Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:04:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TradeHill - We now support deposits and withdrawals of funds via Paxum.  (Read 16314 times)
Serge
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 03:17:33 PM

BitcoinEXpress, you are way off your base.

Micheal Olson - mastermind behind Epass??   lol how much more junk can you fed off of google?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mistafreeze

Activity: 898
Merit: 284

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 03:19:24 PM

Just stop, you're making the whole community look like a bunch of hillbilly inbreeds.

Post some proof or seriously, just STFU.

@PaxumChris

You are playing word games again and are get to get hung.

Let me ask it this way as these people can be classified as Board Members, Contractors, Advisors, etc... and not employees.

Are you saying that Michael Olsen (one of the epassporte masterminds) was the only person involved with Paxum that was associated Chris Mallick in anyway shape or form?

Before you answer that you need to decide how you will handle the fact that OxyMoronEnt (owned by Chris Mallick) is a financial stake holder and business partner with Paxum. Explain the registry firms in Belize and Antilles utilizing the exact same process agents. Deny Shaliza Somani's aka MiddleMen Productions (50% owned by Chris Mallick).....

@JohnSmiith
I didn't copy your avatar, This is a highly published pic and I have been using it for a year with this name internet wide. It was a coincidnce.
Serge
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 03:23:17 PM

Just stop, you're making the whole community look like a bunch of hillbilly inbreeds.

Post some proof or seriously, just STFU.

there is no proof otherwise it would be long exposed in adult industry or even posted already here in this thread.
unfortunately he won't stop spewing BS as it looks like it's his job.
RuthBPaxum

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2011, 03:38:12 PM

@PaxumChris

Let me ask it this way as these people can be classified as Board Members, Contractors, Advisors, etc... and not employees.

Are you saying that Michael Olsen (one of the epassporte masterminds) was the only person involved with Paxum that was associated Chris Mallick in anyway shape or form?

Before you answer that you need to decide how you will handle the fact that OxyMoronEnt (owned by Chris Mallick) is a financial stake holder and business partner with Paxum. Explain the registry firms in Belize and Antilles utilizing the exact same process agents. Deny Shaliza Somani's aka MiddleMen Productions (50% owned by Chris Mallick).....

@JohnSmiith
I didn't copy your avatar, This is a highly published pic and I have been using it for a year with this name internet wide. It was a coincidnce.

We could go back and forth all day long like this, but the fact of the matter is that you are wrong, plain and simple.  This is ALSO why you have NOT been able to provide any proof/evidence of your erroneous accusations.

Paxum is in NO WAY related to Epassporte. Our thousands of customers are more than happy with our service, we are the dominant alternative payment method for the adult industry, which is an industry that was SERIOUSLY AFFECTED by the downfall of Epassporte.

Common sense will hopefully prevail among prospective clients of Paxum, particularly in light of our continued growth and success. We are Canadian incorporated, registered as a money services business, and customer feedback illustrates we are providing a great service.

If anyone has any questions that are DIFFERENT from those above, and have relevance, then please feel free to post them. Smiley

Piper67
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 03:41:48 PM

@PaxumChris

@JohnSmiith

We could go back and forth all day long like this, but the fact of the matter is that you are wrong, plain and simple.  This is ALSO why you have NOT been able to provide any proof/evidence of your erroneous accusations.

Paxum is in NO WAY related to Epassporte. Our thousands of customers are more than happy with our service, we are the dominant alternative payment method for the adult industry, which is an industry that was SERIOUSLY AFFECTED by the downfall of Epassporte.

Common sense will hopefully prevail among prospective clients of Paxum, particularly in light of our continued growth and success. We are Canadian incorporated, registered as a money services business, and customer feedback illustrates we are providing a great service.

If anyone has any questions that are DIFFERENT from those above, and have relevance, then please feel free to post them. Smiley

Hi Ruth and Chris:

Please pay no attention to the troll... he has his own agenda, and you have been nothing but gracious and patient with your explanations. I considered Paxum as a method for funding my exchange accounts, but decided to get my BTC elsewhere instead. However, if I were in the States or Europe right now, I would probably switch to Paxum right away.

I for one am very happy you guys are on board, and as long as you stick to the statements you've made to us regarding chargebacks, it should be a very good match with you and Tradehill.

Cheers,
PaxumChris

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 03:43:24 PM

I'm postIng this from my Phone so please excuse any typos.

I see your game and I won't play it.
 You are flat out wrong. Michael Olsen an epass
Mastermind? Just shows how clue less you are.

Yes I'm saying paxum has no connection
Employee partner board member wise. The only
Person to ever have s connection was Michael for two weeks.

Paxum is set up in Belize. How is that a connection to
Epass?

To the community : I do not look at this guy
As a reflection of the community as a whole.
People should be on their guard when it comes to
Money but for someone just to repeat lies
And never accept the answer given is just absurd.

My final words to him unless he has a valid question
Is that paxum is not epass and we have no epass employees
Or board members or whatever name you want
To give them. The only true thing posted was
Michael was employed for two weeks. Half of he was sick and
Could not work. He was a support person on
Messages boards. Same job he had with epass.

Regards
Chris
RuthBPaxum

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2011, 03:45:12 PM

Hi Ruth and Chris:

Please pay no attention to the troll... he has his own agenda, and you have been nothing but gracious and patient with your explanations. I considered Paxum as a method for funding my exchange accounts, but decided to get my BTC elsewhere instead. However, if I were in the States or Europe right now, I would probably switch to Paxum right away.

I for one am very happy you guys are on board, and as long as you stick to the statements you've made to us regarding chargebacks, it should be a very good match with you and Tradehill.

Cheers,

Thanks Piper! We're happy to be here Cheesy
aq

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 03:46:43 PM

Don't take BitcoinEXpress too serious, he works for Dwolla.
Newton

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:01:48 PM

Also you can NOT wire/ach money directly to another account holder. The money must be sent to your verified account from the banking information matching your account

Chris

Yes, but if I was going to wire to Paxum, then use Paxum to fund Tradehill... why wouldn't I just wire the money directly to Tradehill?

For that matter, is there any reason Tradehill's US account can't accept ACH directly?

Piper67
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:05:20 PM

I'm postIng this from my Phone so please excuse any typos.

I see your game and I won't play it.
 You are flat out wrong. Michael Olsen an epass
Mastermind? Just shows how clue less you are.

Yes I'm saying paxum has no connection
Employee partner board member wise. The only
Person to ever have s connection was Michael for two weeks.

Paxum is set up in Belize. How is that a connection to
Epass?

To the community : I do not look at this guy
As a reflection of the community as a whole.
People should be on their guard when it comes to
Money but for someone just to repeat lies
And never accept the answer given is just absurd.

My final words to him unless he has a valid question
Is that paxum is not epass and we have no epass employees
Or board members or whatever name you want
To give them. The only true thing posted was
Michael was employed for two weeks. Half of he was sick and
Could not work. He was a support person on
Messages boards. Same job he had with epass.

Regards
Chris

And they reply in iambic pentameter... now that's class!!!  Cheesy
Aggro
Donator

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:10:37 PM

I have no relation with any of the companies involved here. That said, its a bit random that just after the MtGox/AurumXchange deal (http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=30982.0), AurumXchange comes here to bad mouth the new Trade Hill partner. Hopefully you are doing with the best of intentions.

All I want to say is that if you are doing this to help the Bitcoin economy avoid another fiasco, thank you. But if this turns out to be one or various companies using bad tactics and spreading FUD and FEAR to damage competitors at the expense of the reputation of the Bitcoin economy, I promise you that I will use the little reputation I might have gather in this forums to spread the word so people dont use your services.

EDIT: There has been some serious "pr work" in the forums lately by interested parties, trying to appear as normal users. All this has to stop.

1. If you read my previous post where Jered posted the issue with Dwolla, I gave Jered my full support, and I said that I wish the best to Tradehill (as well as camp BX, etc) because competition is good and necessary.
2. I am doing this STRICTLY to protect Tradehill and its users. While it is true that MtGox / Aurumxchange has a long standing working relationship (we were working with them since Jed owned it), we are an independent exchanger, and will provide the SAME services and partner in the SAME way with Tradehill, or any other bitcoin exchanger that wants to do so. The more "ecurrencies" (or in this case shall we call them instruments) we exchange, the better and the bigger the revenue.
3. Like I said in a previous post, I have worked with e-currencies for a long time, been scammed a lot of times, I have learned a lot from the business, and I think there is something of value we e-currency people can bring to the table when it comes to exchanging money. For example, anecdotally, on my previous thread where somebody mentioned Tradehill had FREE sepa transfers I commented how banks in the SEPA zone, as soon as they learn your are in the "e-currency" business, and you start moving a decent amount of money they drop you like flies. This has happened to MtGox, and now as I understand it, Tradehill is having problems with their SEPA account. I didn't "make this happen" or said this with an agenda against Tradehill. I am simply trying to help and bring my experience on things that happened to us before bitcoin even existed
4. I am 100% CONVINCED that Mallick is behind Paxum. I do not have any facts to back this up of course because he is not going to put his name nowhere near Paxum. I know a lot of people in the industry to know I am right. I do not have any factual information to support my claims. I would advice people to proceed with caution, but more than anything, I would advice Jered to proceed with caution because I know he is a decent guy and he will never pass these losses to his customers so he is the one at risk of getting hurt the most.

Time will tell how this goes I guess

Roberto
Aggro
Donator

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:14:57 PM

The owner of Paxum is Octav Moise, you can look it up if you'd like to. Chris Mallick has absolutely nothing to do with Paxum.
Wasn't Octav Moise the guy behind the 'Vimax' (penis enlargement patch) affiliate program that littered the Internet with web pages using the words "Vimax" and "scam" prominently so that people searching for "is vimax a scam" would find hundreds of pages that said it wasn't?

Registrant:
   OA Internet Services Ltd
   5764 Monkland Ave. Suite 555
   Montreal, Quebec h4a 1e9
   Canada

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
   Domain Name: VIMAX.COM
      Created on: 06-Feb-98
      Expires on: 05-Feb-12
      Last Updated on: 01-Dec-10

Administrative Contact:
      M., Octav  octavm@hotmail.com
      OA Internet Services Ltd
      Montreal, Quebec h4a 1e9
      Canada
      +1.2673506523      Fax --
[/quote]

Joel,

You are correct about Octav. Furthermore, Octav is the testaferro (http://www.spanishdict.com/translate/testaferro) of Chris.
PaxumChris

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:16:01 PM

Also you can NOT wire/ach money directly to another account holder. The money must be sent to your verified account from the banking information matching your account

Chris

Yes, but if I was going to wire to Paxum, then use Paxum to fund Tradehill... why wouldn't I just wire the money directly to Tradehill?

For that matter, is there any reason Tradehill's US account can't accept ACH directly?

I'm not sure if you are asking why can't you wire directly to tradehill's paxum account from your bank. We do not allow third party wires to our user accounts. Only wires or ach allowed to be sent to your paxum account is from your bank account.
Piper67
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:16:59 PM

The owner of Paxum is Octav Moise, you can look it up if you'd like to. Chris Mallick has absolutely nothing to do with Paxum.
Wasn't Octav Moise the guy behind the 'Vimax' (penis enlargement patch) affiliate program that littered the Internet with web pages using the words "Vimax" and "scam" prominently so that people searching for "is vimax a scam" would find hundreds of pages that said it wasn't?

Registrant:
   OA Internet Services Ltd
   Montreal, Quebec h4a 1e9
   Canada

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
   Domain Name: VIMAX.COM
      Created on: 06-Feb-98
      Expires on: 05-Feb-12
      Last Updated on: 01-Dec-10

Administrative Contact:
      M., Octav  octavm@hotmail.com
      OA Internet Services Ltd
      Montreal, Quebec h4a 1e9
      Canada
      +1.2673506523      Fax --

Joel,

You are correct about Octav. Furthermore, Octav is the testaferro (http://www.spanishdict.com/translate/testaferro) of Chris.
[/quote]

I know what testaferro is... what I don't know is what kind of proof you have... how about you offer that instead?
Newton

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:19:25 PM

I'm not sure if you are asking why can't you wire directly to tradehill's paxum account from your bank. We do not allow third party wires to our user accounts. Only wires or ach allowed to be sent to your paxum account is from your bank account.

No the question is why wouldn't we wire Tradehill's bank account directly (I believe both they and mtgox can accept this)?

I just don't see the value of using Paxum in the middle here?
Aggro
Donator

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:19:45 PM

We are not hiding anything. Our roots are in adult - and we have ran a very successful adult affiliate program that has 10 years of ontime payouts without ever ripping anyone off who we owed money to.

Coincidentally, both named Chris. Coincidentally epassporte AND Paxum have roots in the adult industry. Coincidentally, I have a brain, so do most users in this forum.

People, MAKE YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS. I will not post regarding this issue anymore. All you need to make your own judgement as a user is out there.
PaxumChris

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:21:55 PM

We are not hiding anything. Our roots are in adult - and we have ran a very successful adult affiliate program that has 10 years of ontime payouts without ever ripping anyone off who we owed money to.

Coincidentally, both named Chris. Coincidentally epassporte AND Paxum have roots in the adult industry. Coincidentally, I have a brain, so do most users in this forum.

People, MAKE YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS. I will not post regarding this issue anymore. All you need to make your own judgement as a user is out there.

There are 1000's of adult companies with 100's of people named chris in our industry. That really does not mean anything. i was around in the adult industry before epassporte was even around.

But you are allowed to draw your own conclusion but the industry that was hurt the most by mallick has embraced us. We've done nothing but positive business and you would be hard pressed to find anything negative about us Smiley
Newton

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:23:01 PM

I do not have any facts to back this up of course because he is not going to put his name nowhere near Paxum. I know a lot of people in the industry to know I am right. I do not have any factual information to support my claims.

These are the kind of opinions you keep to yourself.

If you mean you don't have concrete facts, but a set of circumstances which logically suggest this, then you should share your thought process.  Otherwise this is no better than me saying I had a dream last night that aurumxchange rapes goats.
Mousepotato

Activity: 896

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:23:25 PM

CHRIS MALLICK... PAXUMCHRIS

MUST BE THE SAME PERSON!

Right, the logic is infallible.

Mousepotato
Aggro
Donator

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:23:44 PM

You are 100% wrong about this. Chris Mallick is in no way involved with paxum or any company. We have never even spoken to the guy.

If paxum was ran by chris mallick in any way - would the industry that he hurt the most use another company ran by him? Please do some look into some of our clients and you will see that we are in no way related to mallick.

Only connections : We hired an ex employee of his. He stayed with us for two weeks and took another job. We hired him due to his knowledge in the business. He had no connection with the fall out of epassporte.

Our names : We both are named Chris

Industry: We both have adult industry connections.

I'd either like you to retract what you said about our company and the accusation you made or for a moderator to remove these flat out lies.

I will not retract ANYTHING. The moderators on this forum is welcome to ban me if they want to. I AM DOING THIS TO PROTECT THE GOOD PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM, and to protect Jered.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: