Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:45:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How financial freedom can be achieved with smart investments  (Read 284 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:38:08 AM

Financial freedom, smart investments - both of these things cool.
BUT
If you haven't "free money", which you can invest?
What should these people do?
Have you heard about the idea of starting small? Most of the rich dudes you have seen today were not born rich; they created that wealth for themselves. A lot of people have been able to build a conglomerate just by starting small, but it all has to do with your idea, staying smart and always having a plan and strategy. Once you have a vision and a goal, that would keep driving you as much as you can imagine and one day you will see yourself controlling wealth and building even more.

I love the last few points of OP especially the last sentence. There is a lot most people do not know about investment and that has made a lot of people to always keep going back to the beginning even after all their savings in the bank. The most important thing is to put those savings to work.

Create an idea, build on it, employ the smart ones, and then you would gradually keep setting yourself up for life, and as you keep getting more, keep building more and a day would come when you would have so much you would not even know how you want to spend it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:51:33 PM

Intelligent investments not only rely on ownership of a lot of funds/assets but also include the ability to manage or control one's own time, able to read the situation and conditions that are happening and think twice before doing an action.

People, especially old people tend to save their wealth in the bank. But 0.5% interest a year and not even this, it's not a saving way. It's a wasted money.

You are right, for me the bank is only a predator which will kill the people's economy slowly especially his customers.
Which is why many of us have bitcoin in the first place, if I put my money in a bank I'm going to get 1% per year or even less but the bank is not getting that they are getting a lot more money by using my funds, so what's the point of lending my money to them when they give me profits that are so low, it is way better that you invest your own money to get all the profits while banks get nothing.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:58:26 PM

Investing our money is fastest way if we want to be financial freedom. Right now, many investment instrumen that we can join and in cryptomarket, we can find good coin/token with good product and project. There is a lot investment instrument like stocks, obligation or else but do research for safest investment

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:20:09 AM

Yes everyone truly wished that they will succeed in achieving financial freedom, where they don't need  to look for money anymore, but the income keep on coming, nowadays the inflation rate is too high, we can't rely anymore on the bank interest , the easiest way to achieve that is from investment, bit of course nothing come in instant, investing in something you also need do the research, but I really encourage everyone one to try to invest, if you are still  young seek for the long term investment, it will be very useful in the future
Gyugita

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:39:51 AM

yes sir, everyone would want to feel financially freedom in his old age and do not want to work every time.
One way is to invest their wealth such as investing in bitcoin, planting shares, or building other businesses such as boarding-lodging, buying land and so forth.
rave123wallz

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:53:15 AM

Well, if you know how to control your investment, you can achieve a high value of it. You have to be smart enough in reading the current trend in the market so that you will know the inflows and outflows of the investment you are investing.
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:11:02 AM

I think financial freedom can be achieved with smart investments that is how we study the circumstances and take advantage of opportunities, just as in the world of cryptocurrency, we can invest our money on coin coins we choose, of course through observation and learn how the situation and the possibility of profit that we get from the coin, so we can be sure the possibility of profit that we can achieve, that's according to me the best way to invest smartly
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:36:26 AM

I see some really good points, financial freedom is very desirable for some people but they assume a higher income, for me it should not think like throwing such thoughts that can affect their way of thinking, financial freedom can be achieved by all people, everyone has the opportunity to live the same life but have different personal decisions, there must be a very strong determination to realize it all.
If you want to succeed in the world of crypto and get the financial freedom to do is smart in investing and managing all the benefits you can, both are very important for the future and continuous all your earnings to manage it again, in the world crypto very many opportunities to get financial freedom when earnest and smart in investing.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 03:51:24 AM

Financial freedom means you are in control of your money instead of being controlled by it. There are so many people who are being controlled by money because they just accept the fact that they can't do something about it. It is what they saw with their parents and now they are doing it as well, being in a 9-5 job and then most are complaining about their job and do not do something about it.

As what I have read, in order to achieve financial freedom, you should make your money work for you instead of working for money and you can only make it work for you if you have smart investment. You can do it through investing in cryptocurrencies or any other investment vehicle and as long as you have money and risk management then it would be achievable but it is easier said than done.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:56:20 AM

Well, if you know how to control your investment, you can achieve a high value of it. You have to be smart enough in reading the current trend in the market so that you will know the inflows and outflows of the investment you are investing.
Controlling your investment is not financial freedom because you are still working your way to make sure your investments are still working for you, not you working for them. If you invested on something and you just wait for the monthly payments, dividends, interests, that's financial freedom. You are earning without breaking a sweat.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:05:01 AM

people want to enjoy their retirement moment with no more working and to enjoy people life i think not necessary to being rich and as long as they are comfortable with their life and indeed sith smart investments can ensure we can life better in old age but i think to find the exact long term investment is quite difficult but still possible
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:22:45 AM

Your bank is your enemy for savings, they can't give you what you really want. Holding money is valuable and can be used for more money in a very safe way. Every moment that your money doesn't have a purpose, you are losing money, you are losing time, you are masking a mistake!

Great topic to discuss. I'd like to offer that it's your bank that's the enemy, it's the investment...particularly the rate of return one is willing to accept to for that "purpose" you speak of.

Money is a resource. It can be used today or used in the future. If it's used in the future, it can be "lent" to someone else (which is essentially what an investment is) and in return for that purpose you should earn a return (a payment). Now there's risk associated with that rate of return, but putting your money to work for you involves deciding what rate of return is appropriate for you and putting your money in investments that earn such a return.

Back to the OP's point, the reason he's down on banks is because traditionally they don't pay much return on your investment. Over time banks have become more focused on lending their own money. For them to get the greatest return for their money they need to minimize costs, which means paying out as little interest as possible for savings.

What investments are people into these days?
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:32:56 AM

Bitcoin become my alternate investment after gold and it's yield more profit rather than gold.
I try to spend my 5 - 10% salary for invest bitcoin every month and hope that btc will keep increase from year to year.
I knew btc when it's still $ 300 / btc and now it's $ 7000 / btc for 4 years holding !
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:07:31 AM

It is your knowledge, learning and the skillset which carries far more importance than that of the investment amount and that you need to focus on these things so that you may be able to make something fruitful out of that money which you have invested. Even if you have invested a small amount of money, you need to make the best possible use of that money which can then help you in making of greater profit.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: