Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:54:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price drops to $7000.  (Read 619 times)
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 09:27:20 PM

These are very normal developments. It is very normal situation that Bitcoin, which has the potential to reach very high prices, falls at very low prices at the same time. I don't think it's amazing.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:30:17 PM

Bitcoin price has dropped significantly since beginning of 2018. This is an opportunity to buy bitcoins and sell later as expects project the price to hit $20,000 late this year.
This is a very good opportunity because the bitcoins price has not been this level since a very long time. Now is a good time for the pros and the newbies because these prices don't come around every day.

data_teks

Activity: 267
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:28:52 AM

Bitcoin price has dropped significantly since beginning of 2018. This is an opportunity to buy bitcoins and sell later as expects project the price to hit $20,000 late this year.
Nowadays many people think that Bitcoin is the best money to invest on the trading floor because the price of money is more reasonable and profitable, and there are places where Bitcoin is not acceptable. Bitcoin is considered illegal.

That is a main problem that bitcoin is considered illegal , we need goverments to regulate it soon and told to everyone that bitcoin now in legal laws and you could buy it without any problems in banks and other places.
Natalim

Activity: 2968
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:47:21 AM

Nowadays many people think that Bitcoin is the best money to invest on the trading floor because the price of money is more reasonable and profitable, and there are places where Bitcoin is not acceptable. Bitcoin is considered illegal.

That is a main problem that bitcoin is considered illegal , we need goverments to regulate it soon and told to everyone that bitcoin now in legal laws and you could buy it without any problems in banks and other places.
When it's not regulated it cannot be said it's illegal, of course there will be regulation because the govern believe in the power of blockchain.
As many people are entering in the crypto market, this would only raise them to finally regulate to protect investors and for newbies to fully understand the risk.

GunsNRose

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:04:21 AM

Perhaps the price of bitcoin will collapse even lower. Maybe to $ 5000 or to $ 3000. In any case, according to experts, powerful support of bitcoin is waiting us at $ 600. I think the short-term trading remains the best option with this scenario.
TranTrongit

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 11:12:00 AM

Yes, this is a good time to buy. I think the crypto market will recover in the second quarter of this year
Nana1 (OP)

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:52:04 PM

You seem pretty optimistic about the price surpassing $20.000. I do doubt that it does to be honest, I am quite a pessimistic to be honest, after seeing all this bloodbath, I'd be even satisfied if it ends up surpassing $10.000 again. Realistically though, it's a great opportunity to buy now, I do believe that we're near rock bottom now and the price won't drop any further, at least to a great degree. Thus, let's get the money rolling!
Well it’s not a misplaced hope. I have come to believe the price will definetly go up after several bull and bear movements of bitcoin prices. Bitcoin was around $1000 in July 2017 but reached around $16000 in December 2017.
Nana1 (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:53:50 PM

Perhaps the price of bitcoin will collapse even lower. Maybe to $ 5000 or to $ 3000. In any case, according to experts, powerful support of bitcoin is waiting us at $ 600. I think the short-term trading remains the best option with this scenario.
Would have been the best thing to happen. Time to buy more coins.
Nana1 (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:57:05 PM

This is a very good opportunity because the bitcoins price has not been this level since a very long time. Now is a good time for the pros and the newbies because these prices don't come around every day.
Yes, there’s an army of newbies in wait to invest in Bitcoin.
Reid

Activity: 2940
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:59:22 PM

Money is everything to people so I see the reason behind this.
But services should also be seen.
Once projects using bitcoin comes out it will be an easy way for bitcoin to grow its value.
Maybe not now or not this year but technology changes and people will have to go with the flow.
Bitcoin is so advanced for the community right now and that is why it should just be kept.
Hold it and if you want money then you will get it.
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:01:56 PM

We have seen it go as low as 6500, so 7k isnt much of a suprice, those willing to buy more can buy as the prices may not be this good for a very long time
Anamika143

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:05:09 PM

Yes we see that bitcoin price is gone under 7000$ now. So no need to panic. Some days ago in currency market bitcoin price was 18000$ and I hope again this value will come in market.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:08:25 PM

This is an opportunity to buy bitcoins and sell later as expects project the price to hit $20,000 late this year.
It is a great opportunity and I don't know why others are keep on bothering themselves and keep on worrying if bitcoin will recover and go back to that price. They never understand on how timing is important for an investor. Instead of being quiet and get in to the market silently with a good cheap price of buying, they keep on doing a massive of complain and question if when the market will be in good price. Let's see on how long they'll keep on speculating this way and when bitcoin goes up, they'll still complain that they haven't bought during the dip.

racebum

Activity: 75
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 10:12:01 PM

best theory i have heard is taxes. a LOT of people made money in 2017 and now owe substantial tax to the .gov. it makes sense they would be selling remaining holdings to pay the tax burden.

theory 2 is the technical one and looking for the 80% bubble correction which is btc 4kish people always buy early so maybe 5k ?

most pressing concern i have is mining. it's borderline unprofitable right now. 500+ ROI times and with difficulty likely up over those 500 days & next gen equipment on the horizon you're by far better off buying coins direct than mining right now
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:46:49 PM

bitcoin has dropped to $ 7000 cause the number of investors is low. Big corporations have banned bitcoin ads like facebook, google makes the bitcoin market go down. I think the bitcoin will be reduced in a few days.
data_teks

Activity: 267
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:42:16 AM

bitcoin has dropped to $ 7000 cause the number of investors is low. Big corporations have banned bitcoin ads like facebook, google makes the bitcoin market go down. I think the bitcoin will be reduced in a few days.

Twitter also banned that because of high scam level on paid ads on fake ico pages and that was good decide of this companys to did like that to safe peopel of loss their money from scammers.
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:40:42 PM

Maybe or maybe not. Because bitcoin price now $6800, its price dropping and pumping in this two months. And we can't think what will do in future. But we know about past. It was so happy result. If the trend continues, then the price will increase.
Movement of bitcoin is very common in bitcoin, it use to go high and get down but we will have to wait for the time when it will be high price and when it will be long time holding, now there are a lot of countries that are making bitcoin to be the legal currency so the value of bitcoin is getting high now, once a system arrange bitcoin as legal currency it use to improve place of bitcoin in many other country as well. So this month price of bitcoin will be above 7k and after few months it will be more than 30k.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:19:59 AM

Twitter also banned that because of high scam level on paid ads on fake ico pages and that was good decide of this companys to did like that to safe peopel of loss their money from scammers.
This scamming thing is really increasing and agencies are failing to control it. That is totally understandable because nobody can actually control all the actions happening on internet. But within the last year, the number of such fraudulent has increased and all the credit goes to public. It is due to their stupidity that scams are increasing. People fall for their cheap tricks very easily.

shillerguy020

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:46:56 AM

Beginning in 2018, it was very difficult for many holders of the cryptocurrency. It is difficult to survive such a bright splash that is extinct. I hope that by the end of the year the situation will change for the better and the price of bitcoin will be at least $20,000.

Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:49:32 AM

Beginning in 2018, it was very difficult for many holders of the cryptocurrency. It is difficult to survive such a bright splash that is extinct. I hope that by the end of the year the situation will change for the better and the price of bitcoin will be at least $20,000.
In the beginning of the 2018, in the month of January, the price are still good. All of the falling and dropping price of the cryptocurrency are only happeninh in the february and march. And now , in starting of april the prixe is at 7,000$ imagine from 16,000$ highest price last year of cryptos. I think it is good opportunity to invest it now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: