Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:22:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TradeHill - We now support deposits and withdrawals of funds via Paxum.  (Read 16312 times)
Jered Kenna (TradeHill) (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2011, 03:57:49 AM

Hi Sukrim and Nmat,

We sent an email to our Euro clients outlining the issues encountered with the account we were using.

Sit tight, we have another account locked and loaded and just about ready to go.

Excuse the delay - let us make it up to you with 0.3% trading for a month!

Thanks,
Adam

I didn't get the email yet, but thanks a lot! That's really generous Smiley Will everyone get this discount, or just the two of us?  Grin

Were are offering it to all the Euro folks who got delayed on transfers. PM me your TH account info and I will make the changes.

Thanks!
Adam

moneyandtech.com
@moneyandtech @jeredkenna

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
forexmasterja

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2011, 04:15:39 AM

Forget Paxum!  When will you accept Epassport? Tongue

Epassporte Huh Are you serious or joking around last I checked epassporte was out of business ?

--** First Jamaican Bitcoin User **--
1JamaicaYQvsBkvm5JcurQBA9Kz969nsqe
Revolutionary Money Making Cloud Miner - https://cex.io/r/0/forexmasterja/0/
Smalleyster

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

I yam what I yam. - Popeye

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2011, 04:24:17 AM

The ONLY time we will take funds from your account that you received from someone is if it is flat our blatant fraud on your end. If the user who sent you money is able to do an chargeback on the ACH they sent us that is on us.

Just to clarify with the spelling corrected, is your statement:

The ONLY time we will take funds from your account that you received from someone is if it is flat out blatant fraud on your end. If the user who sent you money is able to do an chargeback on the ACH they sent us that is on us.

And does this actually mean that once funds are sent to Jack there is no way possible that those funds will be taken back from Jack ever, period, end of story, regardless of fraud on the sender side? With the exception of course if Jack was part of a/the fraud.

I just want to be clear on this because I sense many folks believed this to be the case with Dwolla and obviously were quite surprised when it was not.

It does make sense to me that this is indeed possible to guarantee with additional tx charges and extreme verification methods.

+1 to Paxum if this is their position.

Yes that is our stance. If we are screwed over by someone we do not go after an innocent party.

I am impressed. You can expect to see me sign up very soon. I pray you keep your word.

Feel like investing in a Miner?:
http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=30044.msg377773#msg377773
A soup to nuts newbee system for a secure, portable USB wallet (free instructions):
NoobHowTo: http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=27088.msg341387#msg341387
Serge
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 05:07:56 AM

Epassporte Huh Are you serious or joking around last I checked epassporte was out of business ?

Pretty sure Mousepotato was joking. Epass is long gone
becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 05:42:38 AM

Paxum Inc was formed in 2007. We became active in 2010.
Could you tell us a little bit more about your company? Who are the owners/shareholders? How many people of staff do you have? Volume of business? Main banks you're working with? Main customers?
bitrick

Activity: 64
Merit: 135

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 05:59:43 AM

The ONLY time we will take funds from your account that you received from someone is if it is flat out blatant fraud on your end. If the user who sent you money is able to do an chargeback on the ACH they sent us that is on us.
And does this actually mean that once funds are sent to Jack there is no way possible that those funds will be taken back from Jack ever, period, end of story, regardless of fraud on the sender side? With the exception of course if Jack was part of a/the fraud.

I just want to be clear on this because I sense many folks believed this to be the case with Dwolla and obviously were quite surprised when it was not.
It does make sense to me that this is indeed possible to guarantee with additional tx charges and extreme verification methods.

+1 to Paxum if this is their position.

Yes that is our stance. If we are screwed over by someone we do not go after an innocent party.

I am impressed. You can expect to see me sign up very soon. I pray you keep your word.

+1

Note to self: avoid possible dwolla/mtgox musical chairs bank run by moving to Paxum/Tradehill ASAP.
Aggro
Donator

Activity: 296

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 07:30:17 AM

What will Paxum do when criminals start using phished bank accounts to ACH funds to Paxum and then onto TradeHill to buy Bitcoin with stolen money? Will Paxum eat the loss or will they start pulling funds out of TradeHill's account as Dwolla did?

They've confirmed with us that they have better fraud protection methods in place and this won't be a problem. If they are defrauded they won't pass it on to TradeHill.

Of course Dwolla told us this as well but Paxum has been in business a lot longer, done a lot more volume and faced a lot more fraud in the past and remained strong.

Am I reading this right? It costs $50 to transfer funds to/from my bank to Paxum?  That's a deal killer.

That's for a wire. ACH is $5

Jered

Jered, I would be VERY CAREFUL with Paxum, and their claims that will not charge back. People that have been in the e-currency industry might remember the epassporte scam. Paxum is ran by Christopher Mallick. Run a search on google to learn more about Paxum / Mallick.

Here is something to get you started. Every serious e-currency exchanger I know run away from Paxum because of chargebacks and reverts.

http://christophermallickscam.com/
Aggro
Donator

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 07:31:57 AM

And the reason he made that joke is that Paxum is ran by the same scammer than epassporte.
sequence

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 07:38:10 AM

[/quote]

Jered, I would be VERY CAREFUL with Paxum, and their claims that will not charge back. People that have been in the e-currency industry might remember the epassporte scam. Paxum is ran by Christopher Mallick. Run a search on google and run more about Paxum / Mallick.

Here is something to get you started. Every serious e-currency exchanger I know run away from Paxum because of chargebacks and reverts.

[/quote]

I'm not going to lie, I am a little hesitant scanning my ID and sending all this information to Paxum. I understand its for security, but I don't like what I'm hearing.  Please advise Jered/ Adam.  I love TradeHill and support you guys 100% which is why Dwolla has disappeared in my book!
Smalleyster

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

I yam what I yam. - Popeye

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2011, 07:51:00 AM

I think it's time for me to just sit and watch for a while.

Feel like investing in a Miner?:
http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=30044.msg377773#msg377773
A soup to nuts newbee system for a secure, portable USB wallet (free instructions):
NoobHowTo: http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=27088.msg341387#msg341387
Aggro
Donator

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 07:57:29 AM

And the reason he made that joke is that Paxum is ran by the same scammer than epassporte.

Here is a VERY insightful post about Paxum by Shane (nanaimogold) a true veteran in the industry. It is interesting to note what he has to say regarding PAXUM choice of their call center location:

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=322516

Here are a collection of the sheer number of pages about started by epassporte customers that lost their money:

http://chris-mallick.org/
http://christophermallick.blogspot.com/
http://www.chrismallickscam.net/
http://www.whoscammedyou.com/scams/1909/profile.public.cfm?userID=1695
http://camgirlnotes.15.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=2165
http://www.epassporte.info/2010/10/on-swindler-christopher-mallick.html
http://epassportescam.com/category/employees-associates/christopher-mallick-chris-mallick/

JoelKatz
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012

Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2011, 08:49:21 AM

What's the connection between Mallick and Paxum?

I am an employee of Ripple. Follow me on Twitter @JoelKatz
1Joe1Katzci1rFcsr9HH7SLuHVnDy2aihZ BM-NBM3FRExVJSJJamV9ccgyWvQfratUHgN
hugolp
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 09:17:48 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2011, 09:28:06 AM by hugolp

Ok. So here is what I have gather from reading that link:

Malick is a known scammer (epassport fiasco).

Now, you claim that Paxum is run by the same Malick. I have read 10 out of the 15 pages of the thread, please point me to a link if there is anything interesting after that because all Ive seen is speculation. What I have gather from the thread:

User nanaimogold says that he expects it to be owned by Malick, the scammer:

Quote from: nanaimogold
Paxum is not an e-currency, it is a payment processor designed to replace epassporte.

Their banking is in Belize. Only their support office is in Quebec.

They are aggressively going after the *ahem* "adult" business.

I expect this is owned by Chris Mallick.
http://chris-mallick.org/

He ripped me off in '03 - the old "change the rules after I get your money" game.

Nanaimogold also says:

The reason for putting a call centre in Quebec is due to the different laws regarding lying to people over the phone. Under English common law, this is criminal. Under the French civil tradition, it's not.

That's why almost all phone scams operate from Quebec. It's almost never the Québécois running these scams, US Americans and Nigerians are almost always to blame.

Beware area code 514

But then he backs down:

Hey guys, I said I think it's the same people. At least one of their support people is the same. The epassporte guys lied and a lot of people were hurt when they did not get paid. Mallick made that movie and now Paxum starts up and domn, it sure looks like epassporte

WM is an e-currency. It's a private issue. Paxum is a payment processor. They carry national currencies. there is a huge difference.

Now a Paxum rep appears and denies any relation with Malick:

Quote from: RuthB
Hi there!

I wanted to pop in here and clear up a few things that seem to be being said about Paxum in this thread that are misleading...

Paxum is a Canadian Incorporated Company. We are located and based out of Quebec, Canada. We are registered with FINTRAC as a Money Services Business (link - http://www10.fintrac-canafe.gc.ca/ms...19556-eng.html)

Paxum is an EWALLET PAYMENT SERVICE

Paxum has absolutely NOTHING to do with Chris Mallick or Epassporte in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.

We are not an e-currency. We are not a payment processor, we are an EWALLET PAYMENT SERVICE.

With Paxum there are two parts to your account; the Paxum ewallet and the Paxum Mastercard. Everyone gets an ewallet when they sign up, and everyone can request the Paxum Mastercard as soon as their account is verified (whether you have funds in your account or not) and it will be shipped out absolutely free.

Verification takes 24 hours usually and requires a photo ID and a proof of address.

Signup is free, there are no monthly fees. We offer Peer 2 Peer (P2P) as well as Business to Peer (B2P), B2B and P2B payments through our service.

Clients have a number of funding and withdrawal options for their Paxum account; wire, check, ACH (in US), withdraw to an already existing credit/debit card, and of course withdraw to the Paxum Mastercard (one of our most popular options).

At the moment the Paxum ewallet and Mastercard are both available only in USD. When clients use the Paxum Mastercard to make withdrawals there is NO ADDITIONAL PERCENTAGE ADDED to the Forex Fee. Many of our International clients truly appreciate this feature since it saves them a considerable amount of money.

With regards to the banks we use; we use the Bank of Montreal (BMO) in Canada, and we use the Choice Bank of Belize as issuer of our International Mastercards.

I'd be more than happy to answer any specific questions anyone has about Paxum so that you can have a clear understanding of our company and what we can offer you as a customer.

We also provide a full list of fees and limits on our site - www.paxum.com

Contact me directly:
ICQ #233-854-608
Email ruth@paxum.com
AIM/YM/SKYPE - PaxumRuth

I'm here to help

PS - nanaimogold - we do not have any staff members on our team who used to work for Epassporte.

It seems confirmed that Paxum has nothing to do with Malick, the scammer, (nanaigold stops the accusation), but the Paxum rep admits that a guy employed previously in epassaporte worked with them for two weeks only:

Quote from: Ruthb
hey nanaimogold,

The owner of Paxum is Octav Moise, you can look it up if you'd like to. Chris Mallick has absolutely nothing to do with Paxum.

With regards to Michael Olsen; he worked for Paxum for a couple of weeks and then chose to take a position with a different company that was about to launch their own version of an ewallet payment service. That company is called Redpass.

Since Michael has not been with the company for more than 3 months, and his tenure with Paxum was so brief, it did not seem relevant to go into details. However, since you claim I was not being entirely forthwith I've just provided as much detail as there is in relation to any previous Epassporte employee working for Paxum. Michael's employment with Paxum was very short.

With regards to PhD and your suggestion that we crossed his palm with silver; I feel the need to point out that Paxum doesn't even have a referral program. We do not believe in those kind of tactics and have always preferred to enjoy word of mouth customers. We have not paid PhD anything to say anything that he is saying.

Heck, I don't even have the ability to send PM's yet!

I'm sorry you don't feel that you can trust Paxum enough to become one of our customers. It is up to every individual to make their own financial decisions and I respect yours. However, if you ever have any questions or if you change your mind and want to give us a try, I'd be happy to help you get set up with an account.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! I hope the weather in Nanaimo is better nowadays than it was when I lived there!

Ruth

This is all that is relevant on the first 10 pages. Nanaimogold does not provide any more prove and in fact does not acuse Paxum of bein owned by the scammer any more.

I have no relation with any of the companies involved here. That said, its a bit random that just after the MtGox/AurumXchange deal (http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=30982.0), AurumXchange comes here to bad mouth the new Trade Hill partner. Hopefully you are doing with the best of intentions.

All I want to say is that if you are doing this to help the Bitcoin economy avoid another fiasco, thank you. But if this turns out to be one or various companies using bad tactics and spreading FUD and FEAR to damage competitors at the expense of the reputation of the Bitcoin economy, I promise you that I will use the little reputation I might have gather in this forums to spread the word so people dont use your services.

EDIT: There has been some serious "pr work" in the forums lately by interested parties, trying to appear as normal users. All this has to stop.

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
JoelKatz
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012

Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2011, 09:31:37 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2011, 09:45:23 AM by JoelKatz

The owner of Paxum is Octav Moise, you can look it up if you'd like to. Chris Mallick has absolutely nothing to do with Paxum.
Wasn't Octav Moise the guy behind the 'Vimax' (penis enlargement patch) affiliate program that littered the Internet with web pages using the words "Vimax" and "scam" prominently so that people searching for "is vimax a scam" would find hundreds of pages that said it wasn't?

Registrant:
   OA Internet Services Ltd
   5764 Monkland Ave. Suite 555
   Montreal, Quebec h4a 1e9
   Canada

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
   Domain Name: VIMAX.COM
      Created on: 06-Feb-98
      Expires on: 05-Feb-12
      Last Updated on: 01-Dec-10

Administrative Contact:
      M., Octav  octavm@hotmail.com
      OA Internet Services Ltd
      5764 Monkland Ave. Suite 555
      Montreal, Quebec h4a 1e9
      Canada
      +1.2673506523      Fax --

I am an employee of Ripple. Follow me on Twitter @JoelKatz
1Joe1Katzci1rFcsr9HH7SLuHVnDy2aihZ BM-NBM3FRExVJSJJamV9ccgyWvQfratUHgN
hugolp
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 09:34:52 AM

Wasn't Octav Moise the guy behind the 'Vimax' (penis enlargement patch) affiliate program that littered the Internet with web pages using the words "Vimax" and "scam" prominently so that people searching for "is vimax a scam" would find hundreds of pages that said it wasn't? (Spoiler: It was. The only ingredients in Vimax that will make any part of our body larger are starch and sugar.)

This keeps getting better and better...

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
bitrebel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 09:40:59 AM

Hey Jered, I have a suggestion. Work it out with Dwolla. Settle with them and get them to work with you.
If I cannot deposit and get my funds in sooner than 3 business days I will go to Mt Gox or elsewhere. I will not pay $5000 to do a wire transfer or deal with a 7 day wait period to work with you, even though I prefer to. If I were you, I would accept deposits from trusted traders and issue some sort of trusted trader policy or something. I had funds in dwolla that just went through, and instead of transferring them back to my account and then to Paxum, I just went to Mt Gox because less wait time. I want my bitcoins and I want them now!

Just sayin'

I wish you could do this.

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
stick_theman

Activity: 372

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 11:04:02 AM

Wasn't Octav Moise the guy behind the 'Vimax' (penis enlargement patch) affiliate program that littered the Internet with web pages using the words "Vimax" and "scam" prominently so that people searching for "is vimax a scam" would find hundreds of pages that said it wasn't? (Spoiler: It was. The only ingredients in Vimax that will make any part of our body larger are starch and sugar.)

This keeps getting better and better...

Lulz...  citizen investigation at best!
Maria

Activity: 832

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 11:38:04 AM

Jered my friend. Forget Paxum, they will throw you under the bus as soon as the USA Government puts any type of pressure plus I doubt the heaviness of their wallet.

Please, I know you already deal with liberty reserve but you need to accept Deposits and Withdrawals ONLY via Liberty Reserve. Not treat it as a separate currency as you do right now.

In short, if you only accept Liberty Reserve, you will never suffer from these pains you are suffering now. I offered in the past my help and the offer stays in place...let me know.

Maria.

jwzguy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 11:50:32 AM

Hey Jered, I have a suggestion. Work it out with Dwolla. Settle with them and get them to work with you.
If I cannot deposit and get my funds in sooner than 3 business days I will go to Mt Gox or elsewhere. I will not pay $5000 to do a wire transfer or deal with a 7 day wait period to work with you, even though I prefer to. If I were you, I would accept deposits from trusted traders and issue some sort of trusted trader policy or something. I had funds in dwolla that just went through, and instead of transferring them back to my account and then to Paxum, I just went to Mt Gox because less wait time. I want my bitcoins and I want them now!

Just sayin'

I wish you could do this.

How can you expect them to "work it out" with someone who pretends to be out of the office when TH calls? It sounds like they did their best to work it out for several weeks. They were given the run around after discovering their account statements had been fraudulently altered. "Working it out" doesn't seem like much of an option.
becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 01:25:30 PM

Dwolla doesn't have to work it out with TradeHill, it's the other way around.
What a bag of sh*t is this guy...

Dwolla can simply wait them out, TradeHIll is going to relent when they realize there is no other feasible alternative.
Dwolla can simply wait only one thing - the lawsuit - and this will be the end for Dwolla. The 'no alternative' is simply amusingly ridiculous. There are 100s of dwollas out there waiting to feasibly steal their customers money by transferring all their business risk onto their customers. The lifespan of such companies is 3-4 years on average.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: