2018. This is an opportunity to buy bitcoins and sell later as expects project the price to hit $20,000 late this year.
You seem pretty optimistic about the price surpassing $20.000. I do doubt that it does to be honest, I am quite a pessimistic to be honest, after seeing all this bloodbath, I'd be even satisfied if it ends up surpassing $10.000 again. Realistically though, it's a great opportunity to buy now, I do believe that we're near rock bottom now and the price won't drop any further, at least to a great degree. Thus, let's get the money rolling!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Nana1 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:22:22 PM

You seem pretty optimistic about the price surpassing $20.000. I do doubt that it does to be honest, I am quite a pessimistic to be honest, after seeing all this bloodbath, I'd be even satisfied if it ends up surpassing $10.000 again. Realistically though, it's a great opportunity to buy now, I do believe that we're near rock bottom now and the price won't drop any further, at least to a great degree. Thus, let's get the money rolling!
Yes am very optimistic cos I have seen bitcoin rise from $5000 to $15000 within months. I also read a lot about the market and the expects project the price to rise soon.
cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:22:58 PM

Well,  people should take advantage of this opportunity than thinking negative.  Bitcoin is already known almost globally.  So there is no way bitcoin will disappear.  Invest now while the price is down. Because if it goes up again,  you will lost this chance.  
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:27:16 PM

I already bought bitcoin and put it in my digital wallet. Like you, I want also to have bitcoin because I am thinking that it might surge when the Q4 of this year will come. It will hit probably around 10K to 15K USD in the end of 2018. I am hoping that the hike of price will continue when I have a lot of bitcoins in my wallet.

mustamin88

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:28:50 PM

it is now predicted as a golden opportunity to buy and start investing the digital currency because this price reduction usually does not last long, then we can sell it when the price goes back to profit.
Tisubasha

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:35:00 PM

If I think we should optimize that Bitcoin prices will rise again, maybe the cause of the Bitcoin down price is because Korea has limited to transact using Bitcoin, and makes the Bitcoin users in Korea to be reduced, eventually rarely using Bitcoin and maybe it causes the price of Bitcoin to fall
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:35:03 PM

Yes,be optimistic! That is positive attitude of a successful bitcoiner.Don't go to the negative flow that destroy the value of bitcoin. Continue to become hopefull and confident about that bitcoin future. Invest now and gain later.
KuraJamban

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 11:40:28 PM

We all now waiting for the bounce at 6500$. Buyback is the smartest way right now.
For someone who already held some bitcoin, HOLD it !! We will never see this price again in the future, because it will reach 20,000$ again this year

Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:45:13 PM

That's true. It seems that 7000 usd is the new ceiling for Bitcoin which is before particularly last year,was 20000 usd. The market is continuously falling and if you are a true believer, invest into it. Imvesting while the price is low is really practical given that there's a hope that its market value will recover at the end of this year. So just hold,invest and be patient.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:50:33 PM

After it almost reached USD 7500 yesterday, I was hoping April would be a more green month ... guess I was wrong. Seems it will take a while for the crypto market to start rising steadily. I have my doubts if this will be a 20k year, but I would be happy with it reaching 10k and an least remain steady in that range for a bit.
molenracing

Activity: 199

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:51:49 PM

It's true what you say, right now is a good time to buy Bitcoin because the price is so low. if only I had money, surely I bought up this time and I will hold until the end of the year. most people are scared Bitcoin will die because prices go down, but actually this is a good time to invest capital. and harvest it later in the year.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:04:42 AM

This was actually inevitable. Right now the price is under $6,700 USD. The price has tanked a lot in last few months. But if you compare it to previous years price, we are still actually on the green zone. You have to admit that the price last year has went up insanely and i guess the price we are seeing now is the actual price of the coins (the price that they should have been.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:09:31 AM

Do not be too frightened by lowering bitcoin prices, believe that bitcoin will come back again at a higher price than $ 20,000, we can see the history of bitcoin prices.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: