Print  
Author Topic: Israel  (Read 3836 times)
Basiley

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 05:46:14 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2011, 05:57:19 PM by Basiley

the strongest (Military wise) nation wins and gets to build the next economy - so spending "peanuts" on military aid and much more on defence  is worth while in the end ...  Smiley
I don't like this philosophy one bit. If it proves to be reality, I will not be happy.
as long as Arabic countries become/stay/governed in militant/extreme/fundamentalism-centered ways, they will fail and fall.
but as long as they start build own education, healthcare, science, international relation, intelligence, military and etc[and in THAT order] they eventually become WAY more dangerous, even pose many times less direct threat.
that's why all profited from heat/war/conflict/tensions up-scaling -profiting countries[including US], keep infesting/installing extremism regimes around the globe: to stop their development and help own. thats why US use Afgan heroin to cripple EU development[like GB done against China in past days].
old "good" "divide and rule" (c).
and as long as US list of "potential adversaries"[to "immobilize"(c)], include absolutely ANY countries, including Canada and EU, nobody can feel/become safe.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 05:54:55 PM

Security does not spring from might, but from all people having access to the necessities of life.

You're kidding right?

Why does every generation have to learn the same lessons over and over again.

Roll Eyes
Vince Torres

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 09:35:48 PM

Israel is a dick, we shouldn't be supporting them.
So you support terrorists? Have fun getting blown up by a smelly bastard who decided blowing himself up is a good idea. Maybe you should just leave America while you're at it.

Namecoin.com .bit domain registrar. Register a new .bit domain for just $1!
BTC: 1LpKzg24NHmrxLZbnVphcstV3s7uA8cSnT
LTC: LWHswCFRPouCXTNiT8B9HUVnGrae9eojVg
TiagoTiago

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 01:49:28 AM

Just cause he doesn't support one party it doesn't mean he supports the other; there are lots more players in that thing than just the Israeli govt and the terrorists reacting to it's actions.

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
finnthecelt

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 08:06:45 PM

Why everyone just insist to see "US as Israel's best and only chump"?!

Israel was actually formed by the Zionists + USA and, more important, actually the "first Israel" was made by this one alone - ending up in failure, with the returning Jews to be executed in 1937... communists, they're so alike with nazis -, USSR.
The turning point for the soviets, and why you see so many "leftists" waging for the Palestinians (who actually kills communists, Islam and Communism can't possibly get along either) is because those retards suffer from the syndrome of "Love at First Blast". Want to gain the commies love? Easy! Just put a bomb somewhere and they will love you... and that's what Palestinians did in the Munich Olympics of 1972.

Please sir, give credit where credit is due: with the British.

The most important thing for America's security is to learn to live with less oil. Period. That means alternative energies coupled with conservation. Unfortunatley we have the military complex to deal with who are more interested in profit than humanity.
Bitcoin Swami

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 06:45:02 AM

Lavon Affair, The King David Hotel Bombing, USS Liberty.. and so on.  If you don't know of these events, look them up and see who the real terrorists are. That is all.
TiagoTiago

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 07:56:56 PM

I wouldn't expect terrorism to be restricted to a single group

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
Bitcoin Swami

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 27, 2011, 05:08:02 AM

Israel is a dick, we shouldn't be supporting them.
So you support terrorists? Have fun getting blown up by a smelly bastard who decided blowing himself up is a good idea. Maybe you should just leave America while you're at it.

Like I said, Israel has been engaging in terrorism and false flag terrorism since its early days.  The people who were behind the king david hotel bombing went on to led Israel, and Begin even won the nobel peace prize! (not that that means anything these days). lol. 

billyjoeallen
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1007

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2011, 05:50:23 AM

Israel is Israel's problem. America is America's problem. I don't wish Israel ill, but neither to I want my money forcibly taken from me to fund Israeli security. I don't want Uncle Sam to borrow money using it's ability to tax my children as security for the loan. The American alliance with Israel is a liability, as are most alliances. Unfortunately, it's not politically feasible to divorce. Any hint of dissension on Israel foreign policy is met with cries of ant-Semitism, which is a political death sentence.

Ron Paul, the Austrian economist and personal friend of such notable Jews as Murray Rothbard, Walter Block, Murray Sabrin, and Peter Schiff was tarred as a racist and marginalized during the 2008 campaign cycle. Neocons (mostly Jewish fake conservatives) pilloried him savagely, using their influence with Big Media to maximum effect. Bill Kristol, Ben Stein, Michael Medved, Paul Wolfowitz- the list goes on and on.  The evidence suggest that they are bloodthirsty militarists with dual loyalties and a tenuous commitment to limited government. Other critics of unqualified support for Israel and qualified support for Zionism watched in horror and fell silent. 

I'm probably going to be branded a racist for even writing this post, but it's Progressivism and Neoconservatism that I object to. On Zionism, I take no position other than it's not my business. It shouldn't be Uncle Sam's business either.

insert coin here:
Dash XfXZL8WL18zzNhaAqWqEziX2bUvyJbrC8s

1Ctd7Na8qE7btyueEshAJF5C7ZqFWH11Wc
royalecraig

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2011, 12:24:27 PM

Dr Alan Sabrosky, former head of the US army War college.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=alan+sabrosky&aq=f

Look into Building 7
mai77

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 05:13:41 PM

http://www.picturehost.eu/uploads/f95db2c1eda17ce22a37fd1f695c6121_swas hit.jpg
mai77

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 05:17:18 PM

Is it really in the United State's best interest to have a strong investment in Israel's security? Does the US really sustain Israel's sovereignty in the long-run? Can we afford this?

we cannot. Michael Scheuer is quite accurate on this.
dadomado

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:17:16 PM

this is what is being said here is common knowledge in world history back over 500 years and more so rasparava on these issues does not make sense because these are developments that tower above our generation
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 08:17:50 AM

I don't support Israel... but I don't support Hamas either. And I will have to state that Israel is less dangerous when compared to Hamas or Hizbollah.
cryt3k

Activity: 146

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:43:02 AM

the us is a puppet for the zionists terrorist state of isreal.

Let them fend for themselves, why is the biggest lobby in America jews? Why is the whole country controlled by the jews?

No thanks.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:16:15 AM

Why is the biggest lobby in America jews? Why is the whole country controlled by the jews?

May be because the rest of the Americans are not intelligent enough.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: