Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:39:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin trading signals  (Read 209 times)
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:57:57 AM

Hello guys, I'm a new trader.I can't read Trade signals.So how to get Altcoin trading signals and altcoin news ?? which site/group/telegram channels best for info...??
You are a new, maybe you would get lots of troubles. You’d better spend much times taking some more research about crypto market to get more knowledge in this field. Especially, you should keep reading the market currently to analyze the fluctuation. In the  first place, you’d better to trade with small and gradually learn about its market. What more, you should keep an eye on market regularly, then buying coin with low, it’s one of the best ways for you to get big benefit. Noticeably, you’d better hold when the price getting down. In short, you need to be more patient to join in this market,or else you will never get any profits.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:06:33 AM

Hello guys, I'm a new trader.I can't read Trade signals.So how to get Altcoin trading signals and altcoin news ?? which site/group/telegram channels best for info...??

I have learned lot from these links and sites so I hope it would be a great help for you as well. Just remember that you can get an idea from them about what coin to trade or what strategy to use but you alone can decide if you follow it and then you will only be able to control your emotions if you trade as often as possible. You can learn more in losing than in winning or earning profits so that do not be frustrated if you are losing. You can eventually develop a strategy to be profitable.

Oh! This is nice! I want also to views these different sites because I don't have any idea about the depth of trading. Hopefully, I can catch up this easily. Trading is a big deal for me because it is not easy as what others think off. I want first to gather data before I will start to trade in order for me not to have a great loss.

futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:23:15 AM

I have learned lot from these links and sites so I hope it would be a great help for you as well. Just remember that you can get an idea from them about what coin to trade or what strategy to use but you alone can decide if you follow it and then you will only be able to control your emotions if you trade as often as possible. You can learn more in losing than in winning or earning profits so that do not be frustrated if you are losing. You can eventually develop a strategy to be profitable.

Oh! This is nice! I want also to views these different sites because I don't have any idea about the depth of trading. Hopefully, I can catch up this easily. Trading is a big deal for me because it is not easy as what others think off. I want first to gather data before I will start to trade in order for me not to have a great loss.

Yes, trading is not a simple job for making money, we have to take lot measure before approaching the market and we have to follow many guidelines to get knowledge about the trading. In the above list, he has given very good information about the exchanges, tracking etc.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: