Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:03:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC down to 6654 in Japanese time  (Read 247 times)
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:03:43 AM

Will BTC go sub 6500 USD Today
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:07:17 AM

BTC appears to have support around this level: hope so!
Manoharachan

Activity: 93
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:08:49 AM

It's true that I believe bitcoin will go again at $ 6500, buy and buy, this is a great opportunity to buy bitcoin and invest, I'm sure if you do definitely big profits you will get.
TepungBeras

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:32:26 AM

Let's wait and see it together and I believe bitcoin will go down to $ 6500, and that's where I'll buy it, I'll wait.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:58:09 AM

I think it's enough that there's a drop in the bitcoin price, and if it still comes down again it would be a good thing for me, because I've been waiting for bitcoin prices to degrade prices and I buy to find a long period of time.
carlbreezy

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:03:22 AM

Last week i bought btc at around 6800, sold it few days ago at around 7400 just before btc dips. As of writing btc is at around 6600. Will buy again if reaches 6500 mark.

Yeah, small profits, but profits will be profits whether big or small!
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:05:18 AM

Yes, It seems that bitcoin is again experiencing another bearish dip this time and I think that the resistance is strong enough that it had hampered the price growth of BTC. Consider the current price dip as an opportunity in buying BTC again since it may increase in the coming weeks to come just like what happened last time. Definitely, this will give again a new profit gain soon and HODL your btc while waiting the recovery.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:13:06 AM

Last week i bought btc at around 6800, sold it few days ago at around 7400 just before btc dips. As of writing btc is at around 6600. Will buy again if reaches 6500 mark.

I think whales are manipulating the market to get the result you got but they do it on a large scale!
Suharti12

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:15:09 AM

This would be a good opportunity if bitcoin really slumped the price down to $ 6500, and this became an opportunity to buy and gain in front of the eye.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:29:02 AM

I think whales are manipulating the market to get the result you got but they do it on a large scale!

I don't know who is manipulating these prices but it looks like not soon BTC prices going to recover. I think even by end of this year also not sure whether we can see a 10K range. Many of the week hands will sell off in this downturn and only people who believe in Bitcoin may hold on to it to see future profits. I sold some coins around 15K range and still holding some but now started to buy in small amount again. Maybe I will get a chance to sell again around 15K later on.
Ka4Rt4

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:39:48 AM

maybe this month the bitcoin price drops the price to $ 6500 this is a good opportunity for me to buy bitcoin and I will hold it, and sell it where the bitcoin price starts to peak, buy bitcoin at the time the price is down it may be a good move to find a profit in its foreseeable future.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:26:09 AM

Amid all the predictions done on bitcoin that it will rise soon, no substamtial  progress have been seem so far till now. This pattern alsp kind of reveals that the sutuation wont be getting better very soon. May be this dip is going to see a tough time getting out of the pit. No wonders many new cryptos are flourishing in the hard time of bitcoin. Allot of userbase have partially or completely shifted to other patforms and bitcoin appears to be quite dry for now. Hope it revives soon.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:34:18 AM

BTC appears to have support around this level: hope so!

I would think that there will be enough buy support to hold the levels around $6500 similar to what we have witnessed last week. When we thought that we are down, suddenly, many investors or daily traders can't resist to buy a lot at $6500 pushing the price to above $7K.

But it looks like that whenever we pushes it in the next 2-3 days, someone will dump causing another panic and then we are back to where we started again. Sad to see that the trend is like this for the last 3 months but all is not lost as I trust that it will bounce back before the end of the year.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:41:25 AM

This how those big investors get profit by trending bitcoin just like shitcoins who moves pumps and dumps,and this will not change until we small holders do our part to strengthen the price of this top coins,we don't only value our capacity but the realitu is if we will be hold together this small actions can give big effect to market price,just dont panic and stay stronger in holding

Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:50:18 AM

we all know, the market is unstable because of it. today the price is very difficult for us to predict, even how many days bitcoin grows but only temporarily. well this is what I actually anticipated before. I do not know the price of bitcoin will go down deeper but when I check in marketcap its price is currently $$ 6,859
all this time in the last 3 months and now by the fourth month, there is no indication that the market will grow and normal
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:56:57 AM

if that so then it will be the best time to buy it, hoping it will rise up soon. but for me i will wait when it become like $6000 that's when the time i buy. and will hodl it.
6k this can happen. Because the market wants to go up fast, it will definitely bring prices to the bottom. A car wants to cross the slope, it must be at the bottom of the slope to gain momentum. This market also.
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:02:43 AM

Yes, now it's 6600 dollars. The market is very fragile now. As long as there is a small message, it is possible to cause panic in the encryption market. I don't think the price of bitcoin is going to fall to 6K, and it's clear that the price of bitcoin is now close to the miners' mining costs, and a lot of miners will buy bitcoins below 6K. This time is really painful.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:06:12 AM

So I say this is a good time to do short-term trading. From the recent market analysis, we can only buy when the price is low, and it is profitable to sell when the price rises. And I have always thought that the current market is saturated and will not rise sharply anytime soon.
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:07:29 AM

This is very possible I think it might even go slip lower than $6,500. We should take advantage of this price not only with Bitcoin but also with other stable coins.

I think most of the people who have weak hands has been shaken by the bear market, we just need to wait because I think the reversal is getting nearer everyday.

zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:11:39 AM

yes, bitcoin today is staying at lowest point after falling from the value of $ 20000. even in bitcoin BitFlayr has a very low value, $ 6757.

and I think bitcoin will still drop to the point of $ 6000 by the end of April. before the bitcoin recovered bitcoin will continue to fall until there are no more panic sales.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: