Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:11:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello, I am new  (Read 617 times)
amunet (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 09:09:30 AM

Hello, I am new and I have to make my first post to be able to post to other forums and then I have to wait about 4 hours.

Yeah. Ok I registered here for one reason or better two... 1. I want to know more (all) about bitcoins Cheesy 2. I am searching for people for a project around one of the greatest ideas ever. My idea. And I want to find real good people who I can trust and want to realize the project using Bitcoins as payment/money system as we would not have any trouble with it like you would have with normal currencies. We would have to check identities for each user account, blablabla. I do not actually like how these laws affect us but with Bitcoins it is up to the exchanger site (maybe the banks) to identify the people. So the important part of it that we do not have that trouble when we use Bitcoins for our service.

I get more into detail when I can post in the projects development forum.

I might have a second idea for a project which might be required by this project. Some sort of shared wallet because when you make a Bitcoin project it needs funds and all people involved might want to invest in it and get their share (which increases in value) back out again. I do not know such a bitcoin service yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2013, 09:11:30 AM

Welcome and good luck with your project.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Robin

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2013, 09:24:24 AM

Welcome.
Take some time to learn about the ecosystem here. Some of your ideas might already exist, in one form or another.
Take care of your wallet, too, because the world is full of scammers Smiley
amunet (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 01:14:27 PM

Welcome and good luck with your project.

Thanks.

Welcome.
Take some time to learn about the ecosystem here. Some of your ideas might already exist, in one form or another.

No Cheesy This idea does not exist anywhere in any possible form. It is completely new that is why I did not share it yet. I need to keep it secret until I am sure the project will be a success. It resulted from my very individual view on various aspects of our lifes and I think it will create a new market. I really need to find the right people for it. Trustworthy and skilled. I do not know if I could pay them yet but the project could have a shared wallet, so everyone who want to invest in the project itself could do this and get his share out again. Would be the best option, but I do not know such a bitcoin service yet. Do you?

Oh I think I can start my post in the project development forum now. Maybe later.
Arock

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 02:08:42 PM

Hi everyone I am also new.  My equipment from butterfly labs successfully arrived and is working fine.  Also I wanted to assure others that I have been paid by cloudhashing.com .  I know some people were concerned they would't get paid.  I'll post this info about cloudhashing in the appropriate thread later when the moderators give the wings to fly into other threads.
http://photos2.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/e/4/9/0/highres_304018512.jpeg
Eternity

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 02:25:58 PM

Welcome and cheers
MrHindsight

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 02:50:50 PM

Ok I registered here for one reason or better two... 1. I want to know more (all) about bitcoins Cheesy 2. I am searching for people for a project around one of the greatest ideas ever.
Following you on the first reason, in addition it would also be rather nice to be able to add to the discussions on the other subforums - lifting the newbie-restrictions Wink

As for your project, wishing you best of luck. Just would like to remind you that most people have "unique totally market-breaking" ideas, but the path to successful execution is long and cumbersome. Aside from the fact that with most people it remains just that -an idea- there's the other aspect that ~90% of startups fail as well. Regardless, a life without risk is not worth living. Wink

Either way, looking forward to reading about it some more.
deadweasel

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 02:51:36 PM

Ok I registered here for one reason or better two... 1. I want to know more (all) about bitcoins Cheesy 2. I am searching for people for a project around one of the greatest ideas ever.
Following you on the first reason, in addition it would also be rather nice to be able to add to the discussions on the other subforums - lifting the newbie-restrictions Wink

As for your project, wishing you best of luck. Just would like to remind you that most people have "unique totally market-breaking" ideas, but the path to successful execution is long and cumbersome. Aside from the fact that with most people it remains just that -an idea- there's the other aspect that ~90% of startups fail as well. Regardless, a life without risk is not worth living. Wink

Either way, looking forward to reading about it some more.

Welcome, and good luck, mrHindSight.

Luv Bitcoin

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 03:21:29 PM

Good luck with your project. I am new here too and trying to learn everything I can about bitcoin. There is a lot to discover. Unlike yourself, I don't know enough about the system to have any specific ideas for it, but I am learning more and more each day. I wish you much success.
amunet (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 03:33:37 PM

Haha yes you are right. Everyone has a superb idea and I already failed once, but this one is really genius and as said I am not going to realize this alone, but with the hopefully right people.
mnpo90

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 05:24:32 AM

welcome  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: