Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:07:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Original Crypto Coin (OCC) is now trading on Octaex.com!  (Read 151 times)
originalcryptocoin (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:39:00 AM

Original Crypto Coin (OCC) is now trading on Octaex.com! 

The Original Crypto Coin is the first Coin to give away all their tokens with no strings attached and no information gathered and without doing an ICO.

OCC is a group of developers dedicated building games and apps with their token and helping other use crypto's securely and safely. 

Trade BTC/OCC
https://octaex.com/trade/index/market/occ_btc

Trade ETH/OCC
https://octaex.com/trade/index/market/occ_eth

Other Exchange Trading:
https://etherdelta.com/#0x0235fe624e044a05eed7a43e16e3083bc8a4287a-ETH
https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x0235fe624e044a05eed7a43e16e3083bc8a4287a-ETH
S3rj0

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:41:24 PM

No ico for distribution? Only airdrop or they sell token directly in the exchange?
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:35:15 PM

I received Original Crypto Coin months ago from airdrop but never bother on it as I thought it was spoofing Octoin Coin which uses the same OCC ticker but already in the market. Gonna check out again the website of Original crypto coin. thanks for the info
Locker5000

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:02:53 AM

OCC loves to play with our money, thinking our lifes are a joke.

Team just make OCC for fun, and says let us look what it is gonna do.. Then he let people buy coins from him at a very high price and scam people in buying his coins he made out of air. I can’t believe it!! You can check him selling coins on Forkdelta.

To me it feels like a worthless token built on someone else's code base.. how original..
CloudStrife1997

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:03:02 AM

OCC is a scam!! The developers are hyping up the coin to sell it, no wonder all these big sell walls at 9 and 10 satoshi… We are getting scammed!!
Foundit

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:45:32 PM

OCC is a scam!! The developers are hyping up the coin to sell it, no wonder all these big sell walls at 9 and 10 satoshi… We are getting scammed!!

Yeah, that is a nice opinion, but nonsense. Show some evidence or you are just spreading FUD.
Foundit

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:46:58 PM

Team just make OCC for fun, and says let us look what it is gonna do.. Then he let people buy coins from him at a very high price and scam people in buying his coins he made out of air. I can’t believe it!! You can check him selling coins on Forkdelta.

To me it feels like a worthless token built on someone else's code base.. how original..

Launching a token is a lot of work and money. It certainly isn't for fun. Nice FUD. Launch your own token and report back in a year and let us know how it went, OK?
Foundit

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:48:48 PM

OCC never took anyone's money, so that is just FUD. They never sold a single token. Not ever. They were only given away. Since you seem to have missed that important fact, I'll say you are just lying or misinformed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: