Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:53:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin trading signals  (Read 206 times)
mizan2821 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:32:16 AM

Hello guys, I'm a new trader.I can't read Trade signals.So how to get Altcoin trading signals and altcoin news ?? which site/group/telegram channels best for info...??
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dungthuy

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:49:57 AM

i think this is big chance for you to buy btc or eth,this price of btc,eth very good,you can buy now 20% your money,if market down you can continues buying,nobody can read signal to trade,it is very difficult,i think you should set price of coins,with this price you think it cheap and you can buy,nobody can buy at bottom and sell at top
Junglee

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:56:58 AM

Hello guys, I'm a new trader.I can't read Trade signals.So how to get Altcoin trading signals and altcoin news ?? which site/group/telegram channels best for info...??
BITCOIN RECOGNITION - Past - Present - Future

1. Past: elliot waves grow

- Bitcoin's growth rate will be from late March 2017. Why do you choose this timeline? Not so far, because looking at the BTC chart in recent years, this is the time Bitcoin broke the Bollinger Band to start the first wave after a long sideways.
- Based on the BB 1W chart, we can see that the BTC is bullish with the eliot pattern. The 2 and 4 corrective waves are supported by the BB.
- The two conditions to end this bull market are when the eliot wave 5 goes through, and the price breaks the bullish pattern of the BB. These two conditions are achieved when the price of BTC to 19k, far beyond the range BB should be forced to adjust.
- For one person only trade is BTC, this stage is a very nice time to bolt BTC on USDT. But if everyone thinks so, sharks spend a lot of money to pump up BTC prices but without the bargain, will be the most losses. At this point the Altcoin guise is brought to use.
- When the BTC increased strongly and continuously for a long time, most Altcoin were bottom. After injecting BTC to the top and continue to pump Altcoin very strong, most traders are not alert enough to resist the attraction from Altcoin. In this stage, if anyone is holding the BTC will buy all Altcoin, if the USDT is willing to buy high price BTC to Altcoin for profit from the growth of Altcoin too attractive to ignore BTC is discounted, plus mind After all, the BTC should increase as much as possible. As a result, unless one buys the bottom price and chooses one of the few Altcoin x10 or higher and sells it right then it is profitable, the rest if Altcoin increases x3 and BTC from 18k to 6k then mix in USDT , when Altcoin returned to the old bottom, the official divided three properties. According to our observation, most traders fall into this case because they expect a strong Altcoin season as last year. Unfortunately, the shark's traps have been prepared for a long time

2. Current: Adjusted elliot waves

- Next I will analyze the down trend of BTC. When BB breaks the BB, the tendency to adjust the center of BB 1W is as strong as 2 waves 2 & 4 before. And obviously when the BTC price of 9k has a very strong rebound to nearly 12k. Here, BTC has a chance to finish the adjustment with the sideways condition on 9k for several months. But this opportunity quickly disappeared when the BTC fell sharply region with a series of FUB news of the financial market world. BTC penetrated the BB road and only stopped when the price hit 2W support.
- Talk about BB 1W center of the BTC, this is an extremely important line, the same EMA 160 has supported the price of BTC in 2 years never break. When this road was bad signal signal bad for BTC within 3 years back here.
Looking at the current price of the BTC, we see that Eliot's 5-wave cycle is nearing completion, and BW's 2W support continues to be a strong resistance when the BTC has tested four times but has not yet penetrated. But looking at the weakening force every time I touch this line, I personally do not think it will last long. Very strong BTC will break this support in the near future and bottom BB 1W 5k price range. When prices hit this region, there will be a strong rebound to the 10k-11k band as this is an extremely important support for the BTC price trend. If the price breaks this area, you forget about BTC and go back a few years later

3. Future: Downtrend exit conditions

- To exit Downtrend BTC is required to over 12k. It crossed the road between BB 1W and the sideways here for two months to allow enough time for BB to tighten, then BTC is eligible to start another growth cycle. If this is the case, then this is a pretty good time for Altcoin, as Dominance BTC will go down and switch to Altcoin. The story of BTC at this time will not be a few thousand or tens of thousands that the ability will be in the hundreds of thousands.

Conclusion: I do not know the price of BTC will follow the trend, only the support, resistance and conditions. Any further increase or decrease required BTC to meet these conditions. Personally, I have a lot of confidence that BTC will not stop with the 20k peak, but in the financial market, risk management is always the most important. Because usually they will lose the most pain because of their beliefs.

CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:18:38 AM

You are an Sr. Member but just new trader? To knowing signals in trading you need have knowledge about technical analysis like:
- Bollinger Band (BB)
- Moving Average (MA)
- Ichimoku
- Fibonacci
- Trend line
These tools will help you determine the time when you should buy into or sell out, the market will go up or down.
Moreover, you also should follow official site, twitter, telegram of coin which you're holding to get News which has a lot of influence on the price of coin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mizan2821 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:43:25 AM

You are an Sr. Member but just new trader? To knowing signals in trading you need have knowledge about technical analysis like:
- Bollinger Band (BB)
- Moving Average (MA)
- Ichimoku
- Fibonacci
- Trend line
These tools will help you determine the time when you should buy into or sell out, the market will go up or down.
Moreover, you also should follow official site, twitter, telegram of coin which you're holding to get News which has a lot of influence on the price of coin.

Yes...I'm a Sr. Member... I also like ICO promote...last 1 year I just work on the bounty. Someday ago I just start trading and loss ...thanks for information ..Iwill try it.
Jaci

Activity: 219

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:07:30 PM

There are too many altcoin signal group and you can get a free signal. If you join telegram group you can get a free trading signal and if you know iq option binary trading platform it is also give you free signal, It is my personal suggestion to everyone that is signal you can’t follow because all time signal is not real way sometime it’s show you fake line and you lose your money.
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:42:49 PM

The problem with any of these types of things is the information source will always be biased.  Any sort of information you get for free will have a hidden motive.  They're either trying to use their "group" of people to have more buying power to achieve a certain price with volume to become sort of some self-fulfilling prophecy or they are using the group to try to have a paid service.. or its simply free to get traffic for bounties and other things requiring large amounts of people.   Since you don't really know the hidden motivation, nor that they have really any experience or just aren't quite frankly shilling their bags, you can't really reliably use any of this data.  Even if it works 3-4 times, eventually they'll make a poor call or hook you into bag holding for them and you'll get stuck.  Alt positions in a  bear market are going to be on a short leash, and can turn south almost immediately if bitcoin turns on you (even in the middle of a pump).

Instead, I'd look up a few actual things that can help you with altcoin "signals" you can get from simply yourself.

1. Are you monitoring bitcoin while trading alts?  If not, start immediately, you have to know what bitcoin is doing at all times.
2. Buy in corrections, sell in runups (short time frames if btc is temporarily dipping or large time frames for position trades, buy alts at the bottom and ride 6-8% profit up, dont get greedy here)
3. Don't buy too early in corrections.  Anything with a large parabolic runup will have an extended ABC correction where C can be super long (I don't really like Elliot waves but its good to analyze corrections and where they can go using these basic principles).  Do not catch falling daggers.. wait for a pattern to reverse out of and wait for confirmation. It's better to miss some of the bottom and it reverse over keep falling.
4.  Don't hold alts for long periods of time.. I still maintain that the best way to make money in this market is by multiplying bitcoin. If bitcoin bull runs or fuds, you'll lose alt comparative if not more.
5. Ignore USD value, if you aren't gaining sats or eth (ugh I prefer bitcoin), then you are losing trades. USD doesn't matter unless you're cashing out right then.

In summary, avoid trade signal groups.. even if you gain 10 times in a row, you'll get burned eventually.  People giving you free information have ulterior motives. Learn to master the art of alt coins vs BTC and tether's effect on this relationship, you'll have a lot more control, more success, and be less angry over time.  Good Luck!

dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:01:27 PM

There are too many altcoin signal group and you can get a free signal. If you join telegram group you can get a free trading signal and if you know iq option binary trading platform it is also give you free signal, It is my personal suggestion to everyone that is signal you can’t follow because all time signal is not real way sometime it’s show you fake line and you lose your money.

i suggest that you watch webinars for reading charts
i discourage you to rely on free trading signals ,i also agree that this pump group has hidden motives.
normally signals are being posted late
after a certain pump group accumulated and placed their sell order on that particular coin to be pump
and will leave you holding a high price coin.

gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:25:30 PM

- Bollinger Band (BB)
- Moving Average (MA)
- Ichimoku
- Fibonacci
- Trend line

These Indicators and trading signals and are nice but has to be studied and used differently depending on the once that work together because clustering them together might confuse a trader. Bollinger bands and Fibonacci work for me most times with moving average. I also wait for the effect of news to die down. I'm a waiting trader  Kiss
mizan2821 (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:41:27 AM

There are too many altcoin signal group and you can get a free signal. If you join telegram group you can get a free trading signal and if you know iq option binary trading platform it is also give you free signal, It is my personal suggestion to everyone that is signal you can’t follow because all time signal is not real way sometimes it’s show you fake line and you lose your money.

You are right. I have joined some telegram group but get wrong information and lose some money. If u have real telegram group trading signal. You can help me . Thanks for Reply
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:09:25 AM

I believe you can completely trade altcoin at this point. It can be seen that the price of bitcoin is currently showing signs of slowing down and may rebound at any time, for that reason you can trade altcoin at this time. We can see that there are lots of coin pumping in the last few days like NEO and XVG so you can find the coins that are not PUMP so you can continue to invest.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:28:02 AM

I have learned lot from these links and sites so I hope it would be a great help for you as well. Just remember that you can get an idea from them about what coin to trade or what strategy to use but you alone can decide if you follow it and then you will only be able to control your emotions if you trade as often as possible. You can learn more in losing than in winning or earning profits so that do not be frustrated if you are losing. You can eventually develop a strategy to be profitable.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:36:28 AM

I have learned lot from these links and sites so I hope it would be a great help for you as well. Just remember that you can get an idea from them about what coin to trade or what strategy to use but you alone can decide if you follow it and then you will only be able to control your emotions if you trade as often as possible. You can learn more in losing than in winning or earning profits so that do not be frustrated if you are losing. You can eventually develop a strategy to be profitable.

Woah! Where did you get this? Bro i think i could not find it via research. Google search has lots of different suggestions imagine from a 2 or less seconds they provide tons of different type of suggestions keyword that almost give you millions of it. So yeah for those who think research is simple it's not just for the lucky ones who find it easy by luck can say it's easy.

By the way good list thanks for sharing.
Black_Black_Cat

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:10:01 AM

https://i.imgur.com/5XyC7tK.jpg
thanks, great selection!
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 04:23:00 AM

Woah! Where did you get this? Bro i think i could not find it via research. Google search has lots of different suggestions imagine from a 2 or less seconds they provide tons of different type of suggestions keyword that almost give you millions of it. So yeah for those who think research is simple it's not just for the lucky ones who find it easy by luck can say it's easy.

By the way good list thanks for sharing.

You're welcome! I am not the one who research it so credits to the owner of it. It is shared by one of the members in the facebook group I am in so I thought of sharing it in the forum because it is a big help for me as there are too much information when you search in google so it is hard to filter which one to follow. Having a cheat sheet like this one is a big help. Hope it would help many people and I just want to pay it forward as I learned more by following this sites. You can add more to these sites if you think there are more that would help a lot of us in here.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Onews1990

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:27:14 AM

On telegram have tons of channel like with private signals for money - do not trust them its all fake and scamm.

On telegram have some channels with free signals with pro traders its free and sometimes its uselfull which you could use a bit.
Minerall

Activity: 235
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:17:36 PM

You need to take right decisions for buying and selling of the Altcoin. You need to choose the best Altcoin for you as there will be a choice. Choice of the right coin can be profitable for you so you need to pick the right for you very wisely.
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:16:15 PM

If you want to buy Bitcoin for profit I think you should regularly monitor Bitcoin prices daily. When Bitcoin starts to turn up slightly, you buy them immediately. When prices increase enough to sell you profit. Be a surfing investor. I think it will fit into the market now.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:37:34 PM

Here base on my tips and others as well.

1. The all known By low sell high
2. Hold it is in the downfall face
3. You should go download an application and I would suggest blockfolio you should see the chart or even in exchange wallets  you can see the charts like bittrex. .
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:20:14 PM

To learn trading go on Youtube and watch videos or buy some books about trading, thats the only way to learn it!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: