Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:49:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelancing Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO  (Read 1067207 times)
lhtot8

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:25:18 AM

Nothing happens? In the new year they promised to actively promote the project, but there is no information about the activity either here or in the discord.
I almost lost my patience for the long waiting time.
It has become more stressful when looking at WAGE on exchange.
Unfortunately, I can only wait for the PhilsCurrency's announcement.
Hope that finally everything will be fine.
Alvaron

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 01:35:58 PM

As marketing lead of Digiwage, I want to be as transparant as I can be. Therefor I've made this quick announcement on our discord, that I'll mirror here:

-------------------------------------------

You will see a move in a premine wallet soon. This move is going to the marketing fund and will be used as give away and incentive in upcoming events to onboard entrepreneurs and  freelancers.
I just wanted to make that clear, so you know how funds are spent.

-------------------------------------------

If there are any questions, please hop on the discord where I spend most of my time!
Thanks,
- Alvaron
Alvaron

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 02:46:13 PM

You have a very good point and we will do our best to improve our communication.
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:28:50 PM

You have a very good point and we will do our best to improve our communication.
Yeah, I wish Digiwage will come back to at least 150 satoshis.
Some other coins come back well recent weeks, like MANO.
Alvaron

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 02:59:26 PM

We don't focus that much on price, but we agree that a higher dollar value would help WAGE and it's usecase.

Work is being done to get the backend updates to the frontend and a marketing campaign will follow that update.
valivarthi

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 03:31:46 PM

Dear DigiWage friends ... some excising stuff for all Digiwage coin holders for Nova Exchange

“Spring Portfolio Cleaning. Fees reimbursed at the end of the month.

Nova headquarters is located in Sweden, which is quite a very cold place. Recently though, we have felt spring in the air.
So, Great Nova traders and trolls, spring clean your portfolio in March, We have great news, if your March Trading volume is more than 0.2 btc accumulated you get all your trading fees back minus any referrals paid out at the end of the March. Such Fun and Trade on!!!

Grab this opportunity to make some extra earning through trading your loved asset on Nova Exchange.
lobcmt2

Activity: 462
Merit: 155

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:51:37 PM

There is nothing released yet weeks after the last announcement of PhilsCurrency.
Consequently, or partial consequently, investors likely lost their patience, and they dumped their coins to low price.
For now, Digiwage traded below 30 satoshis, that is unimaginable low price if we turned back to middle of 2018.
Alvaron

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 06:52:32 AM

We see that happening.
It's not because we don't hold price at the highest of *needs* that we don't monitor the market.

Those who sold at these prices might want to rethink as most of the work of updating the front-end with the back-end stuff is nearing completion.
Testservers show everything is going as expected and we might see the live version sooner than later.
Alvaron

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 08:32:42 AM

Yes, that's one of the points we're working on, getting the loadtimes down.
Sellman

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:42:41 AM

The main developer, the OP, PhilsCurrency was lastly active on 7th of March, not too long.
However, months after his last comment in the topic, there is nothing more announced here for WAGE community.
Honestly, I bought some coins around 100 satoshis due to that news.
I felt I made stupid decision and still waited for chances to get out.
Alvaron

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 06:55:16 AM

We are just days away from the next update.
It is true that this medium is underused by us at Digiwage, we are focused on the discord.

I'll try to post here more often and I'll ask Dev to do the same.
PhilsCurrency (OP)

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 09:55:18 AM

We are just days away from the next update.
It is true that this medium is underused by us at Digiwage, we are focused on the discord.

I'll try to post here more often and I'll ask Dev to do the same.

Will Dev be responding to comments anymore?

ofcourse, we are right here. I'm working on the platform updates. I have already put everything on the production server. just that I didn't announce because the load times need to be fixed. our marketing co-ordinator is addressing the issues here on bitcointalk

Digiwage | Decentralized Freelance Platform  |  Join Our Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ANN  Whitepaper  Twitter  Discord  Reddit    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Source  |  Block explorer  | Coinmarketcap  |  CryptoBridge | CREX24MN Zone | Masternodes.online  |  Telegram
dungp3132

Activity: 274
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:45:56 PM

ofcourse, we are right here. I'm working on the platform updates. I have already put everything on the production server. just that I didn't announce because the load times need to be fixed. our marketing co-ordinator is addressing the issues here on bitcointalk
Good to hear your news again, PhilsCurrency.
I bought WAGE around 50 to 60 satoshis, and have waited for chances to get out.
I wish that it will come when updates officially announced my Digiwage team.
When the update been made, next week or in the first month of second quarter?
PhilsCurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 05:08:56 AM

Good to hear your news again, PhilsCurrency.
I bought WAGE around 50 to 60 satoshis, and have waited for chances to get out.
I wish that it will come when updates officially announced my Digiwage team.
When the update been made, next week or in the first month of second quarter?

Talk about a kick in the teeth.... Loosely translated as:

"Please Sir,

When is the update? I have been bag holding since 50 satoshis, and I would like to sell my coins. Please hurry up and pump your platform, so that I can sell my coins.

Yours faithfully,

Crypto Enthusiast."

We are working towards that goal, I assure you will surely exit with your desired profit real soon, for your information we only work on the platform development and pumping the price is not our concern. We aim to provide a real blockchain use-case and we are constantly hustling to achieve it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ANN  Whitepaper  Twitter  Discord  Reddit    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Source  |  Block explorer  | Coinmarketcap  |  CryptoBridge | CREX24MN Zone | Masternodes.online  |  Telegram
PhilsCurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 05:09:35 AM

****NEW UPDATE****

Wagers!!

A new update is out for the platform and coin website, please checkout https://coin.digiwage.org/
and https://digiwage.org/

Provide us with some feedback to ensure we keep working on more updates and fix any minor bugs that we might have overlooked.

There will be some exciting news real soon on where Digiwage is heading. We are happy to have a long lasting community that has been supporting us.

Thanks
Digiwage Admin.

PhilsCurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 03:27:36 PM

****NEW UPDATE****

Wagers!!

A new update is out for the platform and coin website, please checkout https://coin.digiwage.org/
and https://digiwage.org/

Provide us with some feedback to ensure we keep working on more updates and fix any minor bugs that we might have overlooked.

There will be some exciting news real soon on where Digiwage is heading. We are happy to have a long lasting community that has been supporting us.

Thanks
Digiwage Admin.

Site speed is the only real issue for me - it looks fantastic, a much better improvement than on the old one. How does it look when you share it on twitter?

There is an error in the wording on: https://coin.digiwage.org/

In the block of text, half way down the page, it says "low mediation fees", when I'm sure it was meant to say "with mediation" and "low fees"...

But yeah, very nice design wise in my view, give the designer a pat on the back! But all the pictures need stripping out to kb in size - or load bearing servers to hold some files should be placed in the UK, EU, Asia to share the load a bit (so the html, css etc comes from a closer location)... it feels awfully sluggish - you need fractions of a second, not 10's of seconds.

I'll post a job, and you can pay me 12000 Wage for a "speed review" Smiley lol

Thanks for the honest feedback, I have personally worked on the frontend (fyi, i didn't have the html skills so had to learn). this is the first version i tried hands on. I'm aware of the speed issues, the next version will be much faster and i will do my best to release it the sooner possible.

Sellman

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:24:31 PM

Thanks for the honest feedback, I have personally worked on the frontend (fyi, i didn't have the html skills so had to learn). this is the first version i tried hands on. I'm aware of the speed issues, the next version will be much faster and i will do my best to release it the sooner possible.
Why not hire someone as new core team members of Digiwage project to boost the pace of developments of the project?
I think that if the project has funds for developments, it should be used for such important thing.
Anyway, it is good for Digiwage investors by the news, because you sounds like hardly working and developing the project.
PhilsCurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 04:51:44 PM

Why not hire someone as new core team members of Digiwage project to boost the pace of developments of the project?
I think that if the project has funds for developments, it should be used for such important thing.
Anyway, it is good for Digiwage investors by the news, because you sounds like hardly working and developing the project.

Earlier i did have a frontend developer working full time, at todays price a million coins are worth 1000$.
I'm not in a situation to do at this price. but nothing to worry we have blockchain core devs, the frontend can be easily worked out.

Sellman

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:17:26 PM

Both bitcoin and Digiwage coin drops last months are hard things for all.
However, bear market is the time to seriously focus on internal changes, developments, because we have almost nothing to do with bear market.
It's time to hold, accumulate, but not for trade, so it bring more free time for development stuffs.
Earlier i did have a frontend developer working full time, at todays price a million coins are worth 1000$.
I'm not in a situation to do at this price. but nothing to worry we have blockchain core devs, the frontend can be easily worked out.
PhilsCurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 03:29:42 PM

Both bitcoin and Digiwage coin drops last months are hard things for all.
However, bear market is the time to seriously focus on internal changes, developments, because we have almost nothing to do with bear market.
It's time to hold, accumulate, but not for trade, so it bring more free time for development stuffs.

Is there anyway we can help share things with affiliate links or anything?

sorry, we haven't programmed the affiliate/referral into the codebase yet.

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: