Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:20:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find the latest ICO info in ANN thread?  (Read 149 times)
icohunter1024 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:58:51 AM

When I go to the ANN thread I do not see the ICO currently in the front page so it's very difficult to find the latest ICO for a novice like me.
Can someone help me?
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:24:20 AM

When I go to the ANN thread I do not see the ICO currently in the front page so it's very difficult to find the latest ICO for a novice like me.
Can someone help me?
Have you checked these categories?
Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Announcements (Altcoins)
Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Marketplace (Altcoins) > Bounties (Altcoins)
Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Announcements (Altcoins) > Tokens (Altcoins)

Also by new if you mean new offerings in the Bitcointalk? Then check posts with fewer pages which indicates these are newly posted because usually any ANN or ICO discussions grow very fast.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
icohunter1024 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:40:15 AM

Why do not forum administrators sort the newest to the oldest posts more easily? Finding the amount of post new post seems a bit long and not standard.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 02:12:58 PM

Can someone help me?

The best I find to do this is not via bitcointalk. Its through a google search. Like for example, say I want find out the ANN thread of project called "Iconomi". Then I will type in google "Iconomi ANN bitcointalk" and that would provide me a decent set of results pertaining to bitcointalk.

As for latest ICOs, keep an eye on tokenmarket and other ICO tracker sites. They will often link the social links among which bitcointalk ANN might be listed.

Why do not forum administrators sort the newest to the oldest posts more easily? Finding the amount of post new post seems a bit long and not standard.

Its difficult since many ICO have bumping services - shitposters who ask stupid questions to keep the thread bumped every few minutes - while legitimate ICO ANN may go down to the second page. Its difficult to determine which ICO is doing this and thus you have to use your own judgement. If you do find any such make sure to report them on "Meta" so that they can be banned from the forum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:29:41 PM

It is keep on moving up as the other thread got the post from the various thread. If you want to get the updated answer to your view. You need to get the notfication from the thread you may click the notify link on the every thread.
Please refer the image link below.
https://imgur.com/a/fKbRj

Hope admin take a suggestion you. LOL.
icohunter1024 (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:25:14 AM

I am not sure whether this is what you are looking for or not.

You can go to ANN thread and set it to notify you via email when someone post a new topic there.

Click "Notify" on upper right of the screen as mark with red circle in the above sample image. You will never miss any new ICO posts this way.

Hope this help.

Not that I want to have a message when there is a new of project that I want to find the latest updated project.
icohunter1024 (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:28:58 AM

Can someone help me?

The best I find to do this is not via bitcointalk. Its through a google search. Like for example, say I want find out the ANN thread of project called "Iconomi". Then I will type in google "Iconomi ANN bitcointalk" and that would provide me a decent set of results pertaining to bitcointalk.

As for latest ICOs, keep an eye on tokenmarket and other ICO tracker sites. They will often link the social links among which bitcointalk ANN might be listed.
Here I do not know the name of a project and I am looking for the latest ICO project to choose the investment, so it is really hard to find.

Its difficult since many ICO have bumping services - shitposters who ask stupid questions to keep the thread bumped every few minutes - while legitimate ICO ANN may go down to the second page. Its difficult to determine which ICO is doing this and thus you have to use your own judgement. If you do find any such make sure to report them on "Meta" so that they can be banned from the forum.
[/quote]
Meepospammer

Activity: 406
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:16:44 AM

Can someone help me?
Like @TheUltraLite have mentioned
Checking out different ico listing/review sites is much better if you are looking for latest ICO that you can invest with. Like listico.io, icobench.com, crushcryto.com,icobaazar, and etc. Their rating might help you as well. But still, do you own research for those ratings sometimes aren't accurate
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:03:35 PM

-snip-

Like I said, if you want to get the idea about the upcoming or ongoing tokensales, check out tokenmarket or ICO tracker sites on the internet. Google ICO track or something and you will a large number of results. Consult several results because many of the reviews will be paid and thus biased - do your own research before you invest in any of those ICOs.

Once you locate the project of interest search for their "Social Links" which include their twitter, facebook, website, whitepaper, telegram and the Bitcointalk ANN.

Also you should learn how to quote a post properly - the way you quoted my post made it look like garbage and may confuse the other readers of this thread.

@Meepospammer
Check the spelling of my username. Please Cheesy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:35:55 PM

Can someone help me?

luck Smiley

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: