Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:44:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS IT THE BEST TIME FOR GAMBLING?  (Read 799 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 11:10:23 PM

I firmly believe this is really the best time to gamble especially using faucet claims, like in freebitco.in, you actually earn huge amount of profit and holding them for future can help you to become financially stable. I believe after few more years bitcoin value will be doubled or tripled again so better start keeping some from your earnings in gambling.

I do agree with you that maybe gambling with faucet/s claims is the way to go right now as now faucets are paying a little more then when BTC was over 10k. But again people don't want to get too greedy and try and earn some profits daily. I personally don't think there is a good or bad time to gamble as I gamble on sports all year round. When it comes to crypto I think it could be a good time to get in if people have the spare money to buy and hold for the future and as always only put in what you can afford to lose as we never know where crypto is heading in the short to mid term.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:21:15 PM

I usually tend to gamble larger bets when the price goes this low then I would if the price per bitcoin was higher.
It is just a phase of seeing the lower the price per coin the more of it you can risk of it.
I mean I am not as conservative with my bet amounts as I would if I had less to bet with since it costs more.
It just might be me I do not know.  Embarrassed
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:00:06 AM

The gambling has been in the practice for long long ago,so always is the best time for gambling when you want to do it as an entertaining purpose.But honestly people doing for money making so this maybe the best time to invest on crypto currencies and and make the more rewards when the price increases.
I agree with you to some extent that gambling doesn’t need a good time. Every time to start a gambling is a good time but I think gambling should be done when you are in happy mode because that will help you to put more concentration on your game.

Also there will be fewer chances of losing as you will be focused properly. Making money from gambling is not an appreciable thing in my opinion because of sorrow it brings to you at the end.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:36:47 AM

Well you could have been be a winning gambler when Bitcoin was $150 and when it was selling for $20k. There is absolutely no difference and there is no 'perfect time' for gambling whatsoever. I don't think there is a correlation between the current price of Bitcoin and the profitability of gambling  Grin
BTW trying to offset losses in crypto trading with crypto gambling is very.... stupid.
As far as I am concerned, the best gambling is to buy at a huge dip when everyone is scared of buying and then when people are beginning to get greedy for no reason but greed, then you start offloading and start thinking like the whales and the market makers. That is how I have been rolling my dice for a while now, and I so much prefer that to giving my cash to the house edge that are just after my hard earned money Grin.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:45:30 PM

Gambling is gambling. To win or to lose. That is the question. My point is the following; it does not matter if the price has dropped or risen. You are either going to win or to lose. If you won, you would have a good profit (depends on how much it is), and if you lost, you would lose your money (depends on how much your bet was). Therefore, do not concern yourself with the fall or drop of the price.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:30:19 PM

Each time when you want to have fun is the right time to gamble, market won't be a hurdke for you to gamble, just adjust your betting budget then it will be fine and consider the market fluctuate a lot it's already like gambling, so yeah this market uncertainty really pump me up to gamble
Gambling is not a good activity neither in terms of finance nor in terms of mentality. This game makes people addict. They become greedy of money when once indulged into this. Reason is, they know that without doing anything if they can make so big money sometimes, so why not to try your luck every time. In this scene, they start losing one by one and ending up having nothing in hands.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:32:47 AM

There no such thing as best time for gambling. What's most important is you win and that's what your goal and not waiting for the right time because that right time will not really help you to win at all.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:19:19 PM

You words sound like that anyone who gambles can make profit yes what you are saying is right if someone is able to win his gamble he can earn more coins and eliminate his loss but think the other way now you might just have a loss of 100$ but if you lose your gamble you will end up with a higher loss i wouldn't suggest anyone to go with his jdea
ExoticMotors

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:40:57 PM

It's always a good time for gambling it mainly depends on how much you're wagering. The more the better no matter how the market is the return will always be substantial enough to sustain any losses during a downturn.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:29:04 PM

I think this is not the time to gamble, because if you lose you will lose all that is owned and not the profit that can only be a cry of regret that you will feel .. especially if you are a beginner in gambling maybe you will be swallowed by gambling it and will not get anything ,, lakuka just as much as you do and for every price drop you have to be patient and buy more
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:37:14 PM

No need to find the best time to gamble, if you want to gamble then gamble alone as long as you have money. Because the most important is not when you have to gamble, but how do you gamble, how do you control yourself, and how do you manage money.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:54:51 AM

The gambling has been in the practice for long long ago,so always is the best time for gambling when you want to do it as an entertaining purpose.But honestly people doing for money making so this maybe the best time to invest on crypto currencies and and make the more rewards when the price increases.
I agree with you to some extent that gambling doesn’t need a good time. Every time to start a gambling is a good time but I think gambling should be done when you are in happy mode because that will help you to put more concentration on your game.

Also there will be fewer chances of losing as you will be focused properly. Making money from gambling is not an appreciable thing in my opinion because of sorrow it brings to you at the end.
Gambling can be played at any time but I won’t dare to say that moment as some good time because a person’s bad day stat from that point. This is just a destructive activity. It would not only take away money and time but health and relations too.it disturbs one mind and emotions. In my point of view, if someone loves his life then he should avoid such a useless act at all costs.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:45:29 PM

I think there is no hard-and-fast rule for this. As long as you have the financial capability to, you can always open doors yourself for opportunities to come your way in terms of increasing your Bitcoin wealth. There is a gift in persistence coupled with belief. Also, it pays to always partner actions onto your goals for the latter to materialize.

As for gambling, I do not think we have those sorts as "best time". You create your opportunities in gambling; you do not wait for it. And as always, I would say, NOW is the best time because it is today that you have absolute control.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:39:11 PM

Ive read some news and threads saying that stocks and cryptos is dropping low and indeed its true. Bitcoins price drops to $7K and is quite disturbing.

Do you think its the best time for gambling? Given these following reasons.

- A certain loss on holding a coin can be obtained if you win on a bet in gambling and can recover what has been lost to you because of the drop.

-  Holding is not that practical because it can be much lowered in the future and better risk it on gambling than seeing it continue dying.

- Trading or Holding consumes more time and risk and it prolongs the pressure of loss in you mind and stress you through out the day and the only way to release it is to risk it in gambling.

As you can see, these things are only successful if you win and much stressful if you dont. What do you choose? What do you recommend? Need some answers.
It is true that holding your bitcoin right and seeing the prices go down everyday can be very stressful, but using it for gambling won't make things better and it is defiantly not going to get you more, unless you get really lucky, holding is the best option that we have because we all know that at some point the price of bitcoin is going to rise up again, but if you don't have the patience you can always invest in icos or other altcoins.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:16:16 PM

It is true that holding your bitcoin right and seeing the prices go down everyday can be very stressful, but using it for gambling won't make things better and it is defiantly not going to get you more, unless you get really lucky, holding is the best option that we have because we all know that at some point the price of bitcoin is going to rise up again, but if you don't have the patience you can always invest in icos or other altcoins.

To be honest I'm not sure I agree with this, and I actually think this bear market is a great time for gambling. I believe that you need to create a bankroll, and then use it. Since the bitcoin price has dropped quite significantly this means that you will be able to gamble with more coins than you would before the price drop, because now you can buy more.

This means that you will be getting more coins out of your gambling, without risking to much. If bitcoin starts rising again, you will have a huge profit form the gambling you are doing now.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:14:51 AM

There no such thing as best time for gambling. What's most important is you win and that's what your goal and not waiting for the right time because that right time will not really help you to win at all.
Never such thing as it is either you are gambling or you are not, irrespective of how the market really seems. As long as you consider the possibilities of losing and the probability of winning which does not happen most of the time, then you will still be able to apply such moments in to your decision before attempting to gamble at all. Gambling is still a game of chance and nothing has changed, even for the fact that you can tend to even buy more with the low price may even give the tendency of wanting to outdo yourself which for the long term is not a good step to take.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:20:37 AM

All of the reasons stated are somewhat true. I haven't thought about most of that stuff, but I'm thinking about doing it. If you have just a chance to make your coins more significant then it's worth it as long as you are willing to take the risk.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:33:49 AM

Ive read some news and threads saying that stocks and cryptos is dropping low and indeed its true. Bitcoins price drops to $7K and is quite disturbing.

Do you think its the best time for gambling? Given these following reasons.

- A certain loss on holding a coin can be obtained if you win on a bet in gambling and can recover what has been lost to you because of the drop.

-  Holding is not that practical because it can be much lowered in the future and better risk it on gambling than seeing it continue dying.

- Trading or Holding consumes more time and risk and it prolongs the pressure of loss in you mind and stress you through out the day and the only way to release it is to risk it in gambling.

As you can see, these things are only successful if you win and much stressful if you dont. What do you choose? What do you recommend? Need some answers.
I think its not the best time for gambling if you bought your coin at a high price. If you are just starting to invest now, you can consider gambling since you have your assets at a cheap price. I would recommend hodling your coin first and see how the market goes. There is a high possibility of price decrease again so you might need to wait for 1-2 months to sell your coins. Losing a portion of your coins in gambling is not so bad. The most important thing is you never stop trying.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:11:36 AM

I firmly believe this is really the best time to gamble especially using faucet claims, like in freebitco.in, you actually earn huge amount of profit and holding them for future can help you to become financially stable. I believe after few more years bitcoin value will be doubled or tripled again so better start keeping some from your earnings in gambling.

I do agree with you that maybe gambling with faucet/s claims is the way to go right now as now faucets are paying a little more then when BTC was over 10k. But again people don't want to get too greedy and try and earn some profits daily. I personally don't think there is a good or bad time to gamble as I gamble on sports all year round. When it comes to crypto I think it could be a good time to get in if people have the spare money to buy and hold for the future and as always only put in what you can afford to lose as we never know where crypto is heading in the short to mid term.
Usually, faucets will not even give you so much to gamble with in the first place and waiting for the best amount to gamble with and have a better chance would only make you to wait for so long or keep clicking on faucets and losing it all and repeating the cycle wasting your time in the process.

The truth is if you want to even gamble, there is no specific time, deposit and go ahead, knowing it should be something you can afford to lose. However, with equivalence in USD, anyone should have more to gamble with.
justdimin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:25:10 AM

I usually tend to gamble larger bets when the price goes this low then I would if the price per bitcoin was higher.
It is just a phase of seeing the lower the price per coin the more of it you can risk of it.
I mean I am not as conservative with my bet amounts as I would if I had less to bet with since it costs more.
It just might be me I do not know.  Embarrassed
I guess that is what usually happens anyway since the equivalent of what you are gambling in dollar this time around is usually more in quantity. Although over the years, I have tend to always use this time to accumulate and hold than trying to use it to gamble, while hoping that I get to see more from gambling which we all know it is not possible. Moments, like this still does not change my gambling behavior though, as I still do that with what I can afford to lose, so at the end, it still requires me gambling with sense.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: